PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Crowd!

SteelDad
01-16-2011, 10:42 AM
While my guess is that CBS had a few more mics than usual for the playoffs, I still was blown away with our crowd last night at Heinz. I've never heard them so loud and you could clearly here individual voices at times. We could have folded up shop quickly last night, but the crowd deserves a ton of thanks for urging the team on. Many of the players mentioned this in their post-game statements.:cope::tt02::cope:

Stlrs4Life
01-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Loudest I have heared it in awhile!

pimplydan
01-16-2011, 11:29 AM
In the third quarter my living room was shaking and I live in Canada

:yellowthumb::yellowthumb::yellowthumb:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's all good !!!

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 12:35 PM
And you all said that there wasn't going to be any home field advantage :evilshake: It makes me proud to be a member of Steeler Nation, really, it does. Even when we're down and out and it seems like there's no hope of winning, the crowd comes back and completely rallies the team. All it took was the Rice fumble to get the crowd back 100%, and they were in it till the end. Man, I wish I could've been there :crying:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2011, 02:24 PM
The commentators on CBS were commenting on how loud it was yesterday, Jim Wexell was tweeting about the press boxes shaking, something he hasn't felt a long time. The crowd was definitely a factor, the 12th man was in full force! Farrior talked after the game about how great it was, he had tweeted last week about needing Heinz to be louder than ever and they responded.

coach
01-16-2011, 02:32 PM
In the third quarter my living room was shaking and I live in Canada

:yellowthumb::yellowthumb::yellowthumb:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's all good !!!

Dude, we felt that here in Toronto too.:cope:

Phenomenal TJ
01-16-2011, 04:15 PM
The same crowd was silent as a church mouse when we went down initially though.