PDA

View Full Version : One more time from me GO Steelers!!!

Troyisabeast_43
01-21-2011, 09:28 PM
I am one of the fortunate ones who will be at the game on Sunday night against the Jets as I found out early in the week that I was blessed to get tickets from a member of my family. So I just wanted to say here real quick since I wont be around much tomorrow either this is most likely the last post and thread I will make until after the game sometime on Monday during the day. I just wanted to say how awesome a journey it's been fellas for this Steelers team all season long so far from the Mendenhall TD run in OT to beat the Falcons on opening day at Heinz Field, to the huge catch by Antonio Brown last Saturday that helped knock out the Ratbirds.

And for all the great fans on this site who bleed black and gold and who I love talking too day in and day out I can swear to you that I will give it everything that my vocal cords possibly have on Sunday night at Heinz Field to make it absolutely as loud and miserable as possible for the Jets. As a fan I live for these kinds of games and as many of you know I continually week in and week out post many playoff scenarios starting in mid-season and tiebrakers scenarios for the Steelers just so we can be playing this exact game we are playing Sunday at Heinz Field. I believe it's that important. There is nothing like having a chance to clinch a spot in the Super Bowl in front of your home fans and for the 7th time in the last 17 seasons the Steelers have that chance to do it at home. So wherever any of you guys are on Sunday night watching the game give em hell boys and girls, and hopefully next time I make a thread on here come Monday we will be talking about the big game in Dallas in 2 weeks. GO STEELERS!!!

steelchamp204
01-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Lucky you guys, I have to work every sunday during the year, If im lucky I catch about 5 full games a year tops :(. I just watch the replays on the dvr, I hope to god when I go to break sunday night that it says steelers win.

LarryNJ
01-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Have a great time dude! Talk to you Monday! Go Steelers!

DIESELMAN
01-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Give em hell, enjoy the game!!!

Scorp
01-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Very fortunate indeed. I'll be off work by 2. Cheer hard and loud.

steelchamp204
01-21-2011, 09:51 PM
I am one of the fortunate ones who will be at the game on Sunday night against the Jets as I found out early in the week that I was blessed to get tickets from a member of my family. So I just wanted to say here real quick since I wont be around much tomorrow either this is most likely the last post and thread I will make until after the game sometime on Monday during the day. I just wanted to say how awesome a journey it's been fellas for this Steelers team all season long so far from the Mendenhall TD run in OT to beat the Falcons on opening day at Heinz Field, to the huge catch by Antonio Brown last Saturday that helped knock out the Ratbirds.

And for all the great fans on this site who bleed black and gold and who I love talking too day in and day out I can swear to you that I will give it everything that my vocal cords possibly have on Sunday night at Heinz Field to make it absolutely as loud and miserable as possible for the Jets. As a fan I live for these kinds of games and as many of you know I continually week in and week out post many playoff scenarios starting in mid-season and tiebrakers scenarios for the Steelers just so we can be playing this exact game we are playing Sunday at Heinz Field. I believe it's that important. There is nothing like having a chance to clinch a spot in the Super Bowl in front of your home fans and for the 7th time in the last 17 seasons the Steelers have that chance to do it at home. So wherever any of you guys are on Sunday night watching the game give em hell boys and girls, and hopefully next time I make a thread on here come Monday we will be talking about the big game in Dallas in 2 weeks. GO STEELERS!!!

Sorry bout the vent man, I hope you enjoy the game.....Go Stillers.

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 02:05 AM
So jealous of you! Have a great time and stay warm!