PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Towel Causes Concussion

steel4me2
01-25-2011, 03:41 AM
This just had to be told.

My bro and I are watching the game Sunday on my new HDTV and all heck breaks loose. The wives are in another room doing girly stuff and we are whooping it up watching the game. At the end of the 4th quarter anxiety my bro goes to the kitchen to get a victory taco and I am winding up with my terrible towel when it gets twisted in the ceiling fan and smashes it into my head. My bro and our wives come running into the room as I lie on the floor in a pool of blood. They ask what the heck happened. I answer Mendy was humping Ben. My bro says your nuts are you OK. With a 3" gash in my head off to the ER we go. Bro is going don't tell them what happened or they will think your nuts. I say I'm telling you Mendy was humping Ben. He's splitting a gut. Doctors sew me up and tell me I have a slight concussion to take it easy for a few days. When we get home sure enough it's on YouTube and my sanity restored.

PS: TV is without a scratch. I told my bro when we watch the Super Bowl to put me in a strait jacket. :cope:

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Lol! Hope ur ok! I aslo saw Mendy humping Ben lol

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Oh man, are you serious! Im glad you are ok but damn that is just funny! :coffeecough: :lol:

Scorp
01-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Damn bro. Hilarious. Sit down, take :banana: :banana: of these and call me in the morning. :yellowthumb:

Glad nothing happened to the flatscreen. :grin1:

NHStlrfan
01-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Must protect the flat screen at all cost!!! What about the towel? Can't forget to take care of that too! ;)

steel4me2
01-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Must protect the flat screen at all cost!!! What about the towel? Can't forget to take care of that too! ;)

Forgot, yes the Terrible Towel survived also and know it has somemore history. Doing just fine and now that is over it was funy and I am able to laugh. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

steelersbabex25
01-25-2011, 02:30 PM
:rofl: That's something I've never heard before.

NHStlrfan
01-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Forgot, yes the Terrible Towel survived also and know it has somemore history. Doing just fine and now that is over it was funy and I am able to laugh. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Great to hear the towel is fine. Any real fan would survive a concussion so I was confident about you. Just can't let anyone compromise a TT! We've all seen what happens when someone disgraces a TT! Need we mention the Titans!?

coach
01-25-2011, 05:08 PM
I have limited myself to victory beers all this time.......

I got to get me some of that victory taco.....maybe after the SB.

NY Daily headline was a classic:

NO SUPE FOR YOU.

Goodfrom55
01-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Lol! Hope ur ok! I aslo saw Mendy humping Ben lol

OK, so I'm not the only one who saw that. . .good thing Kordell isn't our QB, they'd still be on the ground.

Sorry to hear about your accident, that's one to tell the grandkids about.

Rampage
01-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Does the Terrible Towel have blood on it? If so, a blood soaked Terrible Towel would be brutally cool.