PDA

View Full Version : How are we feeling now ?

pimplydan
01-22-2011, 12:07 AM
This week went by fast I fine . I took the time to watch the game vs the Ravens again . It goes down as the best come back I can remember by the steelers in the playoffs. So happy we didn't let the rats beat us ,but to tell ya the truth I was freakin worried .
I also watch our meeting against the Jets again . One major factor in this one was the magnitude of the game . the Jets had to win to keep their playoff hopes alive . The steelers remained in first place tied with the Ravens with the loss but had the tiebreaker .
So the game played out the way it did ,but it's going to be a whole new ball game sunday .

Does anybody else tape steeler games and rewatch them the following week or am I crazy ?

I was relax all week , but now I hear the engine starting to rumble in my head , you know that rumble they play in Heinz field ? I am fealing the pregame butterflies starting to gear up . I am excited , YOU GUYS ???????????????

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-22-2011, 12:15 AM
I am excited. But I've been calm all week, sorta like I was before we played the rats.

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 12:59 AM
EXCITED. This has been the slowest week by far this season. Let's get it going.

Big T
01-22-2011, 03:38 AM
Does anybody else tape steeler games and rewatch them the following week or am I crazy ?

I'm guilty as well. I usually do that with college games as well so I can study draft prospects and such. I've spent days watching taped college games "scouting" players. Unfortunately I haven't had the time this year to do so. I need to catch up on my pre-draft **** lol

LarryNJ
01-22-2011, 09:31 AM
This is how I'm feeling! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOiSnWG6LQY

StlersGuy
01-22-2011, 09:38 AM
I so want Sunday night to get here.. Its time to kick some JET *** and ground them JETS for the rest of the year.

Raleigh Steel
01-22-2011, 09:44 AM
i'm anxious!!!!

i want today to be sunday and the time to be 6:30. the wait is killing me!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lloydfan4life
01-22-2011, 10:09 AM
:cope: Great Video, Larry! :cope:

I got goose bumps now and I'm ready for Sunday night!

Bring on the Green.... :cope:

twag
01-22-2011, 01:35 PM
im working out of town in roanoke va. me and the other 4 guys are gona bring the hotel down during this game!!! already requested nobody to be in the rooms around us cause we will be LOUD!!! lets get this done!!!!!!!:tt02::cope::banana: