PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU KEVIN COLBERT!

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
For what it's worth, the entire Steelers Nation owes one Mr. Kevin Colbert a great vote of gratitude for what we are now enjoying as dedicated fans. Mr. Colbert is the man who has lead the team who drafts the players we all so greatly enjoy watching as they once again vie for another SB title! Here is a list of his first round draft picks. He's also adept at getting value deep into the draft rounds.

2010 Maurkice Pouncey C Florida
2009 Evander (Ziggy) Hood DE Missouri
2008 Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinois
2007 Lawrence Timmons LB Florida State
2006 Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State
2005 Heath Miller TE Virginia
2004 Ben Roethlisberger QB Miami (OH)
2003 Troy Polomalu S USC
2002 Kendall Simmons OL Auburn
2001 Casey Hampton DT Texas
2000 Plaxico Burress WR Michigan St.

Not bad for a list of first round picks! 8 of 11 still Steelers and all have had impact!

Please refer to the Post Gazette for an interesting read on what should be one of your favorite Steelers of all time!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10109/1051622-66.stm

K Train
01-24-2011, 02:55 PM
meh....hes ok, its not hard to get good picks in the first....hes been really lacking in the rest of the rounds for the most part. i wouldnt lose sleep if he went elsewhere

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 03:01 PM
meh....hes ok, its not hard to get good picks in the first....hes been really lacking in the rest of the rounds for the most part. i wouldnt lose sleep if he went elsewhere

Hmmm... The Steelers have the best success rate of drafting in the league. Perhaps you would have prefered he trade for Pennington rather than draft Burress. Here is a little something to think about.

"Among Colbert's successes in those rounds or later are Ike Taylor (fourth round), Brett Keisel (seventh), Larry Foote (fourth), Chris Kemoeatu (sixth) and Willie Colon (fourth), all Super Bowl starters. William Gay (fifth) became a starter last year. Free agent rookies Colbert has signed included Chris Hoke, James Harrison and Willie Parker.

He has also never missed on a pick in the first round, never had a bust with the most valuable and costly choice in each draft. That cannot be said of any previous decade of the Steelers, dating back to when Chuck Noll arrived in 1969 (although they missed on only one in the 1970s, running back Greg Hawthorne)."

I for one am happy that list is wearing the Black and Gold. :yellowthumb:

steelersbabex25
01-24-2011, 03:05 PM
"Among Colbert's successes in those rounds or later are Ike Taylor (fourth round), Brett Keisel (seventh), Larry Foote (fourth), Chris Kemoeatu (sixth) and Willie Colon (fourth), all Super Bowl starters. William Gay (fifth) became a starter last year. Free agent rookies Colbert has signed included Chris Hoke, James Harrison and Willie Parker.

you did not just throw Willie Gay into that list..

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 03:07 PM
you did not just throw Willie Gay into that list..

No, I didn't, that was a quote from the article I was referring to. Just listing off the rest of the middle rounders he's aquired. Gay would not be one I would tout but then again he is playing better. Not that it woudl take a lot for him to be playing better. :lol:

cmerrifield
01-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Come on Train, last year's draft even had you excited :lol:

K Train
01-24-2011, 03:46 PM
i know i get attacked whenever i criticize colbert, the drafting they do, or the rooneys, or the coaching in general.....but many of those players in the mid rounds that contribute to our team as starters arent that good...keisel, woodley, ike....sure

kemo, colon, gay...meh

now lets think about coclough, keenan lewis, joe burnett, aq Shipley, frank summers, trai essex, kendrell bell, lee mays, kendrick clancey, hank poteat, matt saeth, ryan mcbean, camereon stephenson and other mid round failures....we may win games with **** bags like foote, randle el, stapleton, and carey davis starting but we win in spite of them not because of them....no way we would touch the superbowl with some of these rosters if it wasnt for ben. id love to anyone win a game with the misfits he had blocking for him....hartwig and stapleton as the center and RG is just dismal

this team (along with many teams) draft well in the first round....in the 3rd-7th though they suck and in FA they suck...think back to pre ben and the heart ache....now think post ben and the triumph...the difference? yeah...ben...not kevin colbert.

K Train
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Come on Train, last year's draft even had you excited :lol:

last years class was delicious mostly due to my love for pouncey

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 03:56 PM
this team (along with many teams) draft well in the first round....in the 3rd-7th though they suck and in FA they suck...think back to pre ben and the heart ache....now think post ben and the triumph...the difference? yeah...ben...not kevin colbert.

This is said of all the teams. Would Indy win without Manning? No way! Everyone thinks if you don't draft Tom Brady in the late rounds every year you're a failure. Facts are the Steelers get more value in the draft than anyone else.
The point here is look at what they did with Donnahoe then what they've done since. They've done better than anyone else. Of course they could have traded that shot for Burres and gotten Pennington! Now that would have been a great thing. Without who you have making the decisions now you'd be in DC or Tampa! :yellowthumb:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-24-2011, 03:59 PM
But missing on your first rounders can set you back big time....Bears always bomb on their first rounders......You're right though in overall Colbert needs to hit more late round gems.....But I think we're at least starting to see more the past few years.....This past class looks to be one of the best overall but time will tell.....

But you're right some of his 2nd day picks have been flat out terrible.........The 2004 class sticks out very bad.........Yea Ben was a great pick first round pick and Starks hasn't been bad as a 3rd rounder........But Colclough was a terrible 2nd round pick......There was also clowns like Bo Lacy and Matt Kranchick in that class....lol Bo Lacy.....WTF....lol The Steelers also took some long snapper that year but his name escapes me at the moment.....

K Train
01-24-2011, 04:12 PM
This is said of all the teams. Would Indy win without Manning? No way! Everyone thinks if you don't draft Tom Brady in the late rounds every year you're a failure. Facts are the Steelers get more value in the draft than anyone else.
The point here is look at what they did with Donnahoe then what they've done since. They've done better than anyone else. Of course they could have traded that shot for Burres and gotten Pennington! Now that would have been a great thing. Without who you have making the decisions now you'd be in DC or Tampa! :yellowthumb:
steelers getting more value in the draft is a skewed statistic....its because they are so stubborn they will plug in bad draft picks and play them (ESPECIALLY in the cowher era) rather than go out in FA and get role players....

i dont even care about the LATE round picks, our roster is pretty set so from year to year you cant expect all the rookies to make the team....but the high level of 2nd and 3rd round failures is a concern and dont lie to yourself up until 3 weeks ago hood was terrible too....hopefully his surge of brilliance continues from here on out

the colts drafting is terrible btw, bill polian gets manning and edge and he gets deemed the kind of all things drafting, they win because of peyton and only because of peyton and he cant even do it on his own at this point. im not saying colbert is josh mcdaniels (LOL) but he isnt exactly the epitome of greatness either...some seriously questionable reaches have come from him, not so much in the first round though

Black@Gold Forever32
01-24-2011, 04:18 PM
steelers getting more value in the draft is a skewed statistic....its because they are so stubborn they will plug in bad draft picks and play them (ESPECIALLY in the cowher era) rather than go out in FA and get role players....

i dont even care about the LATE round picks, our roster is pretty set so from year to year you cant expect all the rookies to make the team....but the high level of 2nd and 3rd round failures is a concern and dont lie to yourself up until 3 weeks ago hood was terrible too....hopefully his surge of brilliance continues from here on out

the colts drafting is terrible btw, bill polian gets manning and edge and he gets deemed the kind of all things drafting, they win because of peyton and only because of peyton and he cant even do it on his own at this point. im not saying colbert is josh mcdaniels (LOL) but he isnt exactly the epitome of greatness either...some seriously questionable reaches have come from him, not so much in the first round though

He has hit on two third round WR's the past two years.........Hope Worilds pans out or he will be another Zo Jackson or Ricardo Colclough type failure in the 2nd round........He did hit on McFadden in the 2nd round back in 2005.......

You can't hit on them all but I think the past few years we are seeing more late round players being contributors for a Super Bowl team.........Willie Gay, Mike Wallace, Emmanuel Sanders, Antonio Brown, DJ Johnson........

He isn't perfect and I wouldn't say he is great but I think Colbert is better then most........

K Train
01-24-2011, 04:20 PM
i dont have any problems with wallace or sanders....worilds was an ok pick i guess, not my first choice there but not a bad one i dont htink.....the problem i do have is with panic picks like urbik and lewis....just sad wastes

Rampage
01-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Colbert isn't the be all, end all GM; however, I think he does moderately well in the draft. There have been a lot of poor picks, but there have also been a lot of big time players. While I would love to see a bunch of home run drafts, that is not going to happen. At least he is hitting on one or two quality players each year and he isn't just squandering the first round picks like some other organizations.

Hell, this team is winning and they don't do free agency, so he has got to be doing something right.

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 04:23 PM

But they still win. Even Ben was a draft pick so saying they win because of Ben just says they win because they draft well. ;) Seriously, the draft is difficult at best. Looking through the NFL as a whole, there are more Steelers draft picks making teams and impact on those teams than others. In this case we went from poor to good. Look at the 10 years from 1990-1999 vs 2000-2010. Just a bit more value there.

K Train
01-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Colbert isn't the be all, end all GM; however, I think he does moderately well in the draft. .
exactly

But they still win. Even Ben was a draft pick so saying they win because of Ben just says they win because they draft well. ;) Seriously, the draft is difficult at best. Looking through the NFL as a whole, there are more Steelers draft picks making teams and impact on those teams than others. In this case we went from poor to good. Look at the 10 years from 1990-1999 vs 2000-2010. Just a bit more value there.

think about before ben though...the team was good but couldnt get over the hump...thank god he fell to us (he really shouldnt have) they didnt have a choice but to draft him...they were definitely poised to take shawn andrews there as ben, eli, and rivers were all expected to be gone.

i dont hate him or want him gone....but hes really not that important to the team to get a thread in all caps thanking him for being god in the form of a director of football operations

Black@Gold Forever32
01-24-2011, 04:28 PM
i dont have any problems with wallace or sanders....worilds was an ok pick i guess, not my first choice there but not a bad one i dont htink.....the problem i do have is with panic picks like urbik and lewis....just sad wastes

I agree....Along with Zo Jackson, Bo Lacy, Ricardo Colclough......bunch more......But I do think Colbert is solid overall....I wouldn't lose sleep if he left either but do think he is better then most GM's out there.......

Scorp
01-24-2011, 04:32 PM
This fan is not complaining at all. You guys make exellent points.

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 04:36 PM
exactly

think about before ben though...the team was good but couldnt get over the hump...thank god he fell to us (he really shouldnt have) they didnt have a choice but to draft him...they were definitely poised to take shawn andrews there as ben, eli, and rivers were all expected to be gone.

i dont hate him or want him gone....but hes really not that important to the team to get a thread in all caps thanking him for being god in the form of a director of football operations

Never said he was "god in the form of a football director". If he were that we'd have 45 guys on the Pro Bowl roster! Just giving credit where credit is due. History shows he's done better than most and certainly better than the 10 years prior to his arrival. The teams built through the 90's relied nearly entirely on free agency spending more on old talent. Would your rather he make picks like New England? Other than a freak pick of Brady they really haven't done anything. Only real contribution from them again as you point out is hitting a home run at QB. But then again we can't all pick Chad Pennington or Ryan Leaf now can we. ;)

DanRooney
01-24-2011, 04:45 PM

Bill Polian's drafting is in essence Peyton Manning's drafting. I guarantee you he has the sole influence over their draft, just like their playcalling. There is absolutely no reason to draft a pass catching RB in the first round like Donald Brown and a WR like Anthony Gonzalez when your offense already at such a high level.

SteelJunkie
01-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Well the last few years the have been hitting home runs on WR. They just had to figure out its not height and no hands, its speed with good hands. Now if they figure out how to draft some good corners I would be happy.

LatrobePA
01-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Lewis is a turd! Losing Gibson this year broke my heart, he'll be somebody in the league!!

tburg68
01-24-2011, 05:23 PM
It is a no brainer that winning in the NFL is about a stud QB. In the last ten years the only QB's to win the Super Bowl who I would not call excellent are: T. Dilfer, B. Johnson, and E. Manning. Some would even like to crown Payton kid brother, I would not.

So yes, the Steelers recent success is due mostly to Big Ben. Those who don't want to give him his due, lack understanding of the NFL game. Steelers drafts fill holes, and as long as Big Ben is healthy and under center I like their chances in the future.

The greatest draft in history won't save a team QB'ed by Malone, Brister or Stewart!

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 05:28 PM
The greatest draft in history won't save a team QB'ed by Malone, Brister or Stewart!

Oh so true!

steeldoc
01-24-2011, 08:53 PM
This guy is good. Their starters are almost all Steeler draft picks. Look at the Ravens...all three of their wide receivers are someone elses picks. Oh I forgot, they drafted Ray Lewis after the Civil War ended.:yesnod:

coach
01-24-2011, 09:20 PM
I think every team gets lucky with some picks in draft and makes some real bad picks.

I saw something last night that surprised me. I honestly thoght Hood had two issues, he wasn't getting penetration and he was slow. Like others, I have noticed his penetration has gotten much better. I figured speed is speed and that will never get better. I saw that play where knocked the RB out of bounds lat night. That was faster than I thought he could run.

Has he been hurt up until recently?

K Train
01-24-2011, 09:51 PM
ive never thought hood was slow....hes faster than smith and hampton, maybe even keisel.

his problem was getting raped off the snap and blown off the ball, even by inferior linemen

NHStlrfan
01-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Most linemen coming out of College just aren't up to speed their rookie year. Granted one would hope a first rounder would make impact earlier than later but the reality is value on either the O or D line isn't typically seen for at least one year. This year was the year for Ziggy to either get it or get out. Thankfully it appears he's getting it.

And for the record one can't mistake speed for quickness. The example of Casey Hampton couldn't be more evident here. He's no speed demon but he's incredibly quick off the snap. That's why he routinely consumes 2-3 blockers and that was indeed the weakness Ziggy was displaying. WAY too many O linemen were off the ball and in position to block him. At DE that's just unnacceptable! His reaction time is far better now than even a few weeks ago.

cmerrifield
01-25-2011, 10:40 AM
I like Colbert, but I dont know if he is the genius everyone thinks he is. He gives the coaches a lot of say and I am not sure if some of those bad picks are his fault or Cowher/Tomlin. I could see Cowher insisting on a pick regardless of what everyone else thought. Anyway, I think his picks were great this past year and its not his fault about Gibson. I am satisified with him, but I am not sure we couldnt replace him either.

NHStlrfan
01-25-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm not saying he couldn't be replaced, only that the teams we've enjoyed watching for the past several years are much the result of his picks. He's done an above average job of selecting the best talent available in the draft. Is there room for improvement, certainly! Overall however he's done better than most and appears to be getting better. Time will tell. Not sure anyone will ever duplicate the drafts of the early 70's. 74 will likley NEVER happen but we can all hope.

pimplydan
01-25-2011, 11:27 AM
How about the lamaar Woodley 2nd round pick right after Lawrence Timmons in 2007.

That year I guessed 3 of the first 4 steeler picks.In the first round i was hoping that the Jets wouldn't pick Derrell Revis , but I knew they would . So my pick was Timmons ,in the second round my pick was Woodley and in the 4th round my pick was Sepuveda .

I guess the first round pick correct often , but it gets harder from their on.

KemoTherapy
01-25-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm going to side with K Train on this issue. If you can't score on 1'st rounders then you're not a GM candidate anyhow. It's the picks out of the 1'st where the Steelers really reach and make me scratch my head in wonder at what they're doing. To get nothing from the Urbik pick for example, or letting Thad. Gibson go for nothing or trading Santonio away to an AFC rival for nothing, or Keenan Lewis & Burnett, or Frank Bummer..I could go on and on. You can also thank him for the 33-34 yr old starting D-line and a starting O-line with only one stud.

coldrolled
01-25-2011, 12:24 PM
We need to use FA once a year to fill glaring weaknesses. we never do... right now.. NA at CB is on my list.

We are picking #32 again... and #64 ... We need to use FA.

Were not the browns with the luxury of 8-10 top 40 picks in the last four years...

Holmes is now a late 5th to boot...

cmerrifield
01-25-2011, 12:27 PM
We need to use FA once a year to fill glaring weaknesses. we never do... right now.. NA at CB is on my list.

We are picking #32 again... and #64 ... We need to use FA.

Were not the browns with the luxury of 8-10 top 40 picks in the last four years...

Holmes is now a late 5th to boot...

The Holmes pick was last year's draft. We used it to bring back McFadden

coldrolled
01-25-2011, 12:31 PM
The Holmes pick was last year's draft. We used it to bring back McFadden

It was... that sucks...

the cards got Skelton for the fifth we gave them for mcfadden.. so we had another 5th then? Was that Dwyers?

cmerrifield
01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
It was... that sucks...

the cards got Skelton for the fifth we gave them for mcfadden.. so we had another 5th then? Was that Dwyers?

We actually got McFadden and their six. I think Dwyer was that sixth, I think or maybe Brown. I cant remember, but it sounds better to say we got McFadden and Brown for Holmes at least this year

coldrolled
01-25-2011, 12:40 PM
We actually got McFadden and their six. I think Dwyer was that sixth, I think or maybe Brown. I cant remember, but it sounds better to say we got McFadden and Brown for Holmes at least this year

I will go with that..... Brown is looking sharp..

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Ive been critical of Colbert in the past as well, not for his day 1 drafting but for day 2 drafting. He has hit on some big ones as we saw from the article and his FA aquisitions while not splashes usually are definitely productive players. It's not easy to hit on every draft pick, in fact it's impossible but Colbert has done a respectable job and overall the Steelers certainly can't complain with 2 Super Bowl wins under his tenure.

K Train
01-25-2011, 02:19 PM
id hit on every draft pick for sure.

except sweed

NHStlrfan
01-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Ive been critical of Colbert in the past as well, not for his day 1 drafting but for day 2 drafting. He has hit on some big ones as we saw from the article and his FA aquisitions while not splashes usually are definitely productive players. It's not easy to hit on every draft pick, in fact it's impossible but Colbert has done a respectable job and overall the Steelers certainly can't complain with 2 Super Bowl wins under his tenure.

This has been my point. Prior to Colbert the Steelers were winning season games and not SBs. Looking at the drafting through the 90's there were some good picks here and there but by and large nothing to shout about. The overall mentallity of looking at what's there and dedicating to acquiring talent has been markedly better under Colbert.

The proof is in the pudding as they say. Yes Ben is the major factor here and yes any other QB with the line would be less than this productive, however one could also posit that without getting Ben the D would not be what it is as more would have to be dedicated to O line than is now needed.

And speaking to the O line, one could also posit that the O line is not nearly as bad as appears from stats. Ben is a direct impact on the sack stats since one of his strengths is holding on to every play to the last possible moment. That drives us all nuts and makes us all exstatic when it works. Play calling is also something to be looked at in line play overall. Play action for instance can help open passes and thats not used often, but I don't want this thread to digress into a BA bash, there's already enough of those threads.

tburg68
01-25-2011, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=cmerrifield;406016]its not his fault about Gibson/QUOTE]

I'm not actually shooting at Colbert, I think he has done an acceptable job(not as good as K Train, but we all knew that LOL). I just don't put ultra high value on drafting starters with your first round pick, and without Ben(or a similar stud QB), the team would not be what it is.

That being said, Colbert is in charge of personnel, so if anyone is to blame over Gibson, it would be Colbert. I think Gibson would have ended up making a bigger impact on Pittsburgh's D than Worilds will. If the Steelers were dead set on saving a roster spot for the POSSIBILITY of Aaron Smith playing some snaps in the Super Bowl, there were better sacrificial lambs than Gibson.

K Train
01-25-2011, 05:41 PM
and there names are antwan randle el, arnaz battle, anthony madison, keenan lewis, tony hills, and charlie batch...or IRd dixon

NHStlrfan
01-25-2011, 06:05 PM
and there names are antwan randle el, arnaz battle, anthony madison, keenan lewis, tony hills, and charlie batch...or IRd dixon

Why the bad vibes on Charlie? May not be here if not for weeks 1-4 having him in the pocket. Have to say could debate a bit on El if I were a fan of El, just not all that excited by his presence, unless of course he finds Hines in the end zone! ;)

K Train
01-25-2011, 06:08 PM
i think batch was expendable when leftwich was back....would it have been rude and ****ed up to cut him? sure....but this isnt the playground.

i ****ing hate el, hes a terrible returner and an even worse reciever. he made one catch this year when he had to jump up 5 feet....thats his moment. hes also afraid of the endzone

