PDA

View Full Version : ANTONIO BROWN DOES IT AGAIN!

steelersbabex25
01-23-2011, 10:53 PM
This kid is clutch clutch clutch. 2 huge plays to end playoff games 2 weeks in a row? Sign this child for as long as you can!

Farrior Fan
01-23-2011, 10:55 PM
6th rounder.....great pick

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2011, 10:57 PM
That return was absolutely HUGE, set us up big time and then he seals the win!

HUNT4SEVEN
01-23-2011, 11:08 PM
I don't know what yaw been told but PITTSBURGH going to the superbowl

steelersbabex25
01-23-2011, 11:10 PM
I don't know what yaw been told but PITTSBURGH going to the superbowl

Really? Interesting..I was unaware.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2011, 11:17 PM
Santonio who? We'll take Wallace, Sanders, and Brown thank you very much!

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Santonio who? We'll take Wallace, Sanders, and Brown thank you very much!

tonio couldn't crawl under that bench far enough...gonna need an OZ to get over this !!

GO STEELERS !!

steelersbabex25
01-23-2011, 11:21 PM
tonio couldn't crawl under that bench far enough...gonna need an OZ to get over this !!

GO STEELERS !!

Bet he's regretting taking that hit now.

Callax
01-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Antonio= Clutch!!!!!
love it!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2011, 11:28 PM
What a gutsy play call! Keeping it on the ground was the safe route to go but Ben aired it out and Antonio Clutch Brown comes up with the play! I still can't believe it!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Why do you think that me and some of the other fans were screaming for both Sanders and Brown to play from the jump.......This offense was going to need these WR's to make plays this season.......The 2nd half of the season these two rookies have been huge for this team......

steeldoc
01-23-2011, 11:45 PM
It all starts with Ben. Flacco, Palmer, and the other AFC north stooges don't have his inner strength. Just a beast.:tdcheer:

K Train
01-24-2011, 12:25 AM
i was BEGGING arians to throw the ball and not just run and punt...respect

that hurt to say

LarryNJ
01-24-2011, 12:28 AM
What a gutsy play call! Keeping it on the ground was the safe route to go but Ben aired it out and Antonio Clutch Brown comes up with the play! I still can't believe it!

Throwing those 2 passes, along with actually playing a rookie. That's what sets Tomlin apart from Cowher who would have run it 3 times and punted and never played Brown or Sanders... randle'el would have been in all the time.

Troyisabeast_43
01-24-2011, 12:30 AM
Why do you think that me and some of the other fans were screaming for both Sanders and Brown to play from the jump.......This offense was going to need these WR's to make plays this season.......The 2nd half of the season these two rookies have been huge for this team......

I remember me and you were doing this back in September 32 when El was dropping passes early on and not showing much at all. We were begging for both Sanders and Brown to be in there because we knew that could contribute if given more playing time and boy did they ever. Man Antonio Brown this kid is about as clutch as it gets. For him to make the two catches late in the game the last 2 weeks with everything on the line on 3rd down shows he is money in the bank...Brown and Sanders have come a long long way from early on in the season both guys are going to be really good in a few years,they already are pretty damn good...

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-24-2011, 12:35 AM
i was BEGGING arians to throw the ball and not just run and punt...respect

that hurt to say

WOW , world must be ending,just hope we get that SB win first !!:lol:

Steel Trap86
01-24-2011, 01:36 AM
I love this guy. He is going to murder multiple teams and looks like a reliable option in these games. He did **** up one route tonight, but I still disagree with him going on as a 5th option. Brown is my main man and #84 is my next jersey

pimplydan
01-24-2011, 01:41 AM
YEA really ,that was amazng !!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the signs that this team is on a mission , so tighten your seat belts steeler nation ,you know were we are going !!!!!!!!!!!!

Superbowl number 7 ,year 2011.............................................. .......PIMP

mwittman5
01-24-2011, 01:48 AM
Brown is just a great story of overcoming adversity. He was homeless at age 16, was a 6th rd pick, now hes making clutch plays every playoff game so far. Love this young WR corps

pimplydan
01-24-2011, 01:59 AM
___king A ,these guys are for real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are set for years to come

Black@Gold Forever32
01-24-2011, 02:01 AM
I thought BA called a great game so sorry to the haters......lol Just messing guys but the Steelers were gashing the Jets early so sticking with the run made sense in the first half....Ben was off but in the end you put the game in your best player on offense and Ben threw two nice balls for first downs........

mwittman5
01-24-2011, 02:02 AM
___king A ,these guys are for real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are set for years to come

a lot of the offense is young. Ben only 28, mendenhall like 23, young WR's, miller and spaeth are young. The o-line except for flozell is pretty young. On Defense the D line is old but the Linebackers with the exception of farrior are young. Troy is gonna be 30. He can play til hes 34 effectively probably

igor0190
01-24-2011, 02:13 AM
I thought BA called a great game so sorry to the haters......lol Just messing guys but the Steelers were gashing the Jets early so sticking with the run made sense in the first half....Ben was off but in the end you put the game in your best player on offense and Ben threw two nice balls for first downs........

:plus1:
Yup.. All the BA haters including myself have to shut it and eat crow after this one... No matter what BA calls, the players still are the ones executing it. They all played a hell of a game (first half anyways!!)

Real Deal Steel
01-24-2011, 03:23 AM
Santonio Holmes won't be talking that "revenge" crap anymore huh?? hahhahahahaaha.

Where's Cramartie's big mouth now????? Oh..that's what I thought. The Steelers are the original bullies in this league Mr. Cramartie. You can't "out tough" us like you did the Pats.

We are the toughest S.O.B.'s in this league. Teams like your light in the pants Jets and Ravens try to emulate us, but you can't.