PDA

View Full Version : Just sayin The Steelers won a playoff game or Superbowl.......

TampaSteelGirl
01-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Ok this is one thing that just makes me furious about other fans and the media...

IF THE STEELERS WON A PLAYOFF GAME OR SUPERBOWL BY A SCORE OF 41-0 WOULD BE EVER GET ANY CREDIT?????

Im so sick of everyone saying Steelers are cheaters, Refs won them the game...blah blah blah....what would actually shut everyone up?????????????????????

Scorp
01-18-2011, 01:16 PM
We're not the Patriots so we don't need the refs. Let's get that out of the way. I think fans of other teams are tired of seeing the Steelers win, win, win. That's what great teams do, right? I don't think it's about credit it's about being the greatest and being....simply the best. Steelers are the only franchise that matters and that is all that matters. To hell with credit. Steelers winning a 7th Super Bowl and when other fans wearing their shirt or jersey of their team walk past you wearing your 2011 Champions gear they will keep walking and have nothing to say cause they will know it's all about Steelers and not their team. That's priceless.

steelers4life66
01-18-2011, 01:59 PM
This has been the most consistent team in the NFL for the last 40 years. That speaks for itself .... I really don't care what people think about us. :2cents:

TampaSteelGirl
01-18-2011, 02:47 PM
True dat boys....:tt02:

SteelCityKid5
01-18-2011, 03:47 PM
People dont hate teams that are good. They hate teams that are great. You dont see people complain about the Bills or Broncos.

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 03:51 PM
People dont hate teams that are good. They hate teams that are great. You dont see people complain about the Bills or Broncos.

Bad example. Neither the Bills or the Broncos are good.

AZ_Steeler
01-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Just got back from lunch a complete stranger came up to me and said "Going to send a thank you card?" My response, "for what?". "To the Ravens receivers for giving you guys the game!" Could have slapped him but unfortunately I'm at work :/

BlitzburghRockCity
01-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Fans of teams that lose to us will cry foul just to make themselves feel better. The fans love to pass the buck and blame everyone but their team. If you blame the refs for losing the game then you shouldn't have let it get to a point where they can make that much of a difference. It simply means you couldn't do what it took to put up enough points to win.

Seattle still does it, I'm sure Arizona still does it. The Ravens will always do it. No matter what happens the fans will be pissed that we have 6 Lombardi Trophy's and they don't.

Let them complain, they don't cheer for the right team anyways.

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Just got back from lunch a complete stranger came up to me and said "Going to send a thank you card?" My response, "for what?". "To the Ravens receivers for giving you guys the game!" Could have slapped him but unfortunately I'm at work :/

You should have asked him how long he was waiting to see a Steeler fan so he could use that line..

MattyVfromCT
01-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Fans of teams that lose to us will cry foul just to make themselves feel better. The fans love to pass the buck and blame everyone but their team. If you blame the refs for losing the game then you shouldn't have let it get to a point where they can make that much of a difference. It simply means you couldn't do what it took to put up enough points to win.

Seattle still does it, I'm sure Arizona still does it. The Ravens will always do it. No matter what happens the fans will be pissed that we have 6 Lombardi Trophy's and they don't.

Let them complain, they don't cheer for the right team anyways.

cosigned on everything. they are all blinded by their jealousy and hatred of us so they have to come up with lame excuses to feel better about their lousy teams

--- Added 1/18/2011 at 02:23 PM ---

by that logic i guess we were "giving baltimore the game" in the first half. oh wait, we DID spot them 14 points. see i hate that nonsense. we held them to 28 yards of offense in the 2nd half. GIVING someone a game would be pulling a neil o'donnell or something else like that. god i hate fans of other teams...............

jpele
01-18-2011, 04:27 PM

You should have gave him a sympathy card to send"for them blowing a 14 point gift".

steelchamp204
01-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Hater make excuses, people who accept a team for what it is always credits them for what they do on the field.

NHStlrfan
01-18-2011, 05:50 PM
15 of 45 AFC title games will now have had a Steelers team. That means one of every 3 games ever played for the AFC title has had a Steelers team in it! Face it, the Steelers are just the best franchise in the best sport in the world. All those who are dumb enough to root for some other team just can't face the facts. If it happened once it would be one thing. But 1/3 of the time is a trend. Just like the Ratbirds losing to the Steelers in the post season. It is what it is. The BETTER TEAM WINS!!!

Scorp
01-18-2011, 09:12 PM

The Bills never won a Super Bowl, we all know that. But what they did is great. I don't care what anybody says. No other team will ever do what they did. Go to 4 straight Super Bowls. As for the Broncos, they went to 6 and won 2. Not bad.

LarryNJ
01-18-2011, 10:56 PM
This has been the most consistent team in the NFL for the last 40 years. That speaks for itself .... I really don't care what people think about us. :2cents:

:plus1: That's a great way to lead your life. Who needs their acceptance?

The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause. ~Baltasar Gracian

Let them die 2 more times in the next 3 weeks! :lol:

bobbybelliv
01-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Only novice fans would place blame on uncontrollable circumstances. That or whiny self loathing haters jealous cause they lost.