PDA

View Full Version : Ok **** espn

steelchamp204
01-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Seriously, where are the steelers ravens highlights? If the ravens beat the ****ing steelers they would have nothing but highlights of the game and a little nba and tennis and bball here and there. Does everyone really hate us or is espn just ****** and all poparazzi anymore.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2011, 11:01 PM
ESPN blows man, they have sucked for years. Since the NFL Network hit the scene there is just no comparison. I hate their draft coverage too. The only good thing about ESPN is that I still like hearing "He could go all the way"! LOL

Other than that, I feel sorry for those that have to use them as a media outlet on TV. The NFL Network is worlds better IMO.

steelersbabex25
01-15-2011, 11:36 PM
On right now.

mcfly06
01-15-2011, 11:52 PM
HAHAHA Trent Dillfer just trashed the ravens,Big Mouths with Big Contracts who dont play good.....Called TJ a cry baby haha i love it..

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-16-2011, 12:15 AM
u r on the wrong channel. i been watchin steelers beat down continuous since the game ended. on fox, nfl and espn hd. plenty of good coverage.

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 12:21 AM
They just showed Ray Lewis throwing his own offense under the bus. :bwah:

igor0190
01-16-2011, 01:03 AM
They just showed Ray Lewis throwing his own offense under the bus. :bwah:

Aww Man!
WHERE DO I FIND THIS!!!

?????????????????

:lol::banana:

Farrior Fan
01-16-2011, 01:07 AM
ESPN is doing exactly what they should be doing....reporting sports news. Nothing is newsworthy about the Steelers beating the Ravens in a big game. Do you want them to report that the earth is rotating?

Seriously, they do not want us to win because it isn't a feel good story for non Steelers fans. They want someone else in there....why do you think they ANALyze peyton manning so much?

Just imagine if the final 4 included NE, Pitt, Chi, and GB. NE and Pitt have been there recently - a lot. So they will focus on the new story. Of course we all know the SB winner will be coming out of the AFC.

igor0190
01-16-2011, 01:09 AM
ESPN is doing exactly what they should be doing....reporting sports news. Nothing is newsworthy about the Steelers beating the Ravens in a big game. Do you want them to report that the earth is rotating?

:lol::lol:

EARTH ROTATING = STEELERS BEATING THE RATBIRDS!

Steel Trap86
01-16-2011, 02:06 AM
I LOVED that headbutt Ike Taylor gave TJ in the first half, call me crazy but couldn't have happened to a more deserving little bitch then him lol

steelchamp204
01-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Yea I caught alot of the highlights after the packers game had ended and trent dilfer was furious, I thought he was gonna throw his chair at the cameraman. But yea, ray and suggs were pretty much throing the offense under the bus, ray alot more though.

Real Deal Steel
01-16-2011, 11:49 AM
:lol::lol:

EARTH ROTATING = STEELERS BEATING THE RATBIRDS!

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Ravens = Steelers Bitch!

coach
01-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Aww Man!
WHERE DO I FIND THIS!!!

?????????????????

I can't find vid, but here is article:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/ray-lewis-defense-not-at-fault-in-ravens-loss-to-steelers/1

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Aww Man!
WHERE DO I FIND THIS!!!

?????????????????

:hehheh: I'm sure it'll be up on nfl.com or on a Ravens website or they'll probably be showing it on ESPN later today. He was basically saying "you can't expect to win games when you turn the ball over in your own territory so many times." I was :rofl: Great team unity there innit?

madtowndrunkard
01-16-2011, 12:10 PM
I have a feeling this game is the beginning of the end for the Ravens. That was probably the most demoralizing loss the Ravens have ever had. I bet they miss the playoffs next year and their locker room will implode. Too many ego's and selfish players on that team. Very much like the Bengals.

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 12:25 PM
I have a feeling this game is the beginning of the end for the Ravens. That was probably the most demoralizing loss the Ravens have ever had. I bet they miss the playoffs next year and their locker room will implode. Too many ego's and selfish players on that team. Very much like the Bengals.

:yesnod: A lot of the Ravens were talking afterward about how they thought THIS would be the game. They thought they would be able to finally get it done against the Steelers. But they couldn't. If I were a Ravens fan I know this would be a tough loss to swallow.