PDA

View Full Version : You are Coach Tomlin. . .What do you tell your team before the game?

Goodfrom55
01-21-2011, 06:40 PM
. . .What do you tell the team before the game?

WindyCityShaker
01-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Play with your head, play with your heart, play for each other.

Stlrs4Life
01-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Outside of that, he shouldn't have to tell them anything. There is alot of veterans on this team, and they know exactly what is on the line.

mwittman5
01-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Lets give Aaron (smith) one more game

HUNT4SEVEN
01-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Let's make this HORRIBLE offseason end on a GREAT note...

franchise3
01-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Let's give these 60,000 freezing fans who paid $200+ something to cheer about.
Let's give Smith and Adams a chance to play in Dallas.
Let's get that Lombardi in front of the Cowboys fans.
Leave EVERYTHING you have because the next game is not until two weeks from now.
Let's prove everyone once again that we are the best team in the league, the best defense, the best offense.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-21-2011, 09:08 PM
You are one game away from what you have worked for all season. All the time spent away from your family and friends and loved ones comes down to this. There is only one team standing between us and our goal.It will not be easy,nothing worth while ever is,but you are prepared for this game. I know that the best in this team can overcome any opponent.There is a belief that we share as a team that this is our moment ,and we can't let that other team stand in our way.They think that they can come into our house with 60,000 plus fans who share our identity,and want to steal our dream. Not on my watch !! I want you all to go out there and play with your heart,soul and everything your bodies have and leave it on that field. So at the end of the game there is no doubt in anybody's mind that we are the best team in the AFC and we are the PITTSBURGH STEELERS !!

Goodfrom55
01-21-2011, 09:26 PM
You are one game away from what you have worked for all season. All the time spent away from your family and friends and loved ones comes down to this. There is only one team standing between us and our goal.It will not be easy,nothing worth while ever is,but you are prepared for this game. I know that the best in this team can overcome any opponent.There is a belief that we share as a team that this is our moment ,and we can't let that other team stand in our way.They think that they can come into our house with 60,000 plus fans who share our identity,and want to steal our dream. Not on my watch !! I want you all to go out there and play with your heart,soul and everything your bodies have and leave it on that field. So at the end of the game there is no doubt in anybody's mind that we are the best team in the AFC and we are the PITTSBURGH STEELERS !!

Amen Brother.

Troyisabeast_43
01-21-2011, 09:31 PM

You should forward this to coach Tomlin and have him say this exact thread lol...

Scorp
01-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Play with all your heart, **** and balls and be ready for the fight of your life. Have faith in your teammate, lean on them, fight for them, sweat for them, bleed for them. You guys have been here before and know what the expectation are. Steelers football is all that matters. Don't make it easy for your opponent. Give them 60 minutes of hellish, hard hitting, bone crunching Steelers football.

Farrior Fan
01-21-2011, 10:25 PM
we are the better team, there is zero doubt of this in my mind. If we play smart and play hard we win this game every time. We are all relying on each other, so play smart and play hard for each other. There are a whole lot of fans out there that love this team, lets show them what they want to see. Put Sanchez on his azz early and often. Lets play from ahead from the beginning and after 60 minutes I guarandamtee every one of you that in 2 weeks we will be competing for a ring. And when you hear Renegade crank up just know that we only need a couple of big plays to win today, do not let anyone else be the hero - you are the hero.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2011, 11:41 AM
You've worked too hard, overcome too much, and bonded as a family too much to let this chance slip away. We aren't going in here to win this for the old veterans only, or for the fans only, or for Ben, or for any one reason. We are here right now because we did what needed to be done as a team, when it had to be done. You don't know when you'll get this chance again, if ever. Remember all the penalties, the fines, the bad press, the people that counted you out and didn't give you a prayer this year.

The Jets are thinking they have what it takes to come into Heinz and pull out a win. This is our time, right now! Our house, you don't let them come in here and take a chance for another trophy away from you. You fight, kick, scratch, dig, and don't stop for 60 minutes. You are THIS close to your goal, don't be the guy that left a play on the field. Do your part, take care of your man and we'll win this!

Real Deal Steel
01-22-2011, 02:05 PM
When the season began, they picked the Ravens over you to win the Division.
As the season went on, they said that the Patriots would be the AFC champions and that you didn't even need to show up.
Now their saying that it's the Jets time to win the AFC championship game over you.

You need to go out their and let your play make this statement:

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE ALWAYS THE PERENNIAL SUPER BOWL TEAM!