PDA

View Full Version : Who gets 4 first? Ben or Tom?

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 11:26 AM
So Steelers fans? The question is, who gets to 4 titles first, Tom or Ben? Of course this may be a better question for after SB XLV but for the fun of it, who do you think has the best chance to join Terry and Joe in the 4 title club?

JensK
01-19-2011, 11:57 AM
I'd have to say Tom Brady... They have a very young team over there, and 6 freaking draft picks in the first 3 rounds this year... They are going to be a very very good team within a couple of years, whereas Steelers are getting pretty old on many positions.

LarryNJ
01-19-2011, 12:33 PM
I'd have to say Tom Brady... They have a very young team over there, and 6 freaking draft picks in the first 3 rounds this year... They are going to be a very very good team within a couple of years, whereas Steelers are getting pretty old on many positions.

:plus1:

I find it amusing how many people say Bellichick and the Pats are done. They were a 14-2 team and now get those 6 picks, I'm sure he's licking his chops smiling on the beach somewhere now.

SteelCityKid5
01-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Lets get 3 first geez

North Steel
01-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Eeezzy dude lets not jinx anything:nono::tt02:

Lunchbucket
01-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Eeezzy dude lets not jinx anything:nono::tt02:

Amen.

K Train
01-19-2011, 01:27 PM
damn how spoiled are we lol

Steelersfan
01-19-2011, 01:30 PM
damn how spoiled are we lol

15 AFCC games should tell you.............:tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Ben needs to get three first....Lets concentrate on that first.....As for Brady and the Pats.....Yea the Pats have a younger team overall and always acquire a ton of picks to constantly add a ton of youth to their roster.....But Brady isn't getting any younger and his play will soon to start to dip.....Plus the Jets are not going anywhere anytime soon.......

The Steelers have an older team on defense.......The offense has a ton of youth and Ben really still has 6 season probably playing at a high level.......Maybe the Steelers if they can keep the O together might start to rely on that side of the ball down the road....Of course the Steelers will always be a defensive team but I'm just saying good organization adapt to the talent on their roster........

All it takes is a couple of quality drafts to eject some youth to the D as well.....The Steelers under Tomlin have been drafting overall....Of course there is misses but not even the Pats hit on all their picks.......

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM
15 AFCC games should tell you.............:tt02:

Do ther Math. If you want a chance to win you need to be in the Burgh! Ben gets there and Tom never does.

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 02:20 PM
IMO I'm not too sure either of them get 4. That's a hard thing to do.

cmerrifield
01-19-2011, 02:26 PM
The Patriots have 5 draft picks in the first three rounds, they used one for Branch. The Patriots havent won a SB since BB got caught cheating. I am not sure thats a coincidence. I am not sure Ben will get 4 either.

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 02:37 PM
The Patriots have 5 draft picks in the first three rounds, they used one for Branch. The Patriots havent won a SB since BB got caught cheating. I am not sure thats a coincidence. I am not sure Ben will get 4 either.

Pats do well in Frea Agency not the draft. Their picks far more often than not end up doing nothing for them. Last year was an anomale for them. Since 69 Pittsburgh gets more from the draft than any team. More likley Ben will be there than Tom. Tom has 3 yers max left. Too many key replacements and a D that's not really got any up and comers yet. His chances are he's got what he's going to get.

steelchamp204
01-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Lets get 3 first geez

:plus1:

Scorp
01-19-2011, 04:22 PM
IMO I'm not too sure either of them get 4. That's a hard thing to do.

Brady is done. He won his 3 in 4-5 years. Look at Aikman, he did the same thing and didn't go back. Once you win your 2 or 3 you're pretty much done. I'm going with Ben. He is still young and has more football to play than Brady. :yellowthumb:

steeldoc
01-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Calm down..first things first. :yesnod:

Dean Denton
01-20-2011, 04:54 AM
I think the question should be, Who ends their career with more rings? I say Ben. But as of today, Brady has more. However....Brady and the Patriots cheated to get those rings. How many rings have the Patriots won since they stopped cheating? "0"!!!!!!

JFE
01-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Being a Jets fan on a Steel forum, Im sure you guys dont like the pat either. Check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Y54WLoNhI&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-2r-2-HM

LarryNJ
01-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Being a Jets fan on a Steel forum, Im sure you guys dont like the pat either. Check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Y54WLoNhI&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-2r-2-HM

I love that kid. That was me many times after Cowher pulled his ****.

PatsFanMike
01-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Reading the mindless cheating stuff here is disappointing.

The Pats didn't lose playoff games after going 18-0 in 2007 and 14-2 in 2010 because they didn't have video. They lost because they laid freaking eggs after great seasons without video.

Damn, the cheating stuff is silly and gets old.

In any event, the Pats are very well set up for another title in the next 3-4 years given the talent and picks. If Bill stays and Tom stays healthy, they'll get one.

I hope the Steelers beat the Jets and their low class fans on Sunday, but that's no guaranty and the Packers will be tough on both AFC entrants. So I agree with the poster above who said that this question is a little premature. And again, I hope the Steelers knock the Jets into orbit on Sunday.

steelersbabex25
01-20-2011, 06:56 PM

Sorry to break it to you and the rest of the Patriots fan base, but when an organization that previously prided itself on being classy and winning big and winning big the right way gets caught cheating? Wow..that's one of those things that will never be forgotten. So, it's gonna be getting old for a while.

steeldoc
01-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Loser...bet in 10 years he will come home drunk after a Pat's loss and beat his wife.

PatsFanMike
01-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Sorry to break it to you and the rest of the Patriots fan base, but when an organization that previously prided itself on being classy and winning big and winning big the right way gets caught cheating? Wow..that's one of those things that will never be forgotten. So, it's gonna be getting old for a while.
Sigh. What a load of manure.

It was nice talking with you guys and thanks for the friendly tips about Heinz.

But this crap...well it's just stupid and is a good reminder why posting on Steelers sites is probably not the best idea.

Again, good luck on Sunday, and adios.

JFE
01-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Reading the mindless cheating stuff here is disappointing.

The Pats didn't lose playoff games after going 18-0 in 2007 and 14-2 in 2010 because they didn't have video. They lost because they laid freaking eggs after great seasons without video.

In any event, the Pats are very well set up for another title in the next 3-4 years given the talent and picks. If Bill stays and Tom stays healthy, they'll get one.

I hope the Steelers beat the Jets and their low class fans on Sunday, but that's no guaranty and the Packers will be tough on both AFC entrants. So I agree with the poster above who said that this question is a little premature. And again, I hope the Steelers knock the Jets into orbit on Sunday.

Wow, I guess you told us low class Jets fan. :eek1:

--- Added 1/20/2011 at 07:05 PM ---

Sigh. What a load of manure.

It was nice talking with you guys and thanks for the friendly tips about Heinz.

But this crap...well it's just stupid and is a good reminder why posting on Steelers sites is probably not the best idea.

Again, good luck on Sunday, and adios.

Its starting to smell better here already!

cmerrifield
01-21-2011, 10:57 AM
I love how the Patriots fans are saying "no big deal" about cheating, when the OUR defense said, after the AFC championship game that they beat us, it was like the offense knew exactly what we were doing on defense. That was before the cheating came out. They only beat us because they knew what LeBeau was calling. That is a big deal, they only beat us by 14 knowing what our defense was doing. That is a huge deal and we all should still be angry about it. Plus, the Pats havent won a SB since, coincidence, no way!!!