PDA

View Full Version : This is what it is all about

StlersGuy
01-20-2011, 10:33 PM
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5803/steelersj.png

nuff said now lets go get number 7

steelersbabex25
01-20-2011, 10:39 PM
That's my favorite Superbowl 43 picture.

pimplydan
01-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Dam right that's what it's all about . Best looking trophy in all of sports , Stanley cup is second .
Hard to explain the joy I would have to see the steelers win the superbowl this year , number 7 , I just know my joy would be off the charts .
I know the whole steeler nation would go crazy . Let's just keep our positive vibes going .

I booked sunday off ,last saturday off and superbowl sunday off . I can miss a live regular season game , I have them all on DVD since Roethlisbergers first game . I just don't talk to anyone then go home after work and watch the game .

But in the playoffs , I just cannot miss a live game , I go crazy .

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2011, 11:34 AM
That's why we will win this weekend. We know what it takes to win the AFC Championship game on the road and at home. We know the dedication and teamwork it takes to get 6 Lombardi Trophies. We've a team with some veterans who aren't going to be around much longer, this one is for them. Pittsburgh will find a way to win this game. It won't be easy, it's not a cake walk, we will be challenged in a big way but you have to BELIEVE. The Chief believed in us, and Cope will be smiling as the Towels are waving!

The Jets are a young team with plenty of time to win championships. Odds are good that they will win atleast 1 super bowl in the coming years. Not this year though, not just yet...

steelersgal86
01-21-2011, 11:36 AM
:woot: That is what it is all about :gs:

LarryNJ
01-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes, I'm tired of all the BS talking let's play the game and take the next step. I think I may have to drink heavily all weekend or I could go nuts before game time.

LatrobePA
01-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Dam right that's what it's all about . Best looking trophy in all of sports , Stanley cup is second.

Second to 99's badass beard!!