NHStlrfan
01-25-2011, 06:12 PM
i think batch was expendable when leftwich was back....would it have been rude and ****ed up to cut him? sure....but this isnt the playground.

i ****ing hate el, hes a terrible returner and an even worse reciever. he made one catch this year when he had to jump up 5 feet....thats his moment. hes also afraid of the endzone

Yep, not much an El fan. El yeah, he can go! Batch though I like better than Leftwich. He's got a bit better pocket presence than Byron. Agian not worth getting my shorts in a bunch over that debate though. Not sure what Dixon's going to end up like. If Ben lasts the average number of years he's just another bench rider unless he moves to wide out or back.

tburg68
01-25-2011, 06:36 PM
The point isn't which player you like better, the point is if they are expendable in order to keep Gibson. IMO, the answer is yes to both El and Batch.

I have no love for El, I don't think he should have been signed to begin with. For God's sake can the Steelers STOP sending him out to return a punt 2.5 yards????

I wouldn't have cut Batch, that is not the point.

coach
01-25-2011, 06:43 PM
ive never thought hood was slow....hes faster than smith and hampton, maybe even keisel.

his problem was getting raped off the snap and blown off the ball, even by inferior linemen

LOL--he must of been mighty sore then because I swear he made Joe Sacco look pretty fast and elusive. Maybe it was just an off game for him.

I just didn't expect that speed from him, but I am glad he displayed it. Anyway, let's hope he keeps doing what he has been because his play has been getting better.

K Train
01-25-2011, 06:44 PM
most expendable is battle though imo

tburg68
01-25-2011, 07:14 PM

They might as well cut him anyway, because he has been MIA all year.

NHStlrfan
01-26-2011, 10:40 AM

:yellowthumb: Who's Battle? :yellowthumb: Is this guy really on the team or just a name in the program. Couldn't agree more with his expenability.

With Colon and Starks coming back, does the need on the O Line still rank high enough to warrant a first round selection and possible move? Should someone go via trade or FA to attempt to move up the get Pouncey? This may be something to watch on draft day.

tburg68
01-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Getting a stud G at the end of the first round could transform the OL into a strength instead of a perpetual weakness.

Starks, Kemo, Pouncey, Pouncey, Colon would be a pretty intimidating force to deal with. I like building the OL from the inside out.

NHStlrfan
01-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Getting a stud G at the end of the first round could transform the OL into a strength instead of a perpetual weakness.

Starks, Kemo, Pouncey, Pouncey, Colon would be a pretty intimidating force to deal with. I like building the OL from the inside out.

The idea of having the Pouncey brothers in the middle is pretty exciting. As we all know the key to line play is communication. Can't see as having two borthers on the line together wouldn't significantly help there too. You are correct it would appear that would be a formidible line. May even see Mendenhall leading the league with that line!

jnes1216
01-30-2011, 02:35 AM
Colbert is just as good as his scouting department. I think he has done a B grade level job. For a team that never makes moves in free agency and still makes the playoffs pretty consistently the past few years, I would say he has done OK. The fact that our defense is aging and our Off. line gets neglected year after year is the reason Colbert does not get an A. I really could care less about Thad Gibson, he reminds me of another OSU washout Gholston-does this 1st rounder have a sack yet? If it was between keeping Smith on the active and letting go of Gibson I would have done the same thing. Hindsight with A Smith not being able to play gives us the luxury of second guessing the Gibson release. I'm glad they kept Sylvester (who I was down on in preseason, along with Flo-glad I was wrong). Sometimes his later round picks do reek of poor planning but we're in the big dance yet again. Time always tells.

coldrolled
01-30-2011, 09:39 AM
The fact that our defense is aging and our Off. line gets neglected year after year is the reason Colbert does not get an A.

The Defense has tons of young talent on the bench, inactive and PS.. And a few we let go.

Woods, Burnett, Gibson..

The OL needs two picks this year.

I still say A. Just for the fact that we pick below #24 quite often... Plus we barely use FA is saying alot. and now we are #32 again. that means #64 again.

i still say get NA at CB in FA...:cope::cope::cope:

jnes1216
01-30-2011, 12:32 PM
no way they get the raiders corner, not gonna happpen get over it. You're stuck with Gay, sorry.