PDA

View Full Version : pouncey better?

xxxsteelernation
01-16-2011, 09:25 PM
within this first season for pouncey we talk about how good he is. But at least for me i have just focused on the brilliance he has portrayed so far i forgot that he hasn't even hit the full potential yet. just imagine in two or three years the level he could be at

CoachC
01-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Its good to have the rock in the middle. The kid is smart and leads by example, working hard day in and day out. I'm very excited to have him here for a long time. I'd like to get him a good young tackle too, just sayin'

steelchamp204
01-16-2011, 09:32 PM
HE HAS A HIGH CEILING, which isnt a knock, cause hes already a pro bowl center, in his rookie season.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-16-2011, 10:14 PM
U mean the level that he will be at in 2-3 years, this cat takes film home to study at the age of 21, if he continues to do these type of things and continues to grow and work hard everyday he will be the best center we ever had...

KemoTherapy
01-17-2011, 12:57 PM
He's doing great but he needs to put on about 20+ lbs, even if it's just belly fat, to keep battling guys like Ngata every week.

Root4Stlrs
01-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Just imagine if we had one or two more offensive linemen like him where this team could go. Already to the AFC championship game - sky would be the limit.

Rampage
01-17-2011, 04:51 PM
He's doing great but he needs to put on about 20+ lbs, even if it's just belly fat, to keep battling guys like Ngata every week.

I am opposed to him packing on extra weight. This team is already loaded with obese o-linemen. Pouncey's success is undoubtedly attributed to his mental and physical abilities. This team shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken.

pimplydan
01-17-2011, 06:04 PM
He is great and his twin brother is a guard . They always played together and he (I think his name is Mike)already stated he would love to play in Pittsburgh .

I think he sould go in the 2nd or 3rd round , gives the steelers something to think about

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm so glad we don't have to worry about the Center position anymore. Hartings did a fine job for us but when he retired we were just terrible at Center. Now with Pouncey anchoring the line with such brilliance, and only in his first year, the future is bright indeed. A rookie Center making the pro bowl, are you kidding me!

K Train
01-17-2011, 09:02 PM
He is great and his twin brother is a guard . They always played together and he (I think his name is Mike)already stated he would love to play in Pittsburgh .

I think he sould go in the 2nd or 3rd round , gives the steelers something to think about

mike is a late first round guard or early second round....definitely not his brother but a hell of a guard prospect and stronger than maurkice. he's better than justin blalock imo and blalock went top 5 in the second round to atlanta

Real Deal Steel
01-17-2011, 10:14 PM
He's awsome. But he needs help. We need to put another stud next to him to get our line up to par so we can run the ball better.

greennick
01-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Mike would be good. But I reckon we will go NT/DE/LB with our first. We are just way too old on D.

It certainly wouldn't hurt our chances of retaining Pouncey long-term to have his bro too...

coldrolled
01-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Mike would be good. But I reckon we will go NT/DE/LB with our first. We are just way too old on D.

It certainly wouldn't hurt our chances of retaining Pouncey long-term to have his bro too...

With us picking below 29 pouncey will be gone. his brother makes him a more popular name now at guard.

our 5th for holmes is even worse now too. its almost a 6th round.

we need to go FA for the CB..

the steelers will pick the best man for a position we need at #32..

cmerrifield
01-18-2011, 09:55 AM
We already got our 5th for Holmes, we traded it for McFadden and a 6th