PDA

View Full Version : Thanks & good luck (Not too much)

jetsknicks1
01-23-2011, 10:15 AM
I, ve been her for a week and it's been fun goin back & forth with most of you, Steellerbabe25x & NHstlrfan especially.
Good luck (Not too much)
Good game (Not too good)
No injuries (Sincere)
And may the day end with a NEW YORK JETS VICTORY!!!!!

GO JETS!

Prosdo
01-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks. Good luck to you as well. Should be a hell of a game.

steelchamp204
01-23-2011, 10:26 AM
I, ve been her for a week and it's been fun goin back & forth with most of you, Steellerbabe25x & NHstlrfan especially.
Good luck (Not too much)
Good game (Not too good)
No injuries (Sincere)

GO JETS!

Didnt even know you were here.

Real Deal Steel
01-23-2011, 10:37 AM
We won't see him any more after today.

Steelers 23 Jets 10

nuclearchihuahuas
01-23-2011, 10:46 AM
I have got to admire any non Steelers fan with the guts to come into a Steeler forum and defend their point of view politely and with conviction. It was interesting having you here and I welcome your return any time in the future when the Steelers play the Jets again.
:greengrin: GO STEELERS! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks for stopping by this week, it's always fun debating big games with a rival fan. Enjoy the game!

jetsknicks1
01-23-2011, 11:28 AM
We won't see him any more after today.

Steelers 23 Jets 10

I'll be back after the game, win or lose. Btw, your ignorance is showing.

--- Added 1/23/2011 at 10:28 AM ---

I have got to admire any non Steelers fan with the guts to come into a Steeler forum and defend their point of view politely and with conviction. It was interesting having you here and I welcome your return any time in the future when the Steelers play the Jets again.

Thanks, I'll be back after the game.

LarryNJ
01-23-2011, 11:32 AM
I'll be back after the game, win or lose. Btw, your ignorance is showing.

You just had to add that little jab. We wouldn't expect anything less from a North Jersey/NY personality.

All in all you guys have been fun this week. Enjoy the game I'm sure it will be exciting :tt02: Go Stillers! :tt02:

StlersGuy
01-23-2011, 12:17 PM
:herewego::6smile::herewego:

coach
01-23-2011, 12:38 PM

:plus1:

steelersbabex25
01-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Good luck (Not too much)
Good game (Not too good)
No injuries (Sincere)

GO JETS!

Thanks. No hard feelings yeah? Gotta represent my team when people are bad talking :hehheh: But in the end, go Steelers.
:steelflash:

jetsknicks1
01-23-2011, 01:10 PM
You just had to add that little jab. We wouldn't expect anything less from a North Jersey/NY personality.

All in all you guys have been fun this week. Enjoy the game I'm sure it will be exciting :tt02: Go Stillers! :tt02:

Lol. Yea you can take me out of NY but you can't take the NY out of me. I also think it will be an excellent game to watch. Looking forward to coming back after the game. GO JETS!

--- Added 1/23/2011 at 12:10 PM ---

Thanks. No hard feelings yeah? Gotta represent my team when people are bad talking :hehheh: But in the end, go Steelers.
:steelflash:

No hard feelings at all:). Gotta stand by your team. GO JETS!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-23-2011, 01:11 PM
I hope the Jets crash and burn.....lol But jetsknicks1 you're right man here is to a great hard fought game with no injuries.......Its hard watching Santonio in his great/white uni for me.....I will always be a Holmes fan for making that catch in Super Bowl XLIII against the Cards....Just hope he loses today......

scudmissile29
08-20-2013, 08:58 AM
You know he never came back after the game.

Typical Jets fan. Probably a Giants fan now.