PDA

View Full Version : Omar Epps officially has the "juice" now!

NYCsteelersfan
01-23-2011, 10:56 PM
I haven't liked him much, I personally think he won in 2007 with Cowher's team. I think keeping Arians is awful. But tonight, after calling for the pass play on 3rd down at the end of the game, he officially has my respect and this team is now his. I'll never say anything bad about him again because that call took serious balls and it's something that Bill Cowher often lacked. If that was Cowher he would've called a run, took as much time off the clock as he possibly could before punting it to the Jets and hoping the defense could come up with the win. Mike Tomlin decided he would let his defense win the game, BUT ONLY after his offense failed at trying to win it first. As we all know, the offense didn't fail. Tomlin, you now have the juice!

Scorp
01-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Now i know i'm not the only one who thinks Tomlin looks like Epps.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-23-2011, 11:07 PM
while your giving credit to Tomlin for the call ...how bout BA ? No doubt it Tomlins team now and he has always been great !!

Big T
01-23-2011, 11:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EVDGeEwhxE

NYCsteelersfan
01-23-2011, 11:19 PM
while your giving credit to Tomlin for the call ...how bout BA ? No doubt it Tomlins team now and he has always been great !!

lol...now you're just asking for too much from me

Troyisabeast_43
01-23-2011, 11:36 PM
It definitely showed a lot of balls and guts to play to win and not to lose like Tomlin did there in that instance. Even the bootleg play to Heath Miller before the Brown first down showed a lot of guts as well. That's what you have to do in these games when everything is on the line. Have the cahones to go for the win and not give the ball back to the Jets there in the end when anything could happen...

HUNT4SEVEN
01-23-2011, 11:49 PM
It definitely showed a lot of balls and guts to play to win and not to lose like Tomlin did there in that instance. Even the bootleg play to Heath Miller before the Brown first down showed a lot of guts as well. That's what you have to do in these games when everything is on the line. Have the cahones to go for the win and not give the ball back to the Jets there in the end when anything could happen...

Yea because Coward would not have done that he would of put it all on the defense

steeldoc
01-23-2011, 11:55 PM
I knew he would pass. Ben IS the best player on the team. Running the ball only makes it easier for the Jets. Not allowing your best player the opportunity to seal the deal is just dumb. If Kordell is qb, and Lloyd is waiting on the sidelines, then you would run. Yeah baby...one more game.:cope::cope::cope: