PDA

View Full Version : Jets wisely tone down rhetoric for Steelers

SteelJunkie
01-18-2011, 11:17 AM
For two weeks, New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan declared war on the opponent.

He proclaimed the wild-card playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts was personal. He announced this past Sunday's trilogy with the New England Patriots was personal. He challenged Bill Belichick, took shots at Tom Brady, accused the Patriots of rubbing it in the previous time they played.

But when it came to talk about facing the Pittsburgh Steelers for the AFC title Sunday night, the Jets' psychological warfare was rooted in killing them with kindness.

Rather than throw grenades, the Jets are tossing bouquets.

They respect Mike Tomlin. They won't call Ben Roethlisberger any names. They praised Troy Polamalu and James Harrison.

Have the Jets gone soft after matching last season's feat of back-to-back road victories over division champions to reach the AFC Championship Game?

Hardly. There's a difference when it comes to prepping for their next game: The Jets aren't necessarily the underdogs.

The Jets don't need to invent reasons to hate an opponent. They defeated the Steelers in Week 15. The Jets held on to win 22-17, with the Steelers reaching their 10-yard line in the closing seconds and failing to score with two cracks at the end zone.

The Jets are wise to let any Steelers doubt from that game fester on its own rather than getting the Steelers unnecessarily irritated.

Plenty of ammunition is available if the Jets were inclined. Ryan and a few of his players, namely venomous linebacker Bart Scott, have long histories against the Steelers from their days with the Baltimore Ravens. Roethlisberger had a controversial offseason -- if the Jets wanted to go there.

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie inflamed last week's pregame festivities when he called Brady an "***----." Ryan added his own criticisms of Brady, accusing the MVP favorite of taunting.

Cromartie and Ryan expressed nothing but admiration for Roethlisberger on Monday.

"He's tough, everything you look for, a competitor," Ryan said. "He's anybody's kind of quarterback. Anybody would love to have that."

Jets defensive lineman Trevor Pryce said it's an "honor and a privilege to play against [Roethlisberger], it really is."

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was asked if he had a message he wanted to send to Roethlisberger.

"We'll see you on Sunday," Revis replied. "Ya'll guys know me. I don't get into that, 'You're an a-hole' and all that stuff. I don't do that. I respect guys, and I know he's a great quarterback, and I can't wait to play against him."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/36069/jets-wisely-tone-down-rhetoric-for-steelers

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Well played, Jets. Well played.

JensK
01-18-2011, 11:49 AM
What else would they do? They don't have anything on Steelers, and they know it'll be a hard fought game.

harpo
01-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Well, it's only Tuesday. The week is not over, so don't be surprised if someone draws first blood. :nono:

JensK
01-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Well, it's only Tuesday. The week is not over, so don't be surprised if someone draws first blood. :nono:

I think we all know that they'll come out and say something, but the key is to ignore it. Rex is brilliant in his own way, taking all the focus off his players. No doubt he'll try to do that again. He just won't come out and flame Steelers as an organization.

LatrobePA
01-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Edwards will say something...And I'm sure the media will try to get Wallace or someone young to say something...

jetsknicks1
01-18-2011, 12:24 PM
What else would they do? They don't have anything on Steelers, and they know it'll be a hard fought game.

^^^This. The majority of the Jet's talk is reserved for teams/players they have a personal beef with (Pats & Phins mostly) Rex did have something personal against Manning, he's a competitor and was tired of gettin his *** kicked by Manning time & time again.
There are no such feelings toword the Steelers, I'm sure the Jets simply look at them as a very good, very tough team that stands in their way. Should be alot of fun come Sunday.

Ibleedblk&gld
01-18-2011, 02:36 PM
^^^This. The majority of the Jet's talk is reserved for teams/players they have a personal beef with (Pats & Phins mostly) Rex did have something personal against Manning, he's a competitor and was tired of gettin his *** kicked by Manning time & time again.
There are no such feelings toword the Steelers, I'm sure the Jets simply look at them as a very good, very tough team that stands in their way. Should be alot of fun come Sunday.

nice avy...just read the ESPN article about sanchez and aiden last week...sad story

jetsknicks1
01-18-2011, 02:42 PM
nice avy...just read the ESPN article about sanchez and aiden last week...sad story

Thanks, it is a sad story. I'm really pleased with the way Mark stepped up and has really become a friend to the kid.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Rex and the Jets didn't say much the last time we played and I don't know why many of you think they will this week.......Rex has much respect for the Steelers since he had many hard fought games with the Steelers when he was DC for the Ravens........The Steelers fit Ryan's style of football when you think about it....

Of course I expect Braylon Edwards to talk some **** since he hated losing to the Steelers all the time while with the Browns.....I also wouldn't be surprised if Holmes let of some emotion again for being traded..........But other then those two I don't think much will be said from the Jets camp........

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Ok, I have not heard more love for Roethlisberger since after he won Superbowl 43. On Sportscenter they showed all of the Jets, including Rex Ryan, basically praising him until you got sick of it. Wow. That's different.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Well played, Jets. Well played.

Agreed:tt02: still won't stop this @$$ whooping they are about to take, week 15 we had to play the Refs and the Jets, it's on this week...:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Goodfrom55
01-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Simply hoping that Miller and Troy make the difference in this game we all HOPE they will.

Real Deal Steel
01-19-2011, 12:19 AM
It's still early in the week. We'll see if the Jets can be quit the whole week.

LatrobePA
01-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Don't drink the punch boys!!

Dean Denton
01-19-2011, 06:05 AM
The Jets are full of ****. They are playing it this way to try and psych out the Steelers. Its all head games, and it wont work. They Jets are who we know they are. The Steelers are not buying whatever it is the Jets are selling. The Jets coming out saying they respect the Steelers is their way of taking the first punch. They are trying to dictate the mood and tempo of this game by coming off as nice guys. Bull ****! The Steelers will ignore it, and know better then to buy into it. Pittsburgh could care less if the talk trash or blow them gently in the bathroom. The Steelers will still come out blasting them in the mouth. If they want to be friends with the boys of the Burg, then it can wait until the game is over, and the Jets limp their soft noodles off the field....I will be more then happy to blow **** up in the Jets faces. They have a soft Offense and Dirty Sanchez is going to get the hell beat out of him this time around. Dick has somethng special for him this time, and the Jets are living on borrowed time....

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 09:49 AM
The Jets are full of ****. They are playing it this way to try and psych out the Steelers. Its all head games, and it wont work. They Jets are who we know they are. The Steelers are not buying whatever it is the Jets are selling. The Jets coming out saying they respect the Steelers is their way of taking the first punch. They are trying to dictate the mood and tempo of this game by coming off as nice guys. Bull ****! The Steelers will ignore it, and know better then to buy into it. Pittsburgh could care less if the talk trash or blow them gently in the bathroom. The Steelers will still come out blasting them in the mouth. If they want to be friends with the boys of the Burg, then it can wait until the game is over, and the Jets limp their soft noodles off the field....I will be more then happy to blow **** up in the Jets faces. They have a soft Offense and Dirty Sanchez is going to get the hell beat out of him this time around. Dick has somethng special for him this time, and the Jets are living on borrowed time....

Really? Tomlin has already come out and said that he loves Rex Ryan.

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Really? Tomlin has already come out and said that he loves Rex Ryan.

The psyochological warfare is the best part of the game! It's all about getting into the head of the opponent. Rex knows irritating the Steelers only enrages them. A dominante D only gets better when irritated! His only hope is to calm them down and get them over confident. Mike's response is just a volley back telling Rex it won't work. That week 15 game is all the Steelers need for motivation. This time the head games from NYC won't work.

jetsknicks1
01-19-2011, 10:46 AM

Rex saying he respects your team is taking the first punch? wow you're really grasping at straws there.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Not necessarily a first punch by being nice BUT i would say it's baiting the trap !!

Root4Stlrs
01-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Not necessarily a first punch by being nice BUT i would say it's baiting the trap !!

They're playing mind games, but that's o.k. I think there is a basis in fact for the respect, but the Jets are overdoing it. I wouldn't have thought so much about it except listening to Trevor Pryce and the other guys in the locker room - I'm not sure how he kept a straight face with the lavish praise he heaped on Roethlisberger - this is the one that got me "it's an honor to play on the same field with him."

jetstream
01-19-2011, 12:18 PM

How is stating that you have respect for another team baiting them ?

--- Added 1/19/2011 at 10:18 AM ---

ok...so then Tomlin, who stated he likes Rex Ryan is playing mind games ?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Rex Ryan is being way too nice this week. Which means he's either trying to play some pointless mind games and lull us into some false sense of security. Or he's actually being smart and realizing that trash talking doesn't work on the Steelers.

LarryNJ
01-19-2011, 01:40 PM
ok...so then Tomlin, who stated he likes Rex Ryan is playing mind games ?

Yes..he had special music in the background..I believe he used the words "I love Rex" ..it's definitely mind games..probably that don't make much of a difference either way...but mind games.

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 01:50 PM
Rex Ryan is being way too nice this week. Which means he's either trying to play some pointless mind games and lull us into some false sense of security. Or he's actually being smart and realizing that trash talking doesn't work on the Steelers.

Rex is a wiley old coach. Make no mistake. NOTHING he says or does regarding football is pointless. Any top coach be it Rex, Mike, Bill or many others don't make it this far and have the ability to motivate their own players unless they are adept at mind games! Let the chess match continue!

jetsknicks1
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Rex is a wiley old coach. Make no mistake. NOTHING he says or does regarding football is pointless. Any top coach be it Rex, Mike, Bill or many others don't make it this far and have the ability to motivate their own players unless they are adept at mind games! Let the chess match continue!

I know that to some, it's strange not hearing much from Rex, but if you look back through the season you'll find that Rex usually doesn't talk about other teams. Yes, there are exceptions, he talks about the Pats & Phins, both division rivals and he talked about Manning because in Rex's eyes, it was personal. Manning had been kicking rex's *** for years and he was tired of it.
The vast majority of rex's talk surrounds his confidence in his own team. "We think we're the best team in football", "We feel we can beat any team, anytime, anywhere", "We're not afraid to play anybody"

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 03:25 PM
I know that to some, it's strange not hearing much from Rex, but if you look back through the season you'll find that Rex usually doesn't talk about other teams. Yes, there are exceptions, he talks about the Pats & Phins, both division rivals and he talked about Manning because in Rex's eyes, it was personal. Manning had been kicking rex's *** for years and he was tired of it.
The vast majority of rex's talk surrounds his confidence in his own team. "We think we're the best team in football", "We feel we can beat any team, anytime, anywhere", "We're not afraid to play anybody"

Doesn't talk about other teams? He hasn't shut his mouth about how much he respects the Steelers. How good Ben Roethlisberger is, how great of a coach Mike Tomlin is, how much of a difference maker Troy is. He's not just saying all that stuff because he actually is in love with the Steelers.

DIESELMAN
01-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Ryan is smart alright, smart enough to know that it's bad enough having to play the Steelers at home against their D, it would be worse to **** them off. But, seriously, all this *** kissing he's doing won't change the outcome of the game. Steelers 26 Jets 16

jetsknicks1
01-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Doesn't talk about other teams? He hasn't shut his mouth about how much he respects the Steelers. How good Ben Roethlisberger is, how great of a coach Mike Tomlin is, how much of a difference maker Troy is. He's not just saying all that stuff because he actually is in love with the Steelers.

Sooooo, giving your team props & respect is somehow wrong? If he was saying that the Steelers didn't scare him or was making negative comments about Ben everyone here would be going on about him being a loudmouth and how you couldn't wait for the Stellers to shut his fat *** up.

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Sooooo, giving your team props & respect is somehow wrong? If he was saying that the Steelers didn't scare him or was making negative comments about Ben everyone here would be going on about him being a loudmouth and how you couldn't wait for the Stellers to shut his fat *** up.

No I'd just rather him not talk at all.

jetsknicks1
01-19-2011, 04:17 PM
No I'd just rather him not talk at all.
Well, that's not gonna happen. Dude likes to talk.

steelersbabex25
01-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Well, that's not gonna happen. Dude likes to talk.

I rest my case.

jetsknicks1
01-19-2011, 04:28 PM
I rest my case.

What case? His talk has nothing to do with his coaching ability.

Goodfrom55
01-19-2011, 04:35 PM

It's patronizing and the Steelers see right through it. He's putting them up on a pedestal like it's going to be David Vs Goliath, but again, the Steelers see right through it.

Steelers haven't talked sh*t all year; why start now?

NHStlrfan
01-19-2011, 04:44 PM
It's patronizing and the Steelers see right through it. He's putting them up on a pedestal like it's going to be David Vs Goliath, but again, the Steelers see right through it.

Point and counter point! 'Nuff said!

jetsknicks1
01-19-2011, 04:50 PM

How is it patronizing? Have you considered he believes what he says?

Goodfrom55
01-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Rex appears to be making an attempt at leading a lamb (steelers) to the slaughter, but doesn't realize the lamb is actually a Silverback Gorilla.

Rex used to get pounded 2x a year by the Steelers when he was with the Ravens. Trust me, there might be respect for the Steelers, but I'm pretty sure he can't stand them.

Dean Denton
01-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Rex saying he respects your team is taking the first punch? wow you're really grasping at straws there.Rex doesn't respect the Steelers or any other team in this league. Sorry, you cant act like an over confident douchebag for two years then change your toon before the biggest game of your career. Rex doesn't respect the Steelers, he fears them. Tomlin can see right through his BS, and the Jets are going to get their asses beat.:cope:

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Rex doesn't respect the Steelers or any other team in this league. Sorry, you cant act like an over confident douchebag for two years then change your toon before the biggest game of your career. Rex doesn't respect the Steelers, he fears them. Tomlin can see right through his BS, and the Jets are going to get their asses beat.:cope:

You have no idea what you're talking about, because he's confident that's a sign of disrespect? They're two totally different things.

LarryNJ
01-20-2011, 10:11 AM
You have no idea what you're talking about, because he's confident that's a sign of disrespect? They're two totally different things.

Just more proof that the stereo type of New Yorkers and New Englanders is very true. He said "over confident" which means arrogant, there's a big difference between that and confident. Confident = Tomlin & Steelers Arrogant = Ryan & some of the Jets

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Just more proof that the stereo type of New Yorkers and New Englanders is very true. He said "over confident" which means arrogant, there's a big difference between that and confident. Confident = Tomlin & Steelers Arrogant = Ryan & some of the Jets

My post was directed at his comment about Rex not respecting the Steelers or any other team in the NFL. If Rex is confident or boastful about his team, he's arrogant, if he talks about how much he respects the Steelers, he's patronizing.
Just another example of those who will take whatever Rex says and turning it around to fit their own opinion of him.

steelchamp204
01-20-2011, 11:48 AM
So I heard New York has good pizza

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 11:58 AM

That's true. I've always wanted to go to that famous sandwhich shop in Pittsburgh, I forget the name, something brothers I think? I actually used to live about 30mins from Pittsburgh and have been to the city for a few concerts but I didn't know about the place back than.

TampaSteelGirl
01-20-2011, 12:01 PM
That's true. I've always wanted to go to that famous sandwhich shop in Pittsburgh, I forget the name, something brothers I think? I actually used to live about 30mins from Pittsburgh and have been to the city for a few concerts but I didn't know about the place back than.

Primantis....:drool:

http://www.primantibrothers.com/

I don't think Rex had any respect for the Pats and Belichik for obvious reasons however I do know he respects the Steelers and especially coach Tomlin...hence no crap talk...
I JUST WISH IKE WOULD SHUT HIS LIPS UP!!!!! :banging:

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Primantis....:drool:

http://www.primantibrothers.com/

I don't think Rex had any respect for the Pats and Belichik for obvious reasons however I do know he respects the Steelers and especially coach Tomlin...hence no crap talk...
I JUST WISH IKE WOULD SHUT HIS LIPS UP!!!!! :banging:

Thanks for the info. Rex may not like the Pats but he defly respects them, how can you not respect a team that has consistantly won your division. As far as Rex shutting up, that's just not gonna happen, he is who he is.

steelersbabex25
01-20-2011, 12:39 PM
My post was directed at his comment about Rex not respecting the Steelers or any other team in the NFL. If Rex is confident or boastful about his team, he's arrogant, if he talks about how much he respects the Steelers, he's patronizing.
Just another example of those who will take whatever Rex says and turning it around to fit their own opinion of him.

In all honestly, Rex brings it all upon himself. He talks **** for 3 weeks straight and then turns into an absolute doll? Come on. You'd have to be blind dead and stupid to not see how people would have a problem with that.

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 01:03 PM
In all honestly, Rex brings it all upon himself. He talks **** for 3 weeks straight and then turns into an absolute doll? Come on. You'd have to be blind dead and stupid to not see how people would have a problem with that.

Hey, as Jet's fans, there's times we wish he would quiet down some but that's not who he is. What bothers me is when people only pay attention to his talk and totally discount everything he's accomplished in two short seasons.

steelersbabex25
01-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Hey, as Jet's fans, there's times we wish he would quiet down some but that's not who he is. What bothers me is when people only pay attention to his talk and totally discount everything he's accomplished in two short seasons.

I'm not discounting anything. Obviously he's been doing something right. Just wish we would keep his mouth shut while he's doing it.

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm not discounting anything. Obviously he's been doing something right. Just wish we would keep his mouth shut while he's doing it.

I know. I get that he's irritating to opposing fans.

LarryNJ
01-20-2011, 01:16 PM

Directly under the Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn. Cool place if you're ever in the area.

http://www.grimaldis.com/2/Index.htm

TampaSteelGirl
01-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the info. Rex may not like the Pats but he defly respects them, how can you not respect a team that has consistantly won your division. As far as Rex shutting up, that's just not gonna happen, he is who he is.

No I was saying I wish Ike Taylor would shut his lips...

Black@Gold Forever32
01-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Ike and Holmes are still good friends....I'm sure Taylor is just messing around with Holmes...

I love Rex Ryan........But I respect the Ryan family........Great defensive minds in that family....I love Rex for smacking the Pats and then doing it on the field.....Ryan just bring a different style to coaching it works for him and his team.....

Tomlin does what he does and it works for the Steelers.......

Both styles have their pros and cons........

I just hope Rex/Jets crash and burn on Sunday.....

wa2k99
01-20-2011, 02:52 PM

Exactly. He has done more than John Harbaugh, yet does not get as much credit.

LatrobePA
01-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Holmes was quoted saying:

I saw today that Santonio Holmes said that if the Jets win the Super Bowl, it would be a "slap" in the face to the Steelers.

LarryNJ
01-20-2011, 05:19 PM

I saw today that Santonio Holmes said that if the Jets win the Super Bowl, it would be a "slap" in the face to the Steelers.

That's great...he's thinking about the Super Bowl..the Steelers are thinking about beating the Jets.

I really enjoyed watching them last year and this year...but their fans are starting to become a little annoying...I think it's the same people that a few short years ago wore Giants blue jerseys. :yesnod: The true Jets fans aren't that bad.

Steel Trap86
01-20-2011, 05:49 PM
Ike and Holmes are still good friends....I'm sure Taylor is just messing around with Holmes...

I love Rex Ryan........But I respect the Ryan family........Great defensive minds in that family....I love Rex for smacking the Pats and then doing it on the field.....Ryan just bring a different style to coaching it works for him and his team.....

Tomlin does what he does and it works for the Steelers.......

Both styles have their pros and cons........

I just hope Rex/Jets crash and burn on Sunday.....

Ya I like that he talks **** about Brady, Bellichick and the Patriots and then goes in there and smacks them out of the playoffs. Kind of envious as a Steeler fan. Both teams are in the final four because their methods are working, so why would they change?. Rex and the Jets haven't said much this week anyway, so who cares. 3 days and nobody will care about any of this ****!

:herewego:

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 06:00 PM
No I was saying I wish Ike Taylor would shut his lips...

Oh, I missed that, sorry.

JFE
01-20-2011, 06:15 PM

Hey JetsKnicks1 You took the words right out of my mouth. Im JFE aka Johnjet. Just here to talk football with some die hard fans like myself.

--- Added 1/20/2011 at 04:15 PM ---

Dirty Sanchez, where did it come from? He is really a stand up guy. As far as respecting the Steelers, I think it is genuine.

steelersbabex25
01-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Dirty Sanchez, where did it come from? He is really a stand up guy. As far as respecting the Steelers, I think it is genuine.

......:rofl:

JFE
01-20-2011, 06:54 PM

If you hear the whole statement that Rex makes, you would know He is always speaking his mind, and what he believes to be the truth. Much of the media only reports what they want you to hear, and you get an opinion of Rex which is not what he was trying to get across. He said he has much respect for the Steelers and their orginization, but fully expects to win and go on to the superbowl. Its not mind games. You arent Cream puff(tom brady) and company who all Jets fans and players dislike. You arent Manning who single handidly stoped many of teams from going on in the playoffs. It was personal. For you guys, its how we are either going to go on to the superbowl or go home. No mind games. This is going to be old fasion football at its best.

--- Added 1/20/2011 at 04:54 PM ---

Thats a misquote, It was personal the first game we played, He then said if the Jets win the superbowl then it would be personal, and it would be a slap in the face to those guys(Steelers)

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/119-Santonio-Holme-News-Conference/975b7702-bcc5-4ab8-83e5-b112060ccd3a

jetsknicks1
01-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey JetsKnicks1 You took the words right out of my mouth. Im JFE aka Johnjet. Just here to talk football with some die hard fans like myself.

Hey John, good to see you.

jetstream
01-20-2011, 10:25 PM

Maybe he has respect for Pitt...but doesn't have the huge rivalry vs. pitt like he did Vs the Pats. Yes, I know he was with Balt...but for the past 2 yrs...all he has heard is about the Pat rivalry and how he isnt like bellichik....but geez, if he shows respect it's mind games? thats ridiculous

--- Added 1/20/2011 at 08:25 PM ---

ummmm...you really dont know what dirty sanchez mean ? Call me and Ill tell you

LarryNJ
01-20-2011, 10:41 PM
dirty sanchez

Sucking a toe is OK...but that is sick.

Dean Denton
01-20-2011, 11:11 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about, because he's confident that's a sign of disrespect? They're two totally different things.Oh please, watch after the Jets get their asses kicked, Rex will be nice, and say nice things post interview. I have no doubt. But...Next year if these two meet in the playoffs, Rex will start talking trash. this so called respect that he is showing right now will be lost because he will feel the need to get up this way. Truth is, the guy is scared because the Steelers are going to crush the Jets, and Rex doesn't wantto look like an idoit for calling them out. He has taken his trash talk as far as he can, and his superbowl was last week. Its time for the men to go forward, Steelers-Packers, and these powder buff girls, Jets-Bears to go home. Thats right, the Jets are out of fuel, and they are going to crash hard.

jetsknicks1
01-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Oh please, watch after the Jets get their asses kicked, Rex will be nice, and say nice things post interview. I have no doubt. But...Next year if these two meet in the playoffs, Rex will start talking trash. this so called respect that he is showing right now will be lost because he will feel the need to get up this way. Truth is, the guy is scared because the Steelers are going to crush the Jets, and Rex doesn't wantto look like an idoit for calling them out. He has taken his trash talk as far as he can, and his superbowl was last week. Its time for the men to go forward, Steelers-Packers, and these powder buff girls, Jets-Bears to go home. Thats right, the Jets are out of fuel, and they are going to crash hard.

You're already talking about them meeting next year? How about you just worry about Sunday.
Powder puff girls? Have you even watched the Jets or Bears? Do you watch any football that doesn't involve your team?
The Steelers may very well beat the Jets, either team can win this game but all I've seen you talk about is how you guys are going to "Kick our ***" Colts & Pats fans both said the same thing and worse. Yet, here we are.

JFE
01-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Oh please, watch after the Jets get their asses kicked, Rex will be nice, and say nice things post interview. I have no doubt. But...Next year if these two meet in the playoffs, Rex will start talking trash. this so called respect that he is showing right now will be lost because he will feel the need to get up this way. Truth is, the guy is scared because the Steelers are going to crush the Jets, and Rex doesn't wantto look like an idoit for calling them out. He has taken his trash talk as far as he can, and his superbowl was last week. Its time for the men to go forward, Steelers-Packers, and these powder buff girls, Jets-Bears to go home. Thats right, the Jets are out of fuel, and they are going to crash hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Y54WLoNhI&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-2r-2-HM

This may be you after the game if you arent realistic.:yesnod:

jetsknicks1
01-21-2011, 11:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Y54WLoNhI&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-2r-2-HM

That kid's friggin hilarious.

steelersbabex25
01-21-2011, 01:31 PM

dGX2q_eer1g

.......:dunno: