PDA

View Full Version : What Jersey will the Steelers wear in the Super Bowl??

Troyisabeast_43
01-24-2011, 01:17 AM
I know they have been designated the road team for this game officially but I am wondering if the Packers much like the Steelers of 2005 did as the 6 seed will follow the superstitious route and stick with their road white jerseys they have been wearing for the entire playoffs since they have not lost yet in the playoffs with them. Nothing to get too worked up about just something that I am interested in seeing what the Packers will do and how they would approach this...I know they have wore their white jerseys the last 2 Super Bowls they have won in 2005 and 2008 but I would personally love to see the Steelers in their black jerseys for this Super Bowl...

H3INZFI3LDST33L
01-24-2011, 01:22 AM
Packers are considered the home team because it's an odd year (2011) so they have the choice to pick what color they want to wear. Since they're a 6 seed, they might just continue with the white jerseys due to superstition, leaving the black jerseys for the Steelers.

SteelerCountry58
01-24-2011, 01:22 AM
We'll probably be in our White jersey and thats ok with me.
I don't see the Pack staying with their whites if they have a choice.
Guess we'll see at media day,I think thats when the teams wear what
they will be donning on Super Bowl Sunday?

steelersbabex25
01-24-2011, 01:23 AM
I think we'll end up in the black.

pimplydan
01-24-2011, 01:26 AM
Who cares??????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no really,well we won in white in 2006 and in black in 2008.

So i guess that means we will win in black or white this year ...:yesnod::yesnod:

airbrake 1
01-24-2011, 01:30 AM
it is really cool that we made it to dallas....but i guess we will be the visiting team, i don't know if the packers will be using the cowboys home locker room, jerry probably built extra locker rooms for just this circumstance...it would have been cool to see some steelers rubbing their bare *** across jerry's precious star in the locker room... this has to jerry jones' biggest nightmare especially if the steelers win another title...we will be two up on the cryboys ,:tt02:sweet

H3INZFI3LDST33L
01-24-2011, 01:32 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Steelers 3rd jersey...but I'm pretty sure that isn't gonna happen

Big T
01-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Who cares??????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no really,well we won in white in 2006 and in black in 2008.

So i guess that means we will win in black or white this year ...:yesnod::yesnod:

The Steelers wore their away jerseys (white) in both Super Bowl XL and Super Bowl XLIII

kgreen
01-24-2011, 02:40 AM
This Steelers team will not care. They aren't that superstitious and they know its a business trip and they will treat it as such. Although I must say that I would love to see them wear black in the house that Jerry built.