PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl jerseys - Update, Steelers wearing white jerseys

SteelCityKid5
01-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Just a topic for discussion. Correct me if I am wrong but, the Saints wore white last year and the AFC and NFC teams alternate who is the home team. So if the Saints wore white that means this year the home team will go to the NFC. In other words, we should be wearing the white jerseys (which Im pretty sure we are undefeated in Super Bowls) unless the Packers decide to go with their rode jerseys ala the Steelers in SB 40. I'd feel more comfortable in the whites:tt02:

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Yea, I want to wear white

Clevelandsux
01-24-2011, 10:27 PM
I want the black ones!

TheButt
01-24-2011, 10:33 PM
We are wearing white.... GB has the choice, they are the home team this year and chose to were the green jerseys

HUNT4SEVEN
01-24-2011, 10:41 PM
I would love for them to wear there Blk ones but they will wear the white ones, really as log as we win i don't really care which one they wear,I'm watching the replay of when we played them last year on NFL network now, on defense we had Carter, Kirsche ( i know i messed his name up )number 90, lewis and of course Gay, Starks had to block Matthews on offense....I say this because we are much better on the Offense and defense i really believe we blow these cats out on offense and shut em down with our defense, as long as we maintain that focus that we had against the Jets for the first half, if we have that focus for 4 quarters against GB we bring home number 7...

Troyisabeast_43
01-24-2011, 11:11 PM
I would love for them to wear there Blk ones but they will wear the white ones, really as log as we win i don't really care which one they wear,I'm watching the replay of when we played them last year on NFL network now, on defense we had Carter, Kirsche ( i know i messed his name up )number 90, lewis and of course Gay, Starks had to block Matthews on offense....I say this because we are much better on the Offense and defense i really believe we blow these cats out on offense and shut em down with our defense, as long as we maintain that focus that we had against the Jets for the first half, if we have that focus for 4 quarters against GB we bring home number 7...

Yes Im watching this game now too and it's an absolute shootout back and forth whoever has the ball last possession is going to win kind of game. The Steelers defense was downright terrible in this game and definitely doesnt have the same personnel as last year playing and is definitely playing at a higher leve then at that point last season in this game. Meanwhile,Ben is also tearing up the Packers defense throwing all over the middle against them and spreading them out as well. Mendy also appears to be having a solid game running the ball. This game in 2 weeks clearly rests on the shoulders of Aaron Rodgers and if he is good enough to beat this awesome Steelers defense. We know Ben and this Steelers offense are going to come through at some point and make big clutch plays. The Packers will not run the ball a lick in this game and then it will completely fall and rest on the shoulders of Aaron Rodgers to throw the ball 35-40 times plus to win this game. Im not sure he can do that but only time will tell...

Go 'Lers
01-24-2011, 11:31 PM
I want the black ones!
That's what she said. inappropriate?

SteelCityKid5
01-25-2011, 12:03 AM
That's what she said. inappropriate?

Too soon

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2011, 12:18 PM
We wore white in Super Bowl XL and XLIII so yeah I'm totally happy with our away jerseys.

StlersGuy
01-25-2011, 12:21 PM
I dont care what we wear just bring number 7 home

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-25-2011, 12:59 PM
We wore white in Super Bowl XL and XLIII so yeah I'm totally happy with our away jerseys.

Exactly since I have seen the Steelers win two Super Bowls (XL and XLIII) wearing the white jerseys......I have seen the Steelers lose a Super Bowls wearing the black jerseys (XXX).............I don't count Super Bowl XIV since I was 8 months old at the time so its safe to say I don't remember the Steelers beating the Rams in their black jerseys.....:lol:

Clevelandsux
01-25-2011, 08:59 PM
WE've won 3 with the black ones, 3 with the white ones. I'd rather see the black ones this time, but as long as we win I don't care.

tburg68
01-25-2011, 09:11 PM
It makes no difference what jerseys the Steelers wear, as associated with their level of play. That being said, I hate the white jerseys, and would prefer the black jerseys. I think the Steelers should change their away uniform to Gold Jersey Black pants, opposite of their home uniforms.

7 is legend
01-25-2011, 09:18 PM
White seems to be work for them in the big game, so I'm fine with it.

Scorp
01-25-2011, 11:36 PM

I'm with BRC on that. :cope:

steelersbabex25
01-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Don't care, just win the game.

DIESELMAN
01-26-2011, 12:02 PM
I don't remember the Steelers beating the Rams in their black jerseys.....:lol:

I do :greengrin: I can still remember Stallworth catching that long TD pass to put the Steelers back in the lead for good!! White jerseys are fine by me, either way, it won't change how they play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelDad
01-26-2011, 01:16 PM

What BRC said!

I dont care what we wear just bring number 7 home

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

And what StlersGuy said too!

Scorp
01-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Either way Steelers are going to show goldplated how to win a championship.

steelersgal86
01-26-2011, 01:29 PM

me too :woot:

SteelCurtain17
01-26-2011, 01:36 PM
White ones have worked last few years so lets wear em!