PDA

View Full Version : Bart Scott can't read!

NHStlrfan
01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

Can anyone find the Jets listed as Number 3 on this list?
Aren't these the official season end stats from the NFL?
I can't even find them in the top 5!

And did anyone else notice the offensive leaders? Seems to me looking for the Bears to be rolled by the Pack may not be the informed choice. Stats is stats! Da Bearsss lead the Da Pack in Total Offense, Rushing Offense AND Passing Offense. So why are the Packers the odds on favorite?!

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 05:29 PM
The way he was yelling, i was more worried about sal getting spit on and hot breathe faced. lmao. That **** was so funny to watch, sal was like wtf.

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 05:56 PM
The way he was yelling, i was more worried about sal getting spit on and hot breathe faced. lmao. That **** was so funny to watch, sal was like wtf.

:rofl: Watch that whole thing and just like at Sal. He looks like he's trying as hard as he can to not burst out laughing.

NHStlrfan
01-18-2011, 05:57 PM
:rofl: Watch that whole thing and just like at Sal. He looks like he's trying as hard as he can to not burst out laughing.

It has to be the best onfield interview of the year! Gotta hand it to Bart! :tt02:

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 06:07 PM
This **** makes me laugh so hard specially from a guy overated as he is. He had I think 2 tackles this game lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

jetsknicks1
01-18-2011, 06:43 PM

And did anyone else notice the offensive leaders? Seems to me looking for the Bears to be rolled by the Pack may not be the informed choice. Stats is stats! Da Bearsss lead the Da Pack in Total Offense, Rushing Offense AND Passing Offense. So why are the Packers the odds on favorite?!

Uhhh, you're looking at the stats from the two playoff games only. If you look at the season ending stats, you'd find that the Jets D is ranked #3, right behind the Steelers at #2.

lloydfan4life
01-18-2011, 06:48 PM
:coffeecough: That was some funny **** right there. Thanks for that link, 204! :rofl:

Bart Scott :sHa_sarcasticlol:

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Lmao a jets fan joins a steeler forum until the game is over. Got any kind of input on this Jet fan or you just here to troll?

jetsknicks1
01-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Lmao a jets fan joins a steeler forum until the game is over. Got any kind of input on this Jet fan or you just here to troll?
Input regarding what? I simply corrected a stat that was misread. As for being a troll, I always join the forum of the upcoming opponent. I'll be here till the day of the game and I'll be back after the game, win or lose.

steeldoc
01-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Scott and Cromartie deserve one another..they are such morons. Could you imagine a Sid Crosby or Geno Malkin flying around the ice like that after a win before an interview. :lol:

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Input regarding what? I simply corrected a stat that was misread. As for being a troll, I always join the forum of the upcoming opponent. I'll be here till the day of the game and I'll be back after the game, win or lose.

So who do you think Cromartie is gonna cover?Sanders,Brown,Ward since revis will be on wallace.

Steel Trap86
01-18-2011, 07:34 PM
So who do you think Cromartie is gonna cover?Sanders,Brown,Ward since revis will be on wallace.

I think he's on Ward

jetsknicks1
01-18-2011, 08:42 PM

I had thought Revis would be on Ward because Ward seems to be more the more physical of the two. I haven't seen a bunch of Steeler games this season, but I thought Wallace was more of a burner, am I wrong?

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 08:48 PM
I had thought Revis would be on Ward because Ward seems to be more the more physical of the two. I haven't seen a bunch of Steeler games this season, but I thought Wallace was more of a burner, am I wrong?

He USED TO BE NOTHINg but a burner, now he has different routes and we use him alot on screens, he used to be a one trick pony but now he has alot of options. Plus we have speedy guys in sanders and brown and I know you know about ward. But thye have to beat your secondary.

jetsknicks1
01-18-2011, 08:55 PM
He USED TO BE NOTHINg but a burner, now he has different routes and we use him alot on screens, he used to be a one trick pony but now he has alot of options. Plus we have speedy guys in sanders and brown and I know you know about ward. But thye have to beat your secondary.

If Wallace is your biggest receiving threat than that's where Revis will be. Handling your two wideouts on the corners with Revis & Cro will be one of the keys for the Jets. Those guys will need to cover one on one so we can flood the middle with defenders to guard against the screens and dump offs.

LarryNJ
01-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Those guys will need to cover one on one so we can flood the middle with defenders to guard against the screens and dump offs.

We don't know what that means, or a slant! :)

It's nice to have a corner like Revis who can cover the number 1 receiver one on one. Most teams double the number 1 and put the best corner on the number 2 one on one. IMO Cromatie isn't good enough to cover a top guy one on one.

Danger DANJ
01-18-2011, 10:48 PM

Huh? What are you smoking?

The Jets are #3 in total Defense (YPG).

The Packers are #9 in total Offense (YPG) while the Bears are #30. (Bears O isn't very good)
The Packers are #5 in total Defense (YPG) while Bears are #9.

The Packers are the clear favorites. I believed the Packers would beat the Falcons and I expect them to beat the Bears too.

The thing that kills me is that the Chargers are #1 in both total Defense (YPG) and Offense (YPG) and they didn't even make the playoffs. lol