PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Fisher

Scorp
01-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Jeff has been fired and relieved of his coaching duties. Just thought i let you all know if anybody cares. :grin1: It'll give us something else to talk about while we all wait for the Super Bowl. :yellowthumb:

SteelCityKid5
01-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Id say for me this was rather shocking.. didnt Bud Adams come out weeks ago stating he was letting Vince Young go and was sticking with his head coach?

SteelerDave74
01-28-2011, 11:27 AM
I was rather quite shocked to hear about all this. Fisher is going to be a hot name on the market for sure. Wonder if their is any vacancy still in the league for a coach? He could start his journalism career as an special panel reporter for the NFL network or FOX, CBS. We will see.

nuclearchihuahuas
01-28-2011, 11:50 AM
I was rather quite shocked to hear about all this. Fisher is going to be a hot name on the market for sure. Wonder if their is any vacancy still in the league for a coach? He could start his journalism career as an special panel reporter for the NFL network or FOX, CBS. We will see.

Maybe some team will fire their coach so they can hire Fisher:eek1:

SteelerDave74
01-28-2011, 12:12 PM
You know how many teams would love to have Fisher right now??? BROWNS for one thing, of course, too impatient to wait. LOL. Shurmur. Boy, I never saw that coming.

Lunchbucket
01-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Fisher is a quality guy,he will end up somewhere in the NFL.

Rampage
01-28-2011, 02:16 PM
The Titans are in complete disarray right now. Cut loose the longtime head coach and as soon as possible, VY. They are going to be interesting to follow in this off season.

SteelerDave74
01-28-2011, 02:32 PM
The curse of THE TERRIBLE TOWEL hit them hard for Karma. That is what they get for stomping all over it when they beat us.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-28-2011, 04:33 PM
I heard this last night, at first I was a bit shocked but if you think about it. He couldn't get along with Vince Young, then he lost his Defensive Coordinator, then had to fire his Offensive coordinator I think it was, he has no QB and his team stinks. The only legit weapon he has on that team is Johnson..so yeah it was time for him to go.