PDA

View Full Version : Belichick to Giants? (Rumor)

Steelerlyn
12-29-2006, 02:38 PM
"Truth and Rumors" at cnnsi.com and other sources have mentioned that if, as expected, Coughlin is shown the door in NY. that Piloli would be one of the candidates for GM ...and also that he would try to bring Belichick with him..

Hmmm..sounds like the sources are NY papers (Post and the Daily News) so I don't think I believe it. Butit is a juicy rumors. I see Yahoo also now has "rumors" on their sports page.

Wouldn't that scenario put a knot in the panties of Pats fans! LOL!

TampaSteelGirl
12-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Well...I have to say this is big! This would bunch up their panties for sure! :cabbagepatch:

Blitzburgh55
12-29-2006, 03:03 PM
There is no way that will ever happen

SteelerFan87
12-29-2006, 04:18 PM
I have 2 reactions to this:

1. How funny would it be if the deity of Pats fans (part of a trinity with tom brady and robert kraft) were to go to A: a NY team, and B: a team with a Manning at QB? :hilarious:

2. I just watched America's Game: the 1990 NY Giants, and saw Belichick there as the defensive coordinator. I always thought he was an angry old man, with that constant sneer/scowl on his face, but after watching this show, I now see that he was once an angry YOUNG man, with the exact same expression that just gives you an urge to punch him in the face. Only difference: No hoodie. :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Rumors have been floating out there for awhile.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-29-2006, 05:18 PM
There is no way that will ever happen

:iagree: Bill isn't leaving the Pats anytime soon unless he wants too.

House of Steel
12-29-2006, 06:57 PM
That is one false bullshit rumor. Bellichek is New England through and through. He comes back to Cleveland and I will punch his *** for sure. LOL.