PDA

View Full Version : Steelers winning the Superbowl is a nightmare of Cowboys fans

Steel Trap86
01-19-2011, 12:01 AM
If the Steelers make it to, and win a 7th Superbowl in Cowboys stadium what would Cowboys fans think?

"I don't know if I can continue watching football if I see the squeelers win the sb in big D. That would be the worst thing possible. That would make this truly the most miserable year for our cowboys. Please God help the jets beat the steelers. I hate the steelers so much. There is nothing on this planet that I hate more than the steelers and their dumb a s s fans! If the jets play like they did today, they should beat the steelers considering that the steelers o line is beat up and ben is hurt as well. It could turn into a sack fest for the jets. Here's to the squeelers losing to the jets and stopping my worst nightmare from happening. Any fellow cowboys fans think that the jets will beat the squeelers?"

lmao if the Steelers make it, you think Cowboys fans will buy tickets just to go to the stadium and make noise for the other team?

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a nightmare for any fans..besides Steeler fans.

andyg1984
01-19-2011, 12:06 AM
i wonder what the over/under for steeler fans would be inside the stadium .. like 70,000? that many fans crawling through DAL would drive them crazy for sure ...

Steel Trap86
01-19-2011, 12:09 AM
i wonder what the over/under for steeler fans would be inside the stadium .. like 70,000? that many fans crawling through DAL would drive them crazy for sure ...

lmao it would be large too, probably 60-70,000 fans!

Real Deal Steel
01-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Let me tell you guys something,

The 49ers fans are also very upset because they too can't stand the fact that we are pulling away from them in the rings race.

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Let me tell you guys something,

The 49ers fans are also very upset because they too can't stand the fact that we are pulling away from them in the rings race.

Well atleast the Cowboys used to be somewhat good recently. The 49ers have sucked for a while.

LarryNJ
01-19-2011, 06:52 AM
What would of been great is a Steelers/Eagles, Giants or Redskin SB in Dallas. That would really of made them sick. :) They expected to be at home for the Super bowl and it was a major failure. So I'd guess most of Dallas will go on vacation for the week so they don't have to watch anyone celebrating.

As far as the original quote goes like babe said, you can find a similar quote in any city across the country except Pittsburgh.

Blazedby92
01-19-2011, 06:55 AM
SB Champs in the house that Jerry built, priceless

JensK
01-19-2011, 06:59 AM
While the idea is intriguing, I say we beat the Jets before we start those discussions :)

greennick
01-19-2011, 07:11 AM
While the idea is intriguing, I say we beat the Jets before we start those discussions :)

Definitely! :yellowthumb:

SteelDad
01-19-2011, 08:43 AM

Excellent point JensK, but for the sake of discussion, it would be quite hilarious to be in Dallas for SB XLV. And Babe is correct also, there are not many poeple outside of the 'Nation rooting for us. Against the Jets yes, but to win the SB? No.

steelersgal86
01-19-2011, 08:45 AM

AGREED.....I LIKE TO TAKE IT GAME BY GAME..ONE WEEK AT A TIME

LarryNJ
01-19-2011, 09:40 AM
AGREED.....I LIKE TO TAKE IT GAME BY GAME..ONE WEEK AT A TIME

If that was true you would never have clicked on this thread! :lol::lol::lol:

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 09:52 AM
As far as the original quote goes like babe said, you can find a similar quote in any city across the country except Pittsburgh.

Babe and Larry you make a great point. In New England all I hear is how so many of these wagon jumpers want the Steelers to avenge them they have the nerve to say they're only fans for a week! C'Mon MAN! That's why the Steelers are the best, they have the best and most loyal fans!!!

steelchamp204
01-19-2011, 10:16 AM
lets not get to cocky lol, we gotta beat the jets.

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Facts have a way of getting in the way of theory SteelChamp! Not overconfident at all. Nice to have all the rest of the wagon jumpers this weekend. Just a fact though that the rest of the NFL fans just don't hold a candle to Steelers Nation!

steeldoc
01-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Enjoy the ride while we have Ben in his prime. A fan since the 70's I remember the twenty year drought period between Bradshaw and Ben. Every next qb was going to be the one to take us over the top. Woodly, Graham, Kordell, Bubby, Neil, Tomczak, oh I forgot Malone. Remember him, the guy with the better stats early in his career thasn Bradshaw. Enjoy it, appreciate it, ignore the haters. :cope:

steelchamp204
01-19-2011, 03:37 PM
Enjoy the ride while we have Ben in his prime. A fan since the 70's I remember the twenty year drought period between Bradshaw and Ben. Every next qb was going to be the one to take us over the top. Woodly, Graham, Kordell, Bubby, Neil, Tomczak, oh I forgot Malone. Remember him, the guy with the better stats early in his career thasn Bradshaw. Enjoy it, appreciate it, ignore the haters. :cope:

I am enjoying it and sucking it all in while I can. I just hate working every sunday lmao. But Ben has about 5 good years left in him before he declines(maybe). I am very contenet seeing us win 2 sbs in my lifetime so far but the 3rd will be even better. Im a ****ing orioles fan for baseball so football is everything i got lmao.

SteelDad
01-19-2011, 04:03 PM

Amen Brother. Don't forget Jimmy Miller either.:lol:

Scorp
01-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Can you imagine all the terrible towels in the stands?

LarryNJ
01-21-2011, 04:10 PM
From the 4 teams left a Steelers Packers Super Bowl would be the ultimate FU to Jerry. 2 teams with a storied histories. The team of the 60's and team of the 70's playing in the palace that the team of the 90's built. :lol:

StlersGuy
01-21-2011, 04:42 PM
And to think if no make that when we do win it not only will it be our 7th but we will have won it on the same field the cowgirls play on..

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

tburg68
01-21-2011, 06:05 PM
I suspect that the players who actually PLAY in the game are "taking it one game at a time", and "not getting ahead of themselves"............

Since I'm just a fan on a forum, I am definetely looking forward to the possibility of the Steelers raising the 7th Lombardi on the 50 yard line on top of the Dallas Cowgirls star!!

I doubt that my dreams will effect the players in any way. It sure is fun for me though.