PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin thanks the Steeler Nation after the game

pimplydan
01-23-2011, 11:49 PM
Did you listen to mike Tomlin's speech after the win . He sayed thank you to the steeler nation ,that's us man . I was standing beside my T.V. during the speech. it felt like he was talking to me.
I am the happiest person in the world right now. I watched the game with my 2 cousins one a Dolfin fan the other a Falcon fan , I felt the jealousy.

We are blessed ,the black and gold are magic , the guys that wear the uniforms , play with that magical spirit.

Ben was amazing tonight , he carried the team the whole first half, and you talk about clutch and the end of the game ,going to the air on the last play for a first down.

When was the last time you saw a team do that? Love the steeler ,on a cloud right now............................................... .........................pimp

StlersGuy
01-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Tonight I have never been so happy to be a steelers fan. I was born in Pittsburgh and grew up around this team and for our Coach to let us know they care about us means alot. We Are PITTSBURGH..

Scorp
01-23-2011, 11:54 PM
You said it Brother. He looked like he wanted to shed a tear. I shed a few myself. It's a great day in all aspects of life. I'm so gald i was introduced to the Steelers and finding you guys and the site. Steelers & Steeler Nation is simply the best.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2011, 12:22 AM
He said it to all the Heinz Field crowd too, he knows we played a part in that win and he knows what football means to us. I love a coach that appreciates the fans so much!

LarryNJ
01-24-2011, 12:34 AM
I was in a bar in Philly with several hundred Steeler fans. They had the sound on so we heard his thank you and the place went nuts. Last week I was in a similar bar in NY...there's nothing like being in a different part of the country and for 3 or 4 hours feeling like you are home. The Philly bar would play here we go steelers and some rap song about black & yellow or something..hahaha a great time was had by all. Thank you Mike for giving us the memories!

jd1000
01-24-2011, 01:27 AM
The man is classy pure and simple. He exudes confidence in a quiet, business-like approach. And if we win it all....when we win it all...I bet he says the same thing he did the last time. To the effect of "This was great, but lets not savor too long and rest on our laurels. Victory and glory are a never-ending quest."

We are lucky to have a man like Coach Tomlin. God Bless him, the coaches, our Steelers and the Steeler Nation.

JD from Utah:tt02:

pimplydan
01-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Last week I was impressed by the crowd at Heinz field .In the third quarter the crowd was loud like never before.

This week the offense came out with total dominance,Mendelhall and the entire offense came out with energy like never before.I noticed something special from the offense from the start.

greennick
01-24-2011, 04:04 AM
I was in a bar in Philly with several hundred Steeler fans. They had the sound on so we heard his thank you and the place went nuts. Last week I was in a similar bar in NY...there's nothing like being in a different part of the country and for 3 or 4 hours feeling like you are home. The Philly bar would play here we go steelers and some rap song about black & yellow or something..hahaha a great time was had by all. Thank you Mike for giving us the memories!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

Not a bad song for a "fight song"

--- Added 1/24/2011 at 02:04 AM ---

On Tomlin, he almost always thanks Steeler Nation and has many times called us the best fans in the land. However, he is hardly the only coach to do that.

LarryNJ
01-24-2011, 06:08 AM
Not a bad song for a "fight song"

It got the bar jump'n every time they played it. Is that dude from Pittsburgh? My how times have changed since. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naaU8YHvoGc

DBR96A
01-24-2011, 06:45 AM
That's "Black And Yellow" by Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa. It's currently at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100, and is the highest-charting football "fight" song (non-remixed) of all time.

If the Steelers win the Super Bowl, the song could make it to #1. If that happens, then you can stick another feather in our hat: the Steelers would be the only NFL team to rule the NFL and the Billboard Hot 100 simultaneously.