PDA

View Full Version : Not a thread but a question. . .

Goodfrom55
01-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Has anyone heard the latest Steelers injury report heading into the AFCCG? I haven't heard anything and I'm curious of Troy's status because he hasn't played back to back weeks in about a month.

Thanks.

--- Added 1/18/2011 at 02:54 PM ---

Answered my own question here. . .Good News!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_718715.html

NHStlrfan
01-18-2011, 05:00 PM
I believe injury reports come out on Thursday before the game. Until then all else is speculation.

coldrolled
01-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Mcfadden abdominal strain
will allen knee sprain

tomlin said are the two main injuries.

Goodfrom55
01-18-2011, 05:34 PM
As much I don't think McFadden is the long term solution at CB, needs to play. Gay does better as a nickel back and quite frankly, I don't think Anthony Madison is capable of covering the Jets receivers - and neither is Keenan Lewis for that matter.

Hopefully LeBeau is in the lab whipping up some evil to throw at the Jets. pressure in this game is the key. Gotta keep Sanchez in the pocket and make him have happy feet.

GD I wish this game was tomorrow.

NHStlrfan
01-18-2011, 05:37 PM
I beleive you have hit the nail on the head. However it's likely better to see them face the Jets recievers than the Pats recievers. I don' think the Jets tight ends will make much of an impact either.

Goodfrom55
01-18-2011, 05:39 PM
In this case, it's not so much the receivers as it is the QB.

All I know is bad things happen when there is pressure on a young QB at Heinz Field.

NHStlrfan
01-18-2011, 05:56 PM
You must be a carpenter! Nail hit again. If the Steelers D gets 4 or more sacks and 4 or more pressures then the outcome should be a trip to Dallas for the Black and Gold.

coldrolled
01-18-2011, 11:48 PM
McFadden expected to play against Jets
Steelers cornerback Bryant McFadden, who left last Saturday’s game with an abdominal strain, is expected to play against the New York Jets in the AFC Championship game.

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 12:00 AM
McFadden expected to play against Jets
Steelers cornerback Bryant McFadden, who left last Saturday’s game with an abdominal strain, is expected to play against the New York Jets in the AFC Championship game.

That's huge. I would hate to see Gay out there on Braylon Edwards..