PDA

View Full Version : cromartie opens the trash talking..Update "choke the s--- out of him"

mwittman5
01-21-2011, 11:47 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/21/hines-ward-becomes-focal-point-of-jets-pregame-chatter/

Appearing on SNYs Loudmouths with Adam Schein and Chris Carlin, Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie was asked whether Steelers receiver Hines Ward is a dirty player.

I know for a fact that he will hit you while youre not looking, Cromartie said. I dont think hes man enough to hit you while youre looking at him.

JFE
01-22-2011, 12:02 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/21/hines-ward-becomes-focal-point-of-jets-pregame-chatter/

Appearing on SNY’s Loudmouths with Adam Schein and Chris Carlin, Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie was asked whether Steelers receiver Hines Ward is a dirty player.

“I know for a fact that he will hit you while you’re not looking,” Cromartie said. “I don’t think he’s man enough to hit you while you’re looking at him.”

havent watched him enough to know if its the truth, but if what pettine said is true, It not very sportsman like. Ive seen Cro hit very hard, but never when his opponent wasnt looking for it. Doesnt seem like trash talk. Just stating the obvious.

pimplydan
01-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Hey dude if you don't know what kind a player Heinz is you don't know **** about football.

You can say what you want about many football players but Heinz. everbody respects heinz as a football player ,that's what he is a football player . the difference is he is a dam ____king good football player .

Yes if your in his way and he has to make the block ,he's going to make the block ,he is going to make a ____king dam hard block(HIT) . That because he has the strenght and abillity to do it.

If any fan or player cannot respect Heinz ,their the ones with the problem

Real Deal Steel
01-22-2011, 12:29 AM
I don't care. I hope the do a toss sweep to Mendenhall and Heinz catches Cromartie not looking and POW....sleepy time for Mr. Cromartie.

pimplydan
01-22-2011, 12:41 AM
yea that's it !!!! That's football !!! I guess you just had to come to Pittsburgh to learn that OH WELL .

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 12:56 AM
We all knew it was gonna happen eventually. Someone on the Jets just has to say something. It seems impossible for them all to keep quiet for an entire week.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-22-2011, 01:03 AM
I love it Hines is in the Jets DB's heads......Fellow Steelers ever notice when other teams players talk about taking Hines out that Hines usually gets the last laugh......The Jets DB's better have their heads on a swivel.....Hines Ward plays a hard brand of old school football.....Of course that doesn't work in Goodell's flag football league........

Big T
01-22-2011, 03:34 AM
I love when these defensive players cry about getting hit when they aren't looking. Do they make sure the receiver going across the middle sees them before they try to lay them out? Didn't think so. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

JensK
01-22-2011, 04:46 AM
If someone lost Ward of sight, someone did not do his job.

LarryNJ
01-22-2011, 05:27 AM
havent watched him enough to know if its the truth, but if what pettine said is true, It not very sportsman like. Ive seen Cro hit very hard, but never when his opponent wasnt looking for it. Doesnt seem like trash talk. Just stating the obvious.
Dude are you serious? You just lost any credibility you may have had with that statement. See below.

I love when these defensive players cry about getting hit when they aren't looking. Do they make sure the receiver going across the middle sees them before they try to lay them out? Didn't think so. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

I really don't consider that trash talk I call it crying. I thought it would have came from Bart Scott who has been laid out by Ward several times in the past.

jpele
01-22-2011, 08:56 AM

Appearing on SNYs Loudmouths with Adam Schein and Chris Carlin, Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie was asked whether Steelers receiver Hines Ward is a dirty player.

I know for a fact that he will hit you while youre not looking, Cromartie said. I dont think hes man enough to hit you while youre looking at him.

Sounds like Cromartie is daring Ward to hit him. To quote an old saying " be careful what you wish for".

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2011, 10:27 AM
For anybody to say that Hines isn't man enough to do anything is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Hines is more of a man than most players in the NFL and he's never afraid to block anyone whether they are looking right at him or not.

I can't wait for Ward to lay him out tomorrow night and introduce him to the Heinz Field turf.

TEEMONT
01-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Is Antonio "I got 8 different baby-momma's" really calling someone's manhood into question? Someone needs to let him know what being a man is all about.

LarryNJ
01-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Is Antonio "I got 8 different baby-momma's" really calling someone's manhood into question? Someone needs to let him know what being a man is all about.

Yes, the same guy who not only fathered them but didn't want to be financially responsible for them. He's a wasted piece of flesh.

lloydfan4life
01-22-2011, 10:47 AM

:rofl: :plus1:

Seems Antonio has 'hit' quite a few women when THEY weren't looking either.

steelchamp204
01-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Wow to call Ward out on manhood, just ask ed reed from lastweek, when ward took him down and was at face to face lol, Jetsfan, all you gott do is go to youtube. lol

nuclearchihuahuas
01-22-2011, 10:59 AM
I agree. This is more crying than trash talk. FYI, Jets fans everywhere, Hines Ward will gladly stare down the man he grinds into the ground. If the defensive player isn't looking its beause he's closed his eyes.

--- Added 1/22/2011 at 09:59 AM ---

For anybody to say that Hines isn't man enough to do anything is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Hines is more of a man than most players in the NFL and he's never afraid to block anyone whether they are looking right at him or not.

I can't wait for Ward to lay him out tomorrow night and introduce him to the Heinz Field turf.

I can see it now... Hines: "Cromartie...turf...Turf...Cromartie" :grin2:

Goodfrom55
01-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Note to Hines: Just smile and wave. . .oh yeah - and win the game. Victory is the best silencer.

Speeed
01-22-2011, 11:42 AM

Don't worry, he will tap any Jet player on the shoulder and get his attention before he makes a block. That is polite, after all!

steelchamp204
01-22-2011, 12:47 PM
I love it when defensive players cry or whine about our WR lmao, just because you play on offense doesnt mean you cant knock a defensive guy the **** out(reed,rivers) lol.

mwittman5
01-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Yes, the same guy who not only fathered them but didn't want to be financially responsible for them. He's a wasted piece of flesh.

its actually 10

jpele
01-22-2011, 01:04 PM
He should have spoken with his teammate Bart( I'm gonna kill Hines Ward ) Scott,he's very familiar with the way Ward blocks.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07315/832948-66.stm

Real Deal Steel
01-22-2011, 01:14 PM
I love the way Hines is dominating their minds. Keeping focus away from Wallace and Brown. hehehehe.

Get'em Hines!!

Hines has the Jedi mind trick working in full effect on the Jets secondary.

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 01:19 PM
I love the way Hines is dominating their minds. Keeping focus away from Wallace and Brown. hehehehe.

Get'em Hines!!

Hines has the Jedi mind trick working in full effect on the Jets secondary.

Maybe while they're busy worrying about if Hines is going to smack them into the ground, they'll forget that we have Wallace, Sanders, and Brown running around out there.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2011, 01:41 PM
You just knew somebody from the Jets couldn't hold their lip all week long, sooner or later they'd have to break the silence. Of all people to call out, I mean seriously. Call out someone people can actually maybe give you credit for, calling Hines Ward "not man enough" is just plain stupid.

Steel Trap86
01-22-2011, 02:19 PM

:plus1:

Hines is in there heads, they know the Steelers have a guy that will knock there *** out on offense. It will be distracting since they aren't used to it.

Pretty sure Ed Reed saw it coming tho lol

LatrobePA
01-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Cromartie is a tool, wasn't it him that quit on a play while with the Bolts?? Maybe he's just a pussy that shys away from contact unlike Hines???

I can't wait for Sunday, I believe the sleeping dogs have been woken up!

SteelDad
01-22-2011, 04:19 PM
If I go by Cromartie's comments about Ward not hitting a guy who's looking at him, then that must mean that Ed Reed's head is on backwards. Damn! That must hurt Ed! I mean it looked pretty much as though Hines and Ed were going MMA on each other face-to-face last week but this must have been after Ed's 'Head Repositioning Surgery.'

BTW, Cromartie now has that beer-league softball team he's been hoping to field. 9 players and then someone for the "shallow center" position.

MattyVfromCT
01-22-2011, 04:29 PM

COSIGNED! :plus1:

SteelCityKid5
01-22-2011, 04:51 PM
JFE, if you're unsure ask Ed Reed.

Sheetz
01-22-2011, 08:49 PM
This is the only circumstance this year where the argument was flipped and the DB is complaining about punishing hits by a WR. After all the BS about hitting wide receivers and fines, this is a nice change.
They call it dirty although it's perfectly legal.

jd1000
01-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Antonio Cromartie is an a--hole! Nuff said dude. See you tomorrow.

JD from Utah

Oh and btw...smart move on your boy's part. Go ahead and **** off one of the leaders of our team. And everyone else...don't be surprised if Hines or Wallace (or perhaps Brown or someone else) lays a haymaker on this guy. I've seen Ward's influence on them over the years. (Remember Sweed's hit in the AFC Championship game a few years back?)

Real Deal Steel
01-23-2011, 12:46 AM
Who really cares about what Cramartie says? He's a man who is totally sexually irresponsible and I don't respect him as a man.

All Hines has to do is drop a condom on the ground in front of Cromartie and he will be frozen in total fear! Since he obviously doesn't know how to use one.

Clevelandsux
01-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Cromartie is asking for an *** kicking. Calling out Ward like that. This dumb sob can't even call out all of his childrens names.

steelersbabex25
01-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Just said on NFL network that Cromartie should be covering Wallace about 90% of the time. I hope Wallace burns this guy big time.

coach
01-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Now this is what the league should be cracking down on:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/25393/cromarties-remedy-for-ward-choke-him

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2011, 02:36 PM
So um, yeah, Goodell and Ray Anderson..whatcha gonna do? Oh wait, that's right, you don't care unless the Steelers are the ones getting the discipline.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2011, 10:15 PM
How did that trash talking work out for ya cromartie!!!!

LarryNJ
01-24-2011, 07:33 AM
I dont even feel like the bridesmaid, linebacker Bart Scott said. Were more like the flower girl, I guess. We cant get past that last hurdle. It hurts.

As Coach Rex Ryan stepped behind the lectern for his postgame news conference, his expression red-faced and teary-eyed

Its over, linebacker David Harris remembered thinking. No more timeouts. No more comebacks. Thats the end of our story.
:lol::lol:

LatrobePA
01-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Boy did this shitbag pull up on some tackles, hey Jet fans this dude is a puss, forget Cutler!!

Steel Trap86
01-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Jay Cutler is the biggest pussy on the planet this morning.

LatrobePA
01-24-2011, 09:04 AM

Then this dude is right behind him...

LarryNJ
01-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, January 24, 2011
PITTSBURGH

All of a sudden, there wasn't much to say. The Pittsburgh Steelers had shut up the New York Jets abruptly and completely. They beat the smack out of them by halftime, and then smothered them, choked them off, and practically did everything but stuff rags down their throats........................................... ........................................But in the end the difference was that the Jets are a team still seeking enough muscle to back up their big words, having now lost twice consecutively in the AFC title game, while the Steelers are a fully matured force, going to their third Super Bowl in six years.

A nice article read it all here. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/23/AR2011012304834.html

steelersbabex25
01-24-2011, 12:06 PM

Torn MCL..

steelers4life66
01-24-2011, 12:24 PM
cromartie can kiss my :moon:. We're going to Dallas:banana: he's headed for the:beer3: .

LarryNJ
01-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Great quote: :)

"When you're not used to winning, you do a little bit more talking to try to talk yourself into it," Steelers nose tackle Casey Hampton said. "Maybe when they get an opportunity to win championships they'll keep their mouths closed and play."

Read more: Steelers withstand Jets' charge in AFC title-game thriller - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_719513.html#ixzz1Bznmtt8g

steelersbabex25
01-24-2011, 05:56 PM
^^ :rofl: that's an awesome quote

coach
01-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Boy did this shitbag pull up on some tackles, hey Jet fans this dude is a puss, forget Cutler!!

When "De Man-denhall" was bearin down on ol softie, my eyes got big like saucers. I thought that d bag was getting KNFO. It really is too bad Mendy slipped. I would have had the sweetest new avatar on the planet.

Guess I'll have to settle for Rex throwin his headset after his third failed attempt.