PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh learns they aint who he thought they were

coach
01-16-2011, 02:09 PM
After his joke of a pre-game conference where he praised Gooddell Catsro, the league, the officials and his own defensive players, Harbaugh realizes and admits he is now not qulified to comment on the performance of the refs.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/01/harbaugh_donest_take_bait_on_officiating.html

Can somebody add that vidoe of him talking about how his players have adapted to this thread? I love that video. This just couldn't happen to a bigger loser.:banana:

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 02:29 PM
Oh, ok. I get it. NOW he's not qualified to rate the referees. As if he really was before. Man, I hate this guy so much.

Real Deal Steel
01-16-2011, 03:40 PM
I want to keep kicking Harbaugh's *** until he man's up and just admits he lost because his team was not better then the other team.

steeldoc
01-16-2011, 05:04 PM
He thinks he's cool but he's not. His team does whatever they want, whenever they want (see Ed Reed laterals after int's). They say whatever they want and it frequently leaks out into the media. It's obvious the three whining musketeers (Boldin, Housh, Mason) took turns acting like divas all year. It's still Ray's team, and the pre game pyrotechnics with his moronic dance gives me the feeling that he too is a diva. I hope they all stay, they keep their coordinators, and give Flacco a Ben like contract.:cope::cope::cope:

nuclearchihuahuas
01-16-2011, 05:20 PM
I want to keep kicking Harbaugh's *** until he man's up and just admits he lost because his team was not better then the other team.

Not gonna happen. Every Ravens story and fan site I have read so far has the clear primary statement of we didn't beat them, we were lucky. Basically they are claiming it was preordained that they not move on this year and it has nothing to do with the Steelers even playing in the game because "clearly we are the better and more talented team" (they being the rats of course).

Well, I say if God or the universe or the force for that matter is on the Steelers side, I am not complaining. But I would remind the Rats that "GOD DON"T LIKE UGLY" and you guys were pretty darn ugly the entire week before the game.

pontiacbubba
01-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Lol Seahawk Syndrome?????

Moondog
01-17-2011, 02:36 AM
Lol Seahawk Syndrome?????

AKA: Losers' syndrome: the condition of whining like a little bitch, blaming everything and everybody else, in order to evade responsibility for a pathetic display and/or losing to a superior opponent.

SteelDad
01-17-2011, 09:12 AM
It's hard to swallow a loss like they suffered, but luck had nothing to do with it. Luck didn't fumble the ball twice and luck didn't throw a pick. This league is about execution plain and simple and we executed better than they did.

steelersbabex25
01-17-2011, 11:17 AM
It's hard to swallow a loss like they suffered, but luck had nothing to do with it. Luck didn't fumble the ball twice and luck didn't throw a pick. This league is about execution plain and simple and we executed better than they did.

Luck didn't snap the football into his ***..

LatrobePA
01-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Luck didn't snap the football into his ***..

Sure did if you're a Steelers fan! lol