PDA

View Full Version : Brown vs Sanders

Clevelandsux
01-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Personally i like Antonio Brown better. That was a nice catch the help set up the winning score. Sanders just drops too many. He dropped that one key 3rd down pass. Brown is much more sure handed.

Real Deal Steel
01-16-2011, 12:47 PM
No..but Sanders caught two balls that got the offense clicking again. Ward doesn't have too much left in the tank so I would imagine that Sanders and Brown will get a lot of action in the comings seasons.

pimplydan
01-16-2011, 12:48 PM
I like them both

roosterray
01-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Brown is a speed guy not a route runner. Next year we will have a damn fast receiving core with Wallace as our #1, Sanders as #2 and Brown in the slot. then have Ward as our #4. That's pretty impressive. If we can shore up our oline. This offense will be deadly. Mendy and Redman do their job well. they will get better with the oline also. We're going to be deadly.

Sanders made a great catch on a ball that was out of bounds, and the one he didn't drop, he was hammered by 2 guys cause the ball got there late.

Sanders is the real deal and brown will be our a Deshaun Jackson type. Tomlin has done a great job drafting WR. We do need the Burress/Nate Washington guy we can get a jump ball with.

Lunchbucket
01-16-2011, 12:54 PM
I like them both

Agreed,instead of Brown vs Sanders ,how bout Brown +Sanders ?:tt02:

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Sanders gets more PT as of right now, as he should. He didn't drop a damn thing yesterday except for when he got sandwiched between 2 defenders..and I'm not really too sure I would classify that as a drop. Brown will get his turn when Ward starts to regress.

SteelJunkie
01-16-2011, 01:18 PM
I think the are both good. Sanders is a better route runner, but they both have speed and good hands. I can't fault sanders for drops he is getting drilled. Walllace, Sanders, Brown gonna give defenses fits for years to come. Now if we can just get an OC that can utilize their speed consistently.

steeldoc
01-16-2011, 01:19 PM
They are both good young players. Brown a 6th round pick made the most important and thrilling catch of the game. What did the Ravens get for their free agent money yesterday in Housh, and Boldin? Two key drops that could of won the game. The Steelers draft better, and are coached better than the Ravens. The Pats..well that's a different story.

Clevelandsux
01-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Ya I'm starting to believe Ward doesn't have much left. In fact they don't really throw much to him anymore. He was a non-factor in the first half. They must have keyed on Wallace yesterday because I didn't hear his name much.

cmerrifield
01-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Brown is a lot like Wallace, except a little slower in his rookie year, and now Wallace is being forced to be a route runner as well as a speedster. It will take a little time, but with Ward teaching, Both Sanders and Brown will be good WR's for us.

Phenomenal TJ
01-16-2011, 05:15 PM
I was so worried that ball was getting picked off when he got smacked by two Ravens..