PDA

View Full Version : Poor old Ray Lewis

steelers4life66
01-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Poor old Ray Lewis. :rofl:

Inside linebacker Ray Lewis said the Ravens' three turnovers put too much pressure on the defense in Saturday's playoff loss at Pittsburgh.
"I tell you time and time again, the No. 1 thing you cannot do is turn the ball over in the red zone," Lewis said. "That will never change in this business ever. We are good, but to overcome all of that is harsh on my defense, and I wouldn't put that much on my defense because we went out and played our hearts out."

Those three turnovers led to 17 points for the Steelers. Pittsburgh's scoring drives off those turnovers were 23, 25 and 6 yards.
"It is too much of a momentum swing," Lewis said. "They are already at home, they already have things going their way, and you turn the ball over three in the red zone on our side of the field."

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/01/ray_lewis_laments_turnovers.html

JensK
01-18-2011, 10:57 AM
The man is right though.

steeldoc
01-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Way to throw your qb under the bus big guy...I liked him better when he wore the pimp suits before getting arrested for the double murders. I cant find that pic anywhere. :nono: