PDA

View Full Version : which steeler receiver gets the most YDS vs Jets

pimplydan
01-20-2011, 06:24 PM
I think Ward and Wallace will get covered by Revis and Cromartie and that's no easy pickings.

Saunders becomes the third receiver in the mix , which gives him a good advantage .

We all know what Brown can do as well . Last but not least we have Heath Miller . Last time they played Miller was out and Spaeth got alot of action , including the last throw in the endzone that he unfortunately didn't catch . Had he caught that ball the Jets would have been out of the playoffs.

So really that's the way I see it , I think Wallace will get a shot or two downfield because I know he can burn Cromartie when he's in his back pedal .
I don't think Heinz will be much of a factor especially if he is against Revis.
So that leaves me with Sanders and Heath , but something tells me Wallace is going shine .

LarryNJ
01-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Revis will go on Wallace so I doubt him. I'll go with Heath.

MDSteel15
01-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Hines will slip thru the cracks! :nahnah:

K Train
01-20-2011, 06:39 PM
i think revis lines up on ward since he can take him out and cromartie can run with wallace (kinda)

i think wallace still has a day, if not sanders wont mind. sanders and brown have a big role to play in the next 2 games :markit:

StlersGuy
01-20-2011, 06:45 PM
I look for Hines to step it up

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

Steel Trap86
01-20-2011, 06:56 PM
I'll say Miller or Sanders, BUT if they give Brown the opportunity he will run away with it!

steelersbabex25
01-20-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Sanders. The Steelers have put together a really good WR corps and I think Sanders will probably get the worse end of the Jets secondary, and he'll take advantage of it.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Revis will be on Hines...I'm looking for Miller, Sanders, and Brown to have big games this sunday and hopefully in Feb also:crossfingers:, we have to open the game up with four wideouts IMO get a lead then run the ball and keep Santonio and the Jets on the side line...

jnes1216
01-20-2011, 07:38 PM
I think Wallace will have the most yards but it may only be on 2-3 catches. I think he'll take one for a long gain. hopefully another quick slant.

coldrolled
01-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Mendenhall and Miller should...

Scorp
01-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Wallace and Miller. Hines should get some in to tie or pass wayne on the playoffs list.

DIESELMAN
01-21-2011, 08:00 AM
The Jets are a little weak in the middle, I say Ward and/or Miller will have a big day.

DanRooney
01-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Wallace will be covered by Cromartie, Sanders by Revis and Ward by Kyle Wilson. It will be hard pickings for all 3, but my vote goes to Wallace.

I think Heath ends up with the more yards than any of our receivers though.

NHStlrfan
01-21-2011, 09:46 AM
The answer is the Steelers will gain more from the pass than will the Jets. Motion and alignment will give each reciever their shots. They all need to make the catch when their opportunity arises. Miller is the likely candidate for number of catches. They went to the tight end a number of times week 15 and they were open last week in the Jets/Pats game. The pass just didn't get there. Take your pick on total yards from Wallace, Brown and Sanders. That just depends on who draws Revis and Cromartie when the deep pass is called. I look for a formation to keep those guys tight while someone else runs past them deep. That's going to happen 2 -3 times.

steelchamp204
01-21-2011, 12:15 PM
Sanders and Heath, Im not worried about the other 2 guys in there secondary or there backers. We need to shut down ellis from the pass rush and run good crisp routes.

scott0326
01-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm gonna go with Wallace.. assuming Cromartie is covering him (which it sounds like.. He had no problem with Cromartie last time they played.