PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan and smack talk about the Steelers???

TampaSteelGirl
01-17-2011, 10:44 AM
I was wondering if Rex Ryan has the balls to talk the same smack about Pittsburgh that he did the Pats???? Same with the rest of the Jets team...

Any takers??? So far Profootballtalk has nothing but the Jets are still talking about the Pats....OMG I pray we kill these classless Jets!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!:tt02::tt02:

Blazedby92
01-17-2011, 10:46 AM
He will and then we will!!

LarryNJ
01-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Yes he has the balls but it won't be anything close to what happened against the Pats. That is a huge rivalry and something he took very personal. It worked for them and I'm glad it did. This week the talk from him will probably be "we made here 2 years in a row, we are a good team and we are going to take the next step"

TampaSteelGirl
01-17-2011, 10:53 AM
Im sure Tomlin won't allow the smack talk back....We ARE the classy Pittsburgh Steelers!!:tt02:

LarryNJ
01-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Props to Bellichik for not starting Walker because of his comments about Rex and feet.

Big T
01-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Props to Bellichik for not starting Walker because of his comments about Rex and feet.

Props? That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. What did he do wrong? He may have said the words "feet" and "foot" a few times but they fit what he was saying. Yes, we all know what he was doing but it's not like he came out and said " Rex and his wife are some f*cked up people with their creepy *** foot fetish"... What Cromartie said about Brady was 10X worse and it still wasn't a big deal. Belichick is learning well from Goodell...The NFL is turning in to such a pussy sport.

KemoTherapy
01-17-2011, 01:02 PM
Has the gelatinous mass that roared said "it's personal" about this game yet ??. What a tool.

nuclearchihuahuas
01-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Props? That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. What did he do wrong? He may have said the words "feet" and "foot" a few times but they fit what he was saying. Yes, we all know what he was doing but it's not like he came out and said " Rex and his wife are some f*cked up people with their creepy *** foot fetish"... What Cromartie said about Brady was 10X worse and it still wasn't a big deal. Belichick is learning well from Goodell...The NFL is turning in to such a pussy sport.

Seriously, I do not understand the public fascination with Rex's fettish with his wife's feet. So what? She is his wife. It's not like he goes around licking the toes of school girls on playgrounds. Ok, so feet may not be your thing, my thing or the thing of the vast majority of the world but again...so what? Any way, I agree that what Welker did was unnecessary but not as crass as Cromartie. BTW..totally agree with the comment on NFL becoming pussy sport although I have seen hits during the playoffs that would have been flagged during the regular season go un-called by the officials. Maybe they are toning down their interference during the playoffs?

LarryNJ
01-17-2011, 01:25 PM
it's not like he came out and said " Rex and his wife are some f*cked up people with their creepy *** foot fetish"...

That's the way I took it. :)

I'm of the old school of STFU and play. It's the NFL not the NBA, but I understand how the younger generation likes that sort of thing.

TampaSteelGirl
01-17-2011, 01:30 PM

Seriously....is that why he didn't start Welker?????? Must have been PRETTY confident in their win....:thinking:

steeldoc
01-17-2011, 02:11 PM
The Steelers won't talk trash...it's just not in their make up. They prepare and play, and usually are self reflective when they lose. The leaders on that team have been around a while, and know what really counts. Winning Championships. :helmet:

SteelCityKid5
01-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Im sure something will come up

LatrobePA
01-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Seriously....is that why he didn't start Welker?????? Must have been PRETTY confident in their win....:thinking:

Wes put his "foot" in his mouth didn't he!!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Rex didn't talk much crap at all the last time we played...He actually sung our praises and always said he respected us even in his days with the Ravens........Rex knows we're not as arrogant as Belichick/Brady.......I doubt Rex says much I really do....

Now I wouldn't be shocked if Edwards or Holmes pops off....Edwards hates from his losing days with the Browns....I'm sure Holmes has some emotion still built for being traded.......