PDA

View Full Version : Crushing Cincys dreams

K Train
12-30-2006, 07:39 PM
The only thing that could possibly make this season anything less than a complete disappointment would be marching into cincy on a cold december day, and just like last year....crushing those scumbags hopes of anything championship dreams.....i dont know if you guys know this, but i hate the bengals, i hate the bengals more than the ravens, the browns, the colts, more than ANYONE. When we shattered there hopes last year....i laughed and i laughed for days. The whole team is a bunch of scumbags from the owner to the coach to the players. They havent beaten us in cincy in quite some time now and i dont want that to change....who knows mabey we will see if Keisel and REALLY replace Kimo.....ok that was terrible but i dont care i hate them.:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2006, 07:42 PM
You're right, that was terrible :lol:

Hell yes we need to go in and ruin there season. If we are staying home in January then so are they ! I fully expect us to come out and play like we have the steeler pride that we do and send them home for the playoffs !!!

AZ_Steeler
12-30-2006, 07:46 PM
This Sunday is the Steelers Super Bowl if you think about it! The Bengals talked so much crap about last year now they hold their own destiny and if they win their in otherwise once the Steelers shut them down, just like last year, the Steelers will have the last word again!!! :cope: A win tomorrow would be awesome!

DIESELMAN
12-30-2006, 08:02 PM
:postal: :postal: :postal: the Bungals!!!!!

Captcoolhand
12-30-2006, 08:21 PM
This Sunday is the Steelers Super Bowl if you think about it! The Bengals talked so much crap about last year now they hold their own destiny and if they win their in otherwise once the Steelers shut them down, just like last year, the Steelers will have the last word again!!! :cope: A win tomorrow would be awesome!
A win this week would be great, but it can't even be compared to last season :2cents:

House of Steel
12-30-2006, 09:45 PM
A win tomorrow and that would make me feel a whole lot better going into the offseason. WE NEED TO KILL THEM PUSSYCATS!!!! To Hell with Cintucky.

Iron City South
12-30-2006, 11:43 PM
I agree with everyone ....

I would like nothing more than to be the one's responsible..... once again ..... for closing the door on the hopes and dreams of the Cincy Bungals. I relish the thought of being "dream squashers" to their arrogant, yet disfunctional organization and pathetically jealous fans. You all have no idea how deep their hatred runs for Steeler fans. The envy runs deep.

I was as the WC game in Cincy last year .... considering how embarassingly rude and bitter their fans were toward Steeler fans after Palmer went down, I loved every freaking minute of it. Watching their fans leave the stadium with 11 mins. still left in the game .... a playoff game no less! ..... ranks up there with one of the best days in my life. Needless to say, our towels were out in force after the game.

House of Steel
12-30-2006, 11:46 PM
And they will once again rule the day tomorrow at Heinz Field South. You know what I have to say about those Rednecks that happened to jump the bandwagon last year. :bigfinger: Go back under that damn rock where you came from, ****er. :stirpot:

Steelerlyn
12-31-2006, 12:04 AM
My sentiments were expressed by all of you and yeah kyle it is not nice to think that way about someone getting hurt and yada yada yada, but I feel exactly the same way about the bungholes. They are arrogant, loud mouthed thugs! They make you hate them.

floodcitygirl
12-31-2006, 12:04 AM
This Sunday is the Steelers Super Bowl if you think about it! The Bengals talked so much crap about last year now they hold their own destiny and if they win their in otherwise once the Steelers shut them down, just like last year, the Steelers will have the last word again!!! :cope: A win tomorrow would be awesome!I agree more than you'll ever know. The Bengal fans have NEVER stopped talking crap and I have to hear it all the time. I'm looking big time for a win tomorrow but if I walk out of that stadium with an L in our column, I'll still say WE DEY!!! Living in this city now, I'm forever thankful to God for making me a Steeler fan! :tt02:

K Train
12-31-2006, 12:05 AM
we will always be dey....we own that franchise and should have beaten them last time.....DAMNIT COCLOUGH!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2006, 12:33 AM
Everytime I think about how we gave that game away it just pisses me off !

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-31-2006, 03:13 AM
I heard captcoolhand predict 31-10 Bungals victory. Time to end the bungles season.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2006, 11:05 AM
Time to end it big time, let's go !!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt02: