PDA

View Full Version : What I've learned reading the Jets board..

TheButt
01-21-2011, 10:54 AM
In regarding Troy...

isn't the same guy he was a couple years ago

Has dandruff? Talks like a fag

is not great anymore

looks like ****.

Nick Collins is better all around safety than troy p

as for making big plays, he's done.

He is very undisciplined. He forgoes wrapping and tackling and tries to throw the shoulder and make the flashy play

without a doubt Greene is plowing his *** over for a TD. Injured or not

He's the Anti-Revis. Revis is consistently good. Polamalu is sporadically magical

as much as he can make big plays, can also be a liability

is playing like a shell of his former hair

He gets injured too much

He makes enough to make you forget about the ones he misses.

:clap:

Can Jets fans be really that dumb ? Mind boggling !!

LatrobePA
01-21-2011, 10:57 AM
75% true...

TheButt
01-21-2011, 11:04 AM
75% true...

Crackhead is right...

TheFizzman
01-21-2011, 11:05 AM
the only thing those ****tards from the arm pit of america aka jersey got right was TP getting injured alot...other than that...everything else is BS

No wonder gov. Chris Christie trying to improve education in Jersey. Proof like this shows these assclown have not even comprehend the concepts of observation, let alone any comprehension skills to understand what Troy43 brings to the field every week. I pray for that joke of a state.

NHStlrfan
01-21-2011, 11:06 AM
75% true...

What 75%? Jets fans comments or Jets fans that dumb?

LatrobePA
01-21-2011, 11:09 AM
What 75%? Jets fans comments or Jets fans that dumb?

75% crackhead, 25% true...:stirpot:

Does Troy whiff? YES
Does Troy talk gay - YES
Is Troy a liability at times - YES

Does Revis do this: http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

NO, Troy is special on and off the field! Biggest game of the season and he has time to visit a hospital...Say what you want Jets fans, this dude is MONEY when it counts!

FYI: I predict Wallace having close to 100 yards against your secondary, Revis won't shut him down and we won't be afraid to throw at him!!

LarryNJ
01-21-2011, 11:12 AM
the only thing those ****tards from the arm pit of america aka jersey got right was TP getting injured alot...other than that...everything else is BS

No wonder gov. Chris Christie trying to improve education in Jersey. Proof like this shows these assclown have not even comprehend the concepts of observation, let alone any comprehension skills to understand what Troy43 brings to the field every week. I pray for that joke of a state.

:nono: It's obvious you know very little about Jersey.

It's like my buddy who has never left Carnegie PA but says Jersey is the armpit of the country. I ask him if someone was never to Pittsburgh and dropped into Carnegie would they say "Wow this place is nice?" :lol:

NHStlrfan
01-21-2011, 11:15 AM

Does Troy whiff? YES
Does Troy talk gay - YES

Seems a prerequisite for being a Jets fan is to have some sort of mental abnormality or deficiency. That being said it shouldn't surprise anyone when Jets fans make dilusional statements and dream out loud. After all they all thought Richard Todd would take them all the way too!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2011, 11:32 AM
One thing is true, and you can mark it down..without Troy in the lineup this year we are NOT in the AFC Championship Game this weekend. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head examined. I'll take Troy's occasional whiff or mis read in return for all the big plays and just his presence alone on the field anytime.

steelersgal86
01-21-2011, 11:33 AM
One thing is true, and you can mark it down..without Troy in the lineup this year we are NOT in the AFC Championship Game this weekend. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head examined. I'll take Troy's occasional whiff or mis read in return for all the big plays and just his presence alone on the field anytime.

I totally agree.....He made some HUGE plays that WON us a few games...

Troy is awesome!!!

LarryNJ
01-21-2011, 11:38 AM
He's like a power hitter in baseball, you put up with some strike outs because the HR's are so sweet. :)

NHStlrfan
01-21-2011, 11:39 AM

Oh so true! Who would you rather have, Polamaly or Revis? Yes Revis is great against the pass but that's about it. When was the last time you saw anyone at any position making the plays Troy does? That answer would be NEVER. He's an impact just being on the injury report.

jetsknicks1
01-21-2011, 11:41 AM

Does Troy whiff? YES
Does Troy talk gay - YES

NO, Troy is special on and off the field! Biggest game of the season and he has time to visit a hospital...Say what you want Jets fans, this dude is MONEY when it counts!

FYI: I predict Wallace having close to 100 yards against your secondary, Revis won't shut him down and we won't be afraid to throw at him!!

No, but Mark Sanchez does. What's your point?

LatrobePA
01-21-2011, 11:45 AM
No, but Mark Sanchez does. What's your point?

Point is all you Jet fans can say what you want to make you less scared of Troy vs Dirty Sanchez, but don't think about knocking his class!!

DanRooney
01-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Troy is a liability at times?

Are you on crack? There isn't 1 other person I'd rather have out there on every snap. He's never a liability. Farrior is a guy who is a liability at times. William Gay always is.

LatrobePA
01-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Troy is a liability at times?

Are you on crack? There isn't 1 other person I'd rather have out there on every snap. He's never a liability. Farrior is a guy who is a liability at times. William Gay always is.

Easy, he broke coverage a few times this year and got us burnt. He does do that from time to time...

Willie Gay isn't a starter, keep that in mind...

jetsknicks1
01-21-2011, 11:54 AM

I'm not sure what forum the OP looked at but obviously, most of those comments are ridiculous. But since you decided to make comments regarding the intelligence of fans in Jersey, here's a little advice.

The first letter of a sentence is supposed to capitalized.
The "A" in America is capitalized, as is the "J" in Jersey.
Assclown, as you used it should be plural
The word "Is" should be between the words Christie and trying
"these assclown have not even comprehend" Uhhhh, what?
If you're going to use gov. as an abbreviation, the "G" is capitalized.

Before you go off about someone elses education/intelligence, perhaps you should check your own.

*Side note* Troy is a beast and Sanchez will need to be looking to see where he is on every pass play.

SteelDad
01-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Perhaps the most important thing about TP is that he rarely plays two games in a row where he doesn't make some type of major impact. My guess is that there is no one more embarrased by his whiffs last week than him and I am certain he will be correcting those errors. Troy gambles at times, but DL wouldn't give him license to do so if he didn't think he could handle it.

LatrobePA
01-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Don't go all "leave Britney alone one me"

Best advice, stay off the Jets forum!! lol

steelchamp204
01-21-2011, 12:09 PM
In regarding Troy...

is not great anymore

looks like ****.

He is very undisciplined. He forgoes wrapping and tackling and tries to throw the shoulder and make the flashy play

He's the Anti-Revis. Revis is consistently good. Polamalu is sporadically magical

He gets injured too much

I take it you went to gangreen talk forums, yea I read them too, Obviously thery dont know how huge of a factor he is, they have green shades on. Thtas like us saying revis is a bum lmao

LarryNJ
01-21-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm not sure what forum the OP looked at but obviously, most of those comments are ridiculous. But since you decided to make comments regarding the intelligence of fans in Jersey, here's a little advice.

Before you go off about someone elses education/intelligence, perhaps you should check your own.

*Side note* Troy is a beast and Sanchez will need to be looking to see where he is on every pass play.

:plus1: Yes what he said!

Even though I say F' the Jets, I gotta stick up for Jersey! :greengrin:

DIESELMAN
01-21-2011, 12:15 PM

Very true!! The Jets can try and game plan for him but it will be hard since Troy has no real game plan of his own. Troy is one of a kind!!

steelersbabex25
01-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Love how 50% of that is about his looks. You can insult how he looks and how he talks and how he walks all you want, but it isn't his looks that cause him to kick peoples asses week in and week out.

jetstream
01-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Point is all you Jet fans can say what you want to make you less scared of Troy vs Dirty Sanchez, but don't think about knocking his class!!

I dont recall seing any jet fan on this board knocking the class of anybody. I also have no idea what forum you are getting those dopey comments from. My guess is either gangreen or jetinsider.....not the official forum

--- Added 1/21/2011 at 11:56 AM ---

hahahaha...that was awesome

--- Added 1/21/2011 at 11:58 AM ---

Very true!! The Jets can try and game plan for him but it will be hard since Troy has no real game plan of his own. Troy is one of a kind!!

Troy is arguably the best player in the NFL...and you are right...it is extremely difficult to game plan for him because he is everywhere....Not that it will be effective, but crossing routes in front of Troy to create a "pick" of him might work

NHStlrfan
01-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Troy is arguably the best player in the NFL...and you are right...it is extremely difficult to game plan for him because he is everywhere....Not that it will be effective, but crossing routes in front of Troy to create a "pick" of him might work

Check with a number of teams on that one. He's got a pretty good record of picks in big games with those crossing routes. The matchup of Troy vs. Mark will likely not end well for Mark. I'll put my money on Troy making a play over Mark any day at this stage of their careers.

JensK
01-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi Jets fans... I am JensK, I'm from Denmark and I like your presence on this board so do stick along after the game! You'll probably also find that the board is not all the hostile when we're not about to play your guys favorite team in the AFC Championship finale.

mwittman5
01-21-2011, 02:55 PM
F the not yets (Jets)
F NY
F Jersey shore
F trash talking Jets

LETS GO STEELERS, shut the Jets up for good, 1 talker down (Ravens) 1 to go! :cope:

Clevelandsux
01-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Troy sounds as gentle as can be off the football field. BUt he'll kick your azz on the field.

Goodfrom55
01-21-2011, 03:18 PM
In regarding Troy...

Yes, until Revis gets burnt on a TD and then reaches down to grab his tight hammy.

Troy is not the player he used to be, I admit that - HE'S BETTER!

Danger DANJ
01-21-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm from NY, born and raised, and I've been a Steelers fan since I was a kid. I'm 32 now. I have to say, I've hardly ever run into Jets fans that are jerks. Even now, with family members and co-workers who are Jets fans, none of them are talking ish. They all have good things to say about the Steelers. I've been to Giants stadium for a Steelers/Jets game before with all my Steelers gear on and didn't get hassled or anything. The comments from Jets message boards are clearly from the minority of Jets fans who are jerks or know better but posting garbage on the internet makes them feel better about the game.

LatrobePA
01-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Yes, until Revis gets burnt on a TD and then reaches down to grab his tight hammy.

Troy is not the player he used to be, I admit that - HE'S BETTER!

If he lines up over Wallace I say you have to take a deep shot early, test his hammy in the cold..

LarryNJ
01-21-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm from NY, born and raised, and I've been a Steelers fan since I was a kid. I'm 32 now. I have to say, I've hardly ever run into Jets fans that are jerks. Even now, with family members and co-workers who are Jets fans, none of them are talking ish. They all have good things to say about the Steelers. I've been to Giants stadium for a Steelers/Jets game before with all my Steelers gear on and didn't get hassled or anything. The comments from Jets message boards are clearly from the minority of Jets fans who are jerks or know better but posting garbage on the internet makes them feel better about the game.

I think that's true everywhere. Philly gets a bad rap and I've never had a problem. I spent last weekend in NYC and the Jets fans were great during our game and theirs. There will always be a small minority of people on the internet being a-holes. In my many years of being a sports fan and living in many areas of the country most people are good and just want to have fun and watch their team win.

JFE
01-21-2011, 04:43 PM
In regarding Troy...

is not great anymore

looks like ****.

He gets injured too much

Not sure what forum you were on, but the Jets forum Im on only has a couple of these opinions.

--- Added 1/21/2011 at 03:43 PM ---

With waterboys like you, Im ashamed to be a waterboy status on this forum. Jersey, especially south Jersey is a OK place. Education is blue ribbion in my community. People in Pa come here in droves to our shores. Without Jersey we wouldnt have the supranos and bordwalk empire.:greengrin:

HUNT4SEVEN
01-21-2011, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=steelchamp204;403023]I take it you went to gangreen talk forums, yea I read them too, Obviously they dont know how huge of a factor he is...

They will know Sunday when Troy picks him off 3x's GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

Steel Trap86
01-21-2011, 05:36 PM

I don't get it either, this Jets team reminds me of the 05 Steelers team. Pumping upset after upset into the NFL, on the road, with a trash talking Linebacker and a loud coach. None of these Jets fans on here are taking shots at Steelers or Steeler fans, they're just defending their team. lmao Some Steeler fans are hilarious, if you don't pick them to win every game or you don't kiss their Superbowl rings then you're some kind of reject. I too have been to Meadowlands stadium, never got hassled once. nobody ever told me the "Squeelers suck" or "Ben is a ****ing rapist" or "You guys stole your Superbowls". I don't get where all the Jets hate stems from, do I think the Steelers are gonna win? Hell ya. No doubt this is gonna be a heated battle, but this was never a rivalry, it's just one game.

Real Deal Steel
01-22-2011, 12:38 AM
If you go back and look, Reggie Wayne was WIDE open a lot in that game but because of his reputation, Manning didn't go to Wayne. And that's another reason that Manning is at home now.

I pray that Revis is caught one on one with Wallace. Wallace will blow out his hammy again just like Moss did.

Revis isn't as good as last year. I suspect their going to hide Revis on Ward where both can be physical with each other.

But Ben is going to Wallace, even if Cromartie is on him. I don't think either CB can run vertically with Wallace. Or Brown.

pimplydan
01-22-2011, 01:07 AM
You're right , nobody can keep up with Wallace .You just have to choose the right time in the game to go for the big hit.

That if the right time comes up . We may just wanna take time and go down the field progressively . The game plan may just be , If we have the ball the same number of times as the Jets , we will put up more scores.

They may try an early strike , maybe around their 40yd line so if it does get picked off ,it's no worse than a punt .

But yes indeed , Wallace can burn them , it will be worth the shot .

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 01:09 AM
But yes indeed , Wallace can burn them , it will be worth the shot .

I hate to :deadhorse:, but can we please, please, please, PLEASE throw quick slants to Wallace..PLEASE.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-22-2011, 01:20 AM
I hate to :deadhorse:, but can we please, please, please, PLEASE throw quick slants to Wallace..PLEASE.

To touch on this topic some more....I know BA likes to use Ward as his motion WR.....But I would motion Wallace all over the place especially in the middle of the field if the Jets do blitz and the middle is open then Ben just throws it 5 or 6 yards and Wallace is house for 6..........

JetPowered
01-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Oh so true! Who would you rather have, Polamaly or Revis? Yes Revis is great against the pass but that's about it. When was the last time you saw anyone at any position making the plays Troy does? That answer would be NEVER. He's an impact just being on the injury report.

Hello everyone as you can see my first time here. GL for tomorrows game

Moving on to the quote above:

Troy is good and is the best safety in the league but to compare him to CB Revis is Apples/Oranges.

My argument for Revis is simple...

No QB (even the elite QB's) this year has challenged Revis. Why? Scared to death...Nuff said

DanRooney
01-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Easy, he broke coverage a few times this year and got us burnt. He does do that from time to time...

Willie Gay isn't a starter, keep that in mind...

So by your definition, everyone can be a liability. I've seen Revis get burned bad too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPtJF-IgPc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEA9qxSfcjk

TEEMONT
01-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Not sure what forum you were on, but the Jets forum Im on only has a couple of these opinions.

--- Added 1/21/2011 at 03:43 PM ---

With waterboys like you, Im ashamed to be a waterboy status on this forum. Jersey, especially south Jersey is a OK place. Education is blue ribbion in my community. People in Pa come here in droves to our shores. Without Jersey we wouldnt have the supranos and bordwalk empire.:greengrin:

While we are ripping people apart for spelling and grammar, what blue-ribbion? Is it a type of meal? A game people from Jersey play at picnics? Just curious. I know blue-ribbon means "Grade A", "Top Notch" that kind of thing, but I have no clue what blue-ribbion means.

JFE
01-22-2011, 10:46 AM
While we are ripping people apart for spelling and grammar, what blue-ribbion? Is it a type of meal? A game people from Jersey play at picnics? Just curious. I knwo blue-ribbon means "Grade A", "Top Notch" that kind of thing, but I have no clue what blue-ribbion means.

My Bad. No proof reading and hit the wrong key.

TEEMONT
01-22-2011, 11:07 AM
My Bad. No proof reading and hit the wrong key.

thats karma for ya...its a messge board...people shouldnt be expected to have perfect grammar....

steelchamp204
01-22-2011, 11:26 AM
All Wallace needs to do is get a couple steps on him and its all up to Ben to put the Ball on the money, Revis is not faster than Mike, so all Mike needs to do is get two steps and we have a 40+yard rec.

Real Deal Steel
01-22-2011, 01:11 PM
All Wallace needs to do is get a couple steps on him and its all up to Ben to put the Ball on the money, Revis is not faster than Mike, so all Mike needs to do is get two steps and we have a 40+yard rec.

Exactly. I've been telling everyone that Revis or Cramartie can't run vertically with Wallace. And Ben and will go to him and not be afraid. Like these other idiot QB's that have gone against him this season.

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 01:16 PM
My argument for Revis is simple...

No QB (even the elite QB's) this year has challenged Revis. Why? Scared to death...Nuff said

We could say the same about Polamalu

MattyVfromCT
01-22-2011, 02:06 PM
What else would you expect from jet fans or ny fans in general? And this is coming from somebody who is a fan of 2 ny teams (yanks and rangers, don't hold that against me lol). Ny fans are the biggest morons in all of sports. Any time they have a team that is halfway decent they are made out to be worldbeaters by the media and fans JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THAT NY ON THEIR UNIFORM. I've dealt with idiot giant fans telling me for years that eli is "better" than ben lolololol. Thank god I have a smart phone so I can listen to Pitt sports radio at work instead of the babbling idiot jet callers and hosts on WFAN in ny. Craig carton who cohorts their morning show with boomer esiason said the jets would win 23-0 and that it was a lock. I've been told by friends that jet callers were saying harrison and troy are overrated, ben is overrated, big deal we missed 2 players last game, heath and troy wont make that much of a difference, etc. Then you have joe klecko huffing his green and white paint saying the jets are "without question" the more talented team on both sides of the ball. Lmao! Name one jet defender other than Revis who would start on our d. Ok maybe one of their ends over hood but that's it. The only areas they have an edge on are offensive line and cornerback. Maybe special teams as well. Qb? Not even a debate. Oh but you have the pundits in ny saying oh Sanchez beat manning and brady the 2 best in the nfl. WRONG! He beat the 20th and 25th ranked defenses. God the media pisses me off. Same with delusional new york sports fans who don't know their *** from a hole in the ground

Farrior Fan
01-22-2011, 02:30 PM
What else would you expect from jet fans or ny fans in general? And this is coming from somebody who is a fan of 2 ny teams (yanks and rangers, don't hold that against me lol). Ny fans are the biggest morons in all of sports. Any time they have a team that is halfway decent they are made out to be worldbeaters by the media and fans JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THAT NY ON THEIR UNIFORM. I've dealt with idiot giant fans telling me for years that eli is "better" than ben lolololol. Thank god I have a smart phone so I can listen to Pitt sports radio at work instead of the babbling idiot jet callers and hosts on WFAN in ny. Craig carton who cohorts their morning show with boomer esiason said the jets would win 23-0 and that it was a lock. I've been told by friends that jet callers were saying harrison and troy are overrated, ben is overrated, big deal we missed 2 players last game, heath and troy wont make that much of a difference, etc. Then you have joe klecko huffing his green and white paint saying the jets are "without question" the more talented team on both sides of the ball. Lmao! Name one jet defender other than Revis who would start on our d. Ok maybe one of their ends over hood but that's it. The only areas they have an edge on are offensive line and cornerback. Maybe special teams as well. Qb? Not even a debate. Oh but you have the pundits in ny saying oh Sanchez beat manning and brady the 2 best in the nfl. WRONG! He beat the 20th and 25th ranked defenses. God the media pisses me off. Same with delusional new york sports fans who don't know their *** from a hole in the ground

I agree with most of what you said, but I will honestly take IKE over almost any CB in the league. Revis is better than Ike when healthy but I will take Ike way over Cromartie. As far as 92 being overrated, they should have the FCC come and yank their license. Ask sanchez after the game if Silverback is overrated. I think they forgot one key thing, the game we played against them in wk 15 meant literally ZERO Zip nada to us. It meant survival for them. We gave up a KO return for a td and still had 2 short yardage chances at the end of the game to win. Oh yeah, mr. everything Troy didn't play. Heath didn't play. If the :greenbounce2:'s had ever won anything worth a chit I would be scared. Instead ol Namath and company are all old enough to be collecting social security. I hope the :greenbounce2:'s players are buying into this crap because we will beat them by at least 10.

LatrobePA
01-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Revis = Revised DB after Sunday, Ben will throw at him with success, bank on it...

MattyVfromCT
01-22-2011, 02:50 PM
I agree with most of what you said, but I will honestly take IKE over almost any CB in the league. Revis is better than Ike when healthy but I will take Ike way over Cromartie. As far as 92 being overrated, they should have the FCC come and yank their license. Ask sanchez after the game if Silverback is overrated. I think they forgot one key thing, the game we played against them in wk 15 meant literally ZERO Zip nada to us. It meant survival for them. We gave up a KO return for a td and still had 2 short yardage chances at the end of the game to win. Oh yeah, mr. everything Troy didn't play. Heath didn't play. If the :greenbounce2:'s had ever won anything worth a chit I would be scared. Instead ol Namath and company are all old enough to be collecting social security. I hope the :greenbounce2:'s players are buying into this crap because we will beat them by at least 10.

I definitely agree with you about Ike vs cromartie not even a debate. Cromartie has been one of the most overrated corners for a long time because he gets interceptions whereas Ike doesn't because of his bad hands. But in terms of coverage Ike has been ridiculously good throughout his career and doesn't get the credit he deserves. Too many people hate on him because he has stonehands but he does an excellent job of shutting down who we have him up against. Revis is better but he is a tad overrated. He has been beatenon several occasions. He is not deion sanders no matter how much jet fans and the ny media like to say he's in the same league.

JetPowered
01-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Revis = Revised DB after Sunday, Ben will throw at him with success, bank on it...

doubt it. every QB this year, even the elite, avoid throwing more ball Revis's way. Ben will not throw the ball more than twice towards Revis side of the field...bank on that! :nahnah:

jetsknicks1
01-22-2011, 05:43 PM
If you go back and look, Reggie Wayne was WIDE open a lot in that game but because of his reputation, Manning didn't go to Wayne. And that's another reason that Manning is at home now.

I pray that Revis is caught one on one with Wallace. Wallace will blow out his hammy again just like Moss did.

Revis isn't as good as last year. I suspect their going to hide Revis on Ward where both can be physical with each other.

But Ben is going to Wallace, even if Cromartie is on him. I don't think either CB can run vertically with Wallace. Or Brown.

Uhhhh, what? Revis isn't as good? Going to hide Revis? Do you really think that Manning didn't throw to Wayne because of Revis' reputation? Sorry, but those are ridculous statements. If you truly believe that Revis isn't one of the top 2 (Probably #1) Cbs in the league then you really don't much about football.

coach
01-22-2011, 07:09 PM
doubt it. every QB this year, even the elite, avoid throwing more ball Revis's way. Ben will not throw the ball more than twice towards Revis side of the field...bank on that! :nahnah:

Given your two posts, let's say that QBs have been afraid of him, and have avoided him because they were covered. Other QBs don't have a group of speedy receivers at their disposal like Ben does (Wallace et al), so Revis et al actually were covering those WRs.

You better hope to God you are wrong and he doesn't get targeted twice, for two reasons. First, that will lead to 14 points because they will both be very deep passes to open receivers.

Second, that means we will be picking on "Softie" Cromartie like when he played for SD.

I do think Revis is a great player. Honestly, I would love to have him on our team. But, there is no technique for speed. Actually, there is; it's called chasing. And, as someone else has pointed out in here earlier, I think is followed closely by the hammy grab and the one-legged gimpy hop-step. It's normally done to perfection when performed in, or very close to the end zone, where both the hammy and ego are injured.

Only one more sleep. :popcorn:

steelersbabex25
01-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Has anyone heard the big news?

:bigtowel:

They're bringing 53 Jets to fly the Steelers to Dallas.

Nolrog
01-23-2011, 09:16 AM
In regarding Troy...

That's true actually.

Revis is consistently good, but isn't a play maker. You could argue that teams don't throw at him or what, but he doesn't make the game changing play. Troy does.

Only when he's not on the field. He does get injured too much.

That's funny. I don't care what anyone says.

It's OK. Let them under estimate Troy all they want. They have some good players, but no playmakers anywhere near Troy. That's our big advantage in this game.