PDA

View Full Version : Sure does suck to be a rats fan..We OWN the Ravens!

coach
01-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Ha ha:

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/32556-this-one-stings/

nuclearchihuahuas
01-15-2011, 09:37 PM
They only score 24 points on 126 yds total offense because we gave it to them via turnovers. They can whine all they want about how hard to lose this game was, but the truth is we almost gave it to them. They didn't earn anything. They need to stop whining and grow some cahonies and give the steelers some credit for being the superior team. Our QB nearly doubled their entire offensive output

jd1000
01-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Nuclear...you make an EXCELLENT point. If I was nearby I'd buy you a beer for that last post. Couldn't have said it better. :tt02::yellowthumb:

steelersbabex25
01-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Ben has made the Rats his BITCHES. And they all hate him. That's what sucks. To know the person you hate the most completely owns you. :crying:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2011, 09:51 PM
They will be whining about this one for a LONG time folks! They were bitter enough coming into this game after losing to us in the regular season and getting knocked out of the playoffs 2 years ago. Now it happens again in epic meltdown fashion!

Scorp
01-15-2011, 09:51 PM
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

jd1000
01-15-2011, 09:53 PM
I am watching a much more humle Terrell Thuggs on NFL network right now. OMG I enjoy watching the Magpie eat some Humble Pie.

JD from Utah:helmet:

Scorp
01-15-2011, 10:33 PM
I thought it always sucked to be a ratbird fan?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2011, 10:35 PM
I thought it always sucked to be a ratbird fan?

Couldn't agree more Scorp, but man this one has to hurt just alittle bit more than usual for the purple fans! :bwah: :towelwave:

Flacco was a joke in the post game interview, he can't give anyone credit for a good game where he just got beat. He knows he can't handle the Steelers in the post season.

Scorp
01-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Couldn't agree more Scorp, but man this one has to hurt just a little bit more than usual for the purple fans! :bwah: :towelwave:

Flacco was a joke in the post game interview, he can't give anyone credit for a good game where he just got beat. He knows he can't handle the Steelers in the post season.

Why do you think Ray Lewis did nothing? It was mainly Suggs. However, this one was painful and the sting won't go away for a long time. I'm sure they someone to hug right now and their teammate is not going to do it. :nahnah:

steelersbabex25
01-15-2011, 10:57 PM
I took a look at some of the threads..wow. Talk about whining. This shouldn't have been called, that shouldn't have been called. We took some bad calls too. Stop blaming the game on the refs. You allowed 17 unanswered points, and you choked when the game was on the line. Get out of here.

Scorp
01-15-2011, 10:59 PM
Yeah, i know. We won, the game is over, we're moving on and that's all that matters now. Hey.....GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU ALL LAP DANCES.

Phenomenal TJ
01-15-2011, 11:00 PM
lol @ Suggs wanting to cry.

steelchamp204
01-15-2011, 11:01 PM
The team cant beat Ben, they talk all this **** and cant back it up. We own them in the playoffs. and pretty much every postseason we play them. Im officially now gonna make a shirt here in about a week or two. Im going to the tattoo shop and getting somethign drawn up. any ideas?

I was thinking.

Having Steely McBeam bashing a raven in the head with a piece of steam beam? that a good idea, I want to know if anyone thinks theyd buy it lol...

Im ****ing stoked baby

Scorp
01-15-2011, 11:08 PM
Yes, we can OFFICIALLY say.......We own the Ravens. :cope:

steelchamp204
01-15-2011, 11:09 PM
think its a good shirt idea? Ill make em if ppl wanna buy them lol

StlersGuy
01-15-2011, 11:12 PM
How do you like your Ratbird....well done

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

Scorp
They always make the shirt of the little kid giving the birdie or the drawing of some guy pissing on other team helmets. Why not?

LatrobePA
THis game certainly humbled Harbaugh!! He was very mild in his presser...

steelchamp204
01-15-2011, 11:20 PM
They always make the shirt of the little kid giving the birdie or the drawing of some guy pissing on other team helmets. Why not?

Yea true, but thats been original since 1990 lol, Ill go to the tatto shop and have them draw that up and think of a few other ideas, but I havent seen a steely Mcbeam wacking a ratbird head on a shirt yet lol.

franchise3
01-15-2011, 11:32 PM

:plus1: He doesn't even know how to call a timeout lol. Now all I need to see is Lloyd hit his brother and I can go to bed happy :nahnah:

steelchamp204
01-15-2011, 11:37 PM
anypone gotta link to his presser?

Speeed
01-15-2011, 11:37 PM
When it was 21-7, my wife and I received our usual texts about the game from my in laws. They included comments about Ben, Troy's hair still looking good despite missing tackles, etc. This happens when the Steelers and Ravens are not even playing. Pisses me off. We don't even respond.

They have to learn, talking stupid trash does not win games. Living in Baltimore makes the win better, I had to stare at all kinds of purple today. I don't have to do that next weekend.

I give the Ravens respect thought. They could have so much more respect if the players, and coach, were not so arrogant and offensive. Honestly, I like Flacco. Too bad he plays with a bunch of mouthy thugs. I like Heap too - too bad we already have Miller and Spaeth, I think Miller would fit right in!

franchise3
01-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Ben has made the Rats his BITCHES. And they all hate him. That's what sucks. To know the person you hate the most completely owns you. :crying:

I know the feeling... Brady...

I almost feel bad for them, NOT! They think Allen was McFadden, they didn't even realize that Madison and Gay played the whole game. Hey maybe Ravens didn't either and that's why they had only 126 yards

--- Added 1/15/2011 at 09:45 PM ---

When it was 21-7, my wife and I received our usual texts about the game from my in laws.

My wife said, I guess no SB this year, huh? And I just said, "this game didn't even start honey." although I was scared shitless :)

jd1000
01-16-2011, 12:13 AM
How about a take-off of the t-shirt that Thuggs wore. I like the idea of something like:

"Hey Terrell...."

Instead of a middle finger extension I like the idea of the box score in smaller print and the final score in big gold letters. Steely McBeam could be on the shirt too....laughing and pointing at the score.

My thoughts.

JD from Utah:cope:

steeldoc
01-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Vinny Testaflacco is officially Ben's bitch. All he did was choke when his team eeded him most.

steelchamp204
01-16-2011, 12:22 AM
ok, here it is..

The front:

Will say "hey baltimore" then have mcbeam fipping them off.

then on the back

"You bet your *** we own the ravens"

Good? anyone interested in this? lol

K Train
01-16-2011, 12:27 AM
yeah we own them like the patriots own us....soooo im not too excited yet

steelchamp204
01-16-2011, 12:29 AM

maybe the jets will pull one out of there *** and win? lol

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 12:30 AM

Come on! Let's revel in the glory! Even if we lose next week, we just knocked our biggest rival out of the playoffs, which is a hell of a lot better than watching them march to the AFCCG.

steeldoc
01-16-2011, 12:43 AM
Who cares if the Raven's players give the Steelers any credit. They lost..again and are incapable of self reflection. The Steelers spotted them 14, and they choked...plain and simple. Here in Baltimore, the blame is usually placed on the refs, the NFL, Tagliabue, Jack Kent Cook (the guy has been dead for years), the city of Cleveland, I have heard it all.

igor0190
01-16-2011, 02:36 AM
They only score 24 points on 126 yds total offense because we gave it to them via turnovers. They can whine all they want about how hard to lose this game was, but the truth is we almost gave it to them. They didn't earn anything. They need to stop whining and grow some cahonies and give the steelers some credit for being the superior team. Our QB nