PDA

View Full Version : My opinion

pdawg86
01-17-2011, 02:00 PM
:tt02: I just wanted 2 say this forum ROCKS, I really wanted the Steelers D to do what the Jets D did to that punk Brady. I respect Bradys' skills great qb but so wanted them 2 lockdown the Pats offense and bounce Tommy boy around. I am glad the Steelers have the homegame 4 the AFC championship game and ultimately if they beat Rexies Feetball team dont bother me that they did not beat New England. The standard is go 2 the Superbowl and beat whomever is in your way be it the Jets or New England. I live in Upstate NY and the Steeler Nation is quite strong up here and I listen 2 alot of Pittsburgh radio (970 ESPN, 93.7 The Fan). Lastly does it really matter 2 Steeler Nation that we are not gonna play New England.:2cents:

SteelDad
01-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Welcome aboard! This has easily been the best Steelers forum I've been a part of for many reasons. At the risk of sounding a bit corny, we're kind of like a family that can argue, debate, agree, and laugh together but at the end of the day we still have one goal in mind. Support the Steelers!!

steelersbabex25
01-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Welcome aboard! This has easily been the best Steelers forum I've been a part of for many reasons. At the risk of sounding a bit corny, we're kind of like a family that can argue, debate, agree, and laugh together but at the end of the day we still have one goal in mind. Support the Steelers!!

That brought a tear to my eye :crying: :hehheh:

SteelDad
01-17-2011, 02:17 PM
That brought a tear to my eye :crying: :hehheh:

I'm a sensitive, 21st century man...:lol:

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-17-2011, 07:53 PM
:tt02: I just wanted 2 say this forum ROCKS, I really wanted the Steelers D to do what the Jets D did to that punk Brady. I respect Bradys' skills great qb but so wanted them 2 lockdown the Pats offense and bounce Tommy boy around. I am glad the Steelers have the homegame 4 the AFC championship game and ultimately if they beat Rexies Feetball team dont bother me that they did not beat New England. The standard is go 2 the Superbowl and beat whomever is in your way be it the Jets or New England. I live in Upstate NY and the Steeler Nation is quite strong up here and I listen 2 alot of Pittsburgh radio (970 ESPN, 93.7 The Fan). Lastly does it really matter 2 Steeler Nation that we are not gonna play New England.:2cents:

wait til sunday. join the game day thread for the real action.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2011, 08:16 PM

That was ......sniff sniff...so sniff sniff..beautiful!! sniff sniff snort!!! :lol: :lol:

He's right though, welcome aboard, glad to have you!

Clevelandsux
01-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Well Ill enjoy knocking that bigfat loudmouth Rex out of the playoffs just as much.

SteelDad
01-18-2011, 09:01 AM
wait til sunday. join the game day thread for the real action.

RIVERS is dead on. Gameday thread is a blast!

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 10:04 AM
RIVERS is dead on. Gameday thread is a blast!

Except when we're losing. Then everyone is just real pissy :lol:

SteelDad
01-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Except when we're losing. Then everyone is just real pissy :lol:

Ya know... You're right, but I have to say there were enough people being positive on Sunday that they really helped me keep the faith. Down 21-7 I knew we could do it, but just wasn't sure how.

steelersbabex25
01-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Ya know... You're right, but I have to say there were enough people being positive on Sunday that they really helped me keep the faith. Down 21-7 I knew we could do it, but just wasn't sure how.

That's the reason I love the gameday thread. For everyone being negative, there's another person being positive. That, and it comforts me to know that in the worst of times, there's someone feeling just as shiity as you are :lol: