PDA

View Full Version : The bengals have to win so we need to stop them !

BlitzburghRockCity
12-29-2006, 08:25 AM
If the Bengals want to make the playoffs they need some help but most importantly they need to win. It's our job this weekend to go in there and get a win for the Black n Gold and make sure that they join us in the offseason instead of having a chance to move on !!

We have 1 last game left, let's go out and get that win on Sunday !!!!!!!

:tt02: :cope: :towelwave: :tt02: :cope: :towelwave: :tt02: :cope: :towelwave:

DIESELMAN
12-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Since we missed the playoffs so shall the Bungals!!!!! :postal:

:evillaugh:

TampaSteelGirl
12-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Joey better bring it this week!!!!! All that talk better produce some serious Carson Palmer sacks!! I wanna see him on his back and Chad Johnson crying from disgust!! Actually I just want to see us play a good game!!! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-29-2006, 09:39 AM
I wanna see TJ Whozurmama get blasted by Troy and Anthony Smith every damn time he touches the ball !!!

DIESELMAN
12-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Not that I would wish any harm on anyone BUT how ironic would it be if Palmer got hurt again to knock them out of the playoffs????? :helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-29-2006, 10:23 AM
:lol: OMG I can just hear the whining now if THAT happens again !

House of Steel
12-29-2006, 10:33 AM
This thing about Cowher is bothering me more than ever. I want nothing more than a passionate, spit fest, chin pointing game to tear the living hearts out of these damn Bungholes. I want head bouncing off that turf, body laying out in pain, I want to see some major hurt on those tackles, and most of all, THEY PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT FOR PRIDE and PASSION for the STEELER NATION. The Steelers owes the fan at least some glitter of hopes as we head to the last game of the season. I love the Steelers with all my heart and I will always be a fan through thick and thin. I want my boys to go out there and give it their all. Time to knock the living hell out of Carson, TJ Hoochiemama, and Chad Whiner Johnson. GIVE MARVIN SOME HELL!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!

LatrobePA
12-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Hate to say it the key to beating this high power O of cincy is to get to Carson Fumbler! If there is no preasure like last week, it will be a LONG day on the road!!! Lets hope Troy and others can rattle these pricks!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-29-2006, 03:02 PM
That's the key for us every week. If we pressure the QB well, we can win virtually any game. If we don't get to him and he has time to sit back there and find his target, or if he has time to roll out on a designed play, it's never good for us.

Steelerlyn
12-29-2006, 03:42 PM
That's the key for us every week. If we pressure the QB well, we can win virtually any game. If we don't get to him and he has time to sit back there and find his target, or if he has time to roll out on a designed play, it's never good for us.

yep! That is true with any team, take the quarterback out and there is no game, like the Ratbirds did to BR twice and won both times. And like the Steelers did last season in the playoffs, they had manning wondering where he was, for 1.

Blitzburgh55
12-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Even if the bengals win they still need the Jets to lose the Raiders which isnt gonna happen

BlitzburghRockCity
12-29-2006, 06:23 PM
yep! That is true with any team, take the quarterback out and there is no game, like the Ratbirds did to BR twice and won both times. And like the Steelers did last season in the playoffs, they had manning wondering where he was, for 1.

Man I miss those days..we sure have been spoiled by past success even when it comes down to pass rushing and it's key to victory.