PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. Jones

SteelDad
01-24-2011, 12:25 PM
I was writing to thank you for providing your beautiful new stadium as the host of what will be an epic Super Bowl between two historic franchises, but it appears that some elementary student already informed us of the stadium's 'true' location in what looked to me like shear jealousy in an earlier thread, but anyways...

Will you be attending the game in your new 'state-of-the-art' facility? I know how badly you wanted your team, the Cowboys I think it is, to be in this game, but until you get a GM and coach who know what they are doing that just won't ever happen. What can you tell us about that cool jumbotron system that is almost as big as your ego? I heard it's so clear that we'll be able to see the small civilizations growing inside Diesel's beard! I bet a Cowboys' player would have looked good on that in the Super Bowl! I'm sure you're well aware of the long rivalry that has stood between our two teams so it must really upset you to think of all those Terrible Towels that will be waving in YOUR stadium huh? All that black n' gold will probably cause a frown so severe it might disrupt your botox!

By the way, is it OK Mr. Jones if some of the Steelers' ownership uses your private and personal skybox? I mean, after all, you won't be using it right? Then again, my guess is that the Rooneys will want something a little more understated and something that doesn't have a self-protrait of you visible from any angle of the suite so thanks anyway.

In closing, when we are done with your stadium we'll be sure to have the NFL clean up after us because I'm sure you'll have a Carrie Underwood or Jessica Simpson concert coming in right after us.

Thanks again,

Steelers' Nation

NHStlrfan
01-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Sarcasm! LOVE IT!

Scorp
01-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Me love sarcasm too. A Scary underware or Jessica simpson concert? Damn jerry, is that the best you can do? And you will realize how many fans are in dallas Jerry.

KemoTherapy
01-24-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes it will be interesting to see if he even shows up to watch in person. At least he got rid of coach Elmer Fudd even if it was too late to save the season.

greg1964
01-24-2011, 01:47 PM
If Jerry builds it we (Steelers) will come

Scorp
01-24-2011, 01:53 PM
He's going to see how much Dallas loves the Steelers.

lloydfan4life
01-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Jerry Jones :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Soooo much fun :rofl: at him!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Wait till he sees all the Steelers fans. He might get a little upset. That is what alka seltzer is for. Hey, Jerry here is a map of Arlington, Texas,
http://ne8.org/17k is that your place behind 6 flags off of I-30? Kind a hard to find it.

So Pittsburgh might not make it to the Super Bowl since they are going to Dallas. The Super Bowl is in Arlington, Tx. Not even in the same county. Hey cowboy is that the right map?

SteelCityKid5
01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Nothing would please me more than to win in Jerry's World.

airbrake 1
01-24-2011, 02:54 PM
This has to be jerry's worst nightmare...the only thing that could make it worse is if we are hoisting another lombardi trophy in his temple he built to satisfy his ego...go steelers give jerry more of those sleepless nights

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2011, 03:16 PM
HAHA I love, it, Im moving this to the article threads and featuring it in the blog too!

SteelDad
01-24-2011, 05:20 PM
HAHA I love, it, Im moving this to the article threads and featuring it in the blog too!

Thanks BRC. I did not intend it to be so long, but I started having too much damn fun and it got longer and longer.....

coach
01-26-2011, 10:46 PM
This has to be jerry's worst nightmare...the only thing that could make it worse is if we are hoisting another lombardi trophy in his temple he built to satisfy his ego...go steelers give jerry more of those sleepless nights

I wonder which team he will be rooting for?

Scorp
01-26-2011, 10:49 PM

I'm sure Jerry will be wearing some dark glasses cause the bags under his eyes will be too severe for any fan to look at. :yellowthumb: He'll make a blind kid cry.