PDA

View Full Version : Ok, another pick your players week.

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Ok guys, Pick 2 and only two player who you think will come up big this week against the Jets. Im going with.

1. Sanders
2. Ike.

Goodfrom55
01-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Ok guys, Pick 2 and only two player who you think will come up big this week against the Jets. Im going with.

1. Sanders
2. Ike.

1 - Heath Miller
2 - Ziggy Hood.

NHStlrfan
01-18-2011, 05:36 PM

1. Sanders
2. Ike.

1. Lamar Woodley
2. Shaun Suisham

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Guess we're going one offense and one defense?

1. Lamarr Woodley
2. Ben Roethlisberger

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 05:40 PM
I really think we could put up 35 on the jets, ravens have a better d and we picked them apart second half and 1st drive. Why cant we do this on the jets with there not so great bart scott overated d?

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 05:42 PM
I really think we could put up 35 on the jets, ravens have a better d and we picked them apart second half and 1st drive. Why cant we do this on the jets with there not so great bart scott overated d?

Ravens defense is really not all that much better than the Jets. Their front 7 is probably better, the Jets secondary though is 10x better than the Ravens.

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Ravens defense is really not all that much better than the Jets. Their front 7 is probably better, the Jets secondary though is 10x better than the Ravens.

I only worry about revis, Im not worried about Cromartie at all, all we have to do is start the receivers off about a yard so they dont get jammed. But Im not worried about cromartie.

MDSteel15
01-18-2011, 05:57 PM
1.Ward- I think revis covers Wallace...
2.Woodley- they are going to overload Harrison's side after those 3 sacks!! :bunny:

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 06:13 PM
another thing is hood cant let mark scramble, or run past mark. I think they will keep timmons as a qb spy.

lloydfan4life
01-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Troy & Ben2Wallace Combo come up big in this one. IMO :crossfingers:

What? Nobody gonna pick Arians? :stirpot:

scott0326
01-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Heath Miller
Harrison

Clevelandsux
01-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Ben and Troy. Troy didn't have a great game this week. I expect him to in crunch this week.

Lunchbucket
01-18-2011, 07:57 PM
pouncey
mendenhall

K Train
01-18-2011, 07:57 PM
miller and troy....2 players we didnt have vs the jets last time. troy coming off quite possibly the worst game of his pro career

andyg1984
01-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Too easy to pick the QB, so ...

-Wallace .. all it takes is one play .. revis will rotate and we all know cro can be tricked
-Timmons .. should be able to play sideline to sideline with what could turn into a bunch of checkdowns .. more explosive than sg and lt in the first place so that is no problem either

igor0190
01-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Timmons and Polamalu... Sanchez will get confused and hesitate and then bang, one of them will pick Sanchez and take it to the house.

This game is going to be all about the Steeler D and frustrating the Jets simplified Sanchez offense. All the talent in the world is not going to help the fact that Sanchez is not there yet... (Just like Joe Chok-0 last week).

Steel Trap86
01-18-2011, 08:34 PM
I like Troy and Miller in this game. Miller should be the go-to guy with all the coverage on Wallace and Ward, but I also look for Brown and Sanders to have a big impact for that same reason

Troyisabeast_43
01-18-2011, 08:59 PM
I really think the Steelers receivers as long as they dont pick on Revis's side too often can have a really big night catching the ball against the Jets. My two ex-factors in this game will be Mike Wallace,and on defense Im going to go with Lamar Woodley. I think there will be a ton of guys as well much like last week who step up to the plate and elevate their game to the next level. Look for Troy to have a bigger impact as well this week for sure,and for Ben to once again add another chapter to his legend as the Steelers QB. I expect Ben to have a huge game and step up to the plate and deliver in these kinds of money games like he always seems to do...

Big T
01-19-2011, 12:07 AM
I did pretty well with my picks last week (Ben and James Harrison) and I have a feeling about this week. Ben Roethlisberger and LaMarr Woodley. No Damien Woody at RT, Woodley should have a big impact, especially since he loves showing up for the playoffs. Ben will be Ben, he'll make plays.

Ps. After thinking about it a bit, Mike Wallace is going to have a big game if Ben can get him the ball. They had Cromartie matched up against him last time because of his athleticism, size and speed and I see them doing that again. Wallace blew passed him a few times, one resulting in a PI call and another where Ben just completely missed him. Cromartie likes to play press man coverage and if he just barely f*cks up his jam on Wallace, Wallace will have a big day.

bobbybelliv
01-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Debo and the Flying Squirrel!

pimplydan
01-19-2011, 12:35 AM
1. Ben

2. Woodley

First I think Ben is playing the best football of his career right now ,he is very careful with the ball more than ever , he rather take a sack then to just get ride of the ball. If the oline was healthy his numbers would be better. But i think he'll play a great game on sunday. He was proud of the oline this week switching around all over the place because of injuries ,he'll want to do his part this week
Woodley because last year he came up huge and I think he'll have his breakout game this week. This guy is strong plus the hydrenaline in this guy is bound to show up watch out Sanchez

jd1000
01-19-2011, 03:55 AM
1 - Woodley
2 - Roethlisberger

I say that with the caveat that Troy P. was quiet last week. A breakout performance would (of course hey its Troy!) not surprise me either.

JD from Utah

UKSTEELER
01-19-2011, 05:31 AM
Issac Redman, BA has cunningly:thinking: hid him away all year, and now is the time for him to touch the ball more than once or twice a game!

and Troy, got to be smarting over last week, Sanchez is just the remedy he needs!

Go Steelers:cope: