PDA

View Full Version : I want all steelers writing on this post.!!

mcfly06
01-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Am i crazy for blocking or unfriending browns fans on my facebook account?even if i know them.Because they have been talkin S*** about us and ben.So am i crazy,and takein it too far??Id like other Steeler Fans to let me know if i am..

SteelJunkie
01-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Get rid of Facebook problem solved. Also around here we put spaces after sentences so peoples eyes don't cross. :P

SteelersWoman
01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
I live with two Browns fans, so for me, I wouldn't go that far :) Besides--at the end of the day, they're just words.

A few years ago, I'd go ballistic reading peoples posts about us, now I actually laugh because I've come to realize it's jealousy talkin', and jealousy makes people say and do some very ugly things, but words? Sticks and stones man, sticks and stones...

And ya know what? You're never gonna change their mind no matter what you say or do anyway, so laugh them off and enjoy our championships and Lombardi's. Living well (all our wins) is the BEST revenge ;)

Nolrog
01-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Am i crazy for blocking or unfriending browns fans on my facebook account?even if i know them.Because they have been talkin S*** about us and ben.So am i crazy,and takein it too far??Id like other Steeler Fans to let me know if i am..

You can reply this: Sorry, I can't reply right now. The 6 superbowl rings are weighing down my fingers. . . . I see you don't have the same problem.

mcfly06
01-24-2011, 05:57 PM
You can reply this: Sorry, I can't reply right now. The 6 superbowl rings are weighing down my fingers. . . . I see you don't have the same problem.

HAHA love it,and guys i guess your all right but still it does get to you.Espically all the Ben stuff its getting old..

Blazedby92
01-24-2011, 06:05 PM
That's what makes having a favorite team fun so you can talk trash and being a steeler fan there isn't much they can say unless you can dish it out but can't take it. It's all fun and games until someone gets their feelings hurt.

That was crappy thing for you to block someone because of something so mediocore.
Out of all my friends i am the only Steeler fan

SteelersGirlTN7
01-24-2011, 06:08 PM
HAHA love it,and guys i guess your all right but still it does get to you.Espically all the Ben stuff its getting old..

I know! My friend and I were at BWW for the game last night. There were 2 guys there, just going through town on business. They were both more college fans than NFL. The one guy had no shame in making stupid comments related to Ben being a rapist for most of the game. Of course, he asked how we could be female and still support him. He kept pushing my buttons, but I just continued to root for my team! Typical though, being casual NFL fans, they never attempted to get to know the whole story, and of course I filled them in LOL. By the end of the game, the guy let up and was a lot nicer.

But really, come on people! Uggh!

bensshoes
01-24-2011, 06:09 PM
If they are informed and talking in facts there is nothing to worry about. If they are jelous and and talking made up smack just laugh and tell them that the'll never have a franchise QB and so will never see a SB in there foreseeable future and LOL at there misfortune.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Mcfly06 welcome to Steelersaddicts Remember Haters gone Hate... yo don't sweat them losers they have nothing better to do, just be happy u don't root for the Browns:lol:

GoBenGo
01-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Sorry, can't take browns fans seriously...same reason my baseball friends don't take my Pirate-rootin' butt seriously....

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2011, 11:01 PM
I'd say block them if they are talking trash and being stupid. Teach them a lesson. If they wise up and calm down you can refriend them. Rival fans/friends are all well and good as long as they cool but if they start causing issues just bag em for awhile.

Real Deal Steel
01-24-2011, 11:30 PM
You are doing the right thing by blocking them out. What their trying to do is steal your joy right now. Those losers bring nothing to a Steelers conversation and you should keep them on "ignore"

Scorp
01-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Clowns fans will always be clowns fans. Jealous girls. Most, anyway.

SteelDad
01-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Great advice by everyone, but I have to agree with Junkie, get rid of the damn Facebook! I finally jumped on Twitter just to follow the Steelers and it has been pretty cool, but I'm still resisting Facebook. Of course I'm still waiting for cassette tapes to make a comeback too:)

steelersbabex25
01-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Great advice by everyone, but I have to agree with Junkie, get rid of the damn Facebook! I finally jumped on Twitter just to follow the Steelers and it has been pretty cool, but I'm still resisting Facebook. Of course I'm still waiting for cassette tapes to make a comeback too:)

:evilshake: Get with the 21st century! :hehheh: