PDA

View Full Version : Myron Cope's birthday on Sunday

pimplydan
01-22-2011, 11:49 AM
It would be cool if the captains came to the middle of the field with each a terrible towel at the opening coin toss . That would fire up the crowd !

I got this on steelers.com message board . Well I am happy because January 23 is my dauthers birthday too . I've been a steeler fan all my life and my only child is born on the same day as Myron Cope . My girlfriend's birthday is today January 22 , so for me the weekend party has just started .

The cherry on the sunday is of course , a steeler ticket to the Superbowl !

LarryNJ
01-22-2011, 11:57 AM
I don't know if the players will honor him at the coin toss. But there's no doubt that the Steelers will have some sort of tribute to him during the game. Yes it will ignite the crowd. My guess is they will save it to be used at an appropriate time. Sort of like renegade.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Myron will be smiling down on the Steelers tomorrow evening. What a great way to honor a legend than with a win tomorrow night! Gotta have this one! Here we go!

TEEMONT
01-22-2011, 12:51 PM
I read somewhere they are singing Happy Birthday to him at halftime...

Real Deal Steel
01-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Myron, if your looking down on us,

They are doubting our beloved Steelers. The league has targeted us all season, everyone is doubting us while we've endured a ton of verbal garbage from all sides.

Myron, we need for you to give us the big nod we need to get it done on Sunday.

Amen.

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 02:20 PM
I read somewhere they are singing Happy Birthday to him at halftime...

That would be cool, but I wanna see it! :lol:

jd1000
01-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Perhaps if enough voices are raised to the Heavens tomorrow Myron will be able to say to God: "Yoi and double-yoi...these guys deserve to win." To which God will reply, "Yes, my child and they will...I certainly doubt they will need my help." God bless the Steelers!!!

JD from Utah

Scorp
01-23-2011, 03:21 AM
God bless Myron, the Terrible Towel, and our Steelers.