02-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Screw it. We've still got six.

indeed:tt02:

Phenomenal TJ
Now, get the CBA done.

Nolrog
Too many mistakes. Too many turn overs. Too many disappearances from key players. Not a great coaching job I don't think. BA relied too much on the run, and didn't change it up and when was the last time they ran a f-ing trick play? I'm gonnna go vomit and find that ufcking dog to beat.

Farrior Fan
yeah, rodgers would have had 500 yards if they used stickum

Farrior Fan
02-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Too many mistakes. Too many turn overs. Too many disappearances from key players. Not a great coaching job I don't think. BA relied too much on the run, and didn't change it up and when was the last time they ran a f-ing trick play? I'm gonnna go vomit and find that ufcking dog to beat.

let me know when you get to my neighborhood and we'll go kick the crap outta the dog

Farrior Fan
02-06-2011, 10:18 PM
the smallest city in the country? guy is a moron

Farrior Fan
02-06-2011, 10:19 PM
yeah, where were the trick plays? Steelers and trick plays in the SB go together like wings and beer

Farrior Fan
02-06-2011, 10:21 PM
if I ever meet A Rodgers in person I'm gonna ask him to do that championship belt thing and when he lowers his arms I'm gonna attack his face like a pit bull on a tbone. I harbor no ill feelings towards the packers but that has to be the stupidest thing ever.

steelersbabex25
02-08-2011, 09:26 PM
RIP gameday threads...:(

Scorp
02-08-2011, 09:33 PM
if I ever meet A Rodgers in person I'm gonna ask him to do that championship belt thing and when he lowers his arms I'm gonna attack his face like a pit bull on a tbone. I harbor no ill feelings towards the packers but that has to be the stupidest thing ever.

Or you can do a Jim Carrey and go for the nuts. :lol:

unomee
02-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Hello Steeler nation. I'm a Packers fan and want to say that this game pretty much lived up to it's billing. To win it ours had to play a great team in The Steelers who made the pack earn this one; nothing coming easy. The Steel city should be proud.

I've had nothing but good interaction with those Steelers fans that I have encountered and against any other team I would have cheered for the Steelers to win it. Steelers fans have said the same about the Packers. This post comes a little late as I was unable to post on this forum until this morning. Wanted to do this as a separate thread, but I'm only able to post a reply here.

Take care.

TampaSteelGirl
02-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Hello Steeler nation. I'm a Packers fan and want to say that this game pretty much lived up to it's billing. To win it ours had to play a great team in The Steelers who made the pack earn this one; nothing coming easy. The Steel city should be proud.

I've had nothing but good interaction with those Steelers fans that I have encountered and against any other team I would have cheered for the Steelers to win it. Steelers fans have said the same about the Packers. This post comes a little late as I was unable to post on this forum until this morning. Wanted to do this as a separate thread, but I'm only able to post a reply here.

Take care.

Very nice post....Congrats again!! See ya next year!! :tt02:

unomee
02-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Very nice post....Congrats again!! See ya next year!! :tt02:

Guess both teams need to make sure they finish next season in top form so as to have a rematch. :yesnod:

You know, the Bears and Vikings fans seem to be having a bigger problem with our win than Steelers fans are having.

TampaSteelGirl
02-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Guess both teams need to make sure they finish next season in top form so as to have a rematch. :yesnod:

You know, the Bears and Vikings fans seem to be having a bigger problem with our win than Steelers fans are having.

OH yes definately!!

Well perhaps it's because the Steeler nation has more class than the Vike & Bears fans combined.....:dunno: :grin1:

Phenomenal TJ
02-11-2011, 03:39 PM

There's 30 teams out there celebrating our loss more than the Packers.

unomee
02-11-2011, 05:47 PM
YEP, that's true.

TampaSteelGirl
02-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Im just so proud we made it that far....losing Ben for 4 games, horrible schedule and STILL making it to SB...quite an accomplishment IMO...We can't win them all but hopefully we will next year!:tt02::tt02: