PDA

View Full Version : 2-night hotel for the Superbowl

JSClemsonFan
01-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Two nights - February 5th and 6th - Baymont Inn and Suites DFW Airport/Grapevine
Approximately 5 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the stadium
The reservation is for 2 double beds.

I purchased this (and pre-paid)*but am unable to go to the game now.**
I am not asking*for anything besides what I paid for it.*

There are other ways for us to arrange you getting this hotel.**If you'd like to pay the hotel directly, I can give you the information to do so and*you won't have to go through PayPal.*Or you can pay me and I'll do a change name on the reservation. Either way is fine with me.

To be honest, I doubt I'll be on the forum much, so please email me at marriedtoaGator at comcast dot net (pushed altogether) if you are interested. Total price (including taxes $446 total - $223 per night).

Thanks!

From the hotels website:
The Baymont Inn and Suites-DFW Airport North is located at the Gateway to Historic Downtown Grapevine, just North of DFW Airport providing Free Airport Shuttle Service. At the Baymont Inn and Suites start every day with a Free USA Today Newspaper and enjoy our Complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner with Hot Items. In your room, work on your spacious desk with Wired and Wireless Free High Speed Internet Access. For your enjoyment a sparkling Outdoor Pool is provided, plus access to a nearby Full-Service Health Club. The beautifully appointed Meeting Facility is perfect for all types of functions, accommodating up to 56 people. Everything that is Dallas, Fort Worth and more is easily accessible from the Baymont Inn and Suites, Your Home Away from Home. No Pets Allowed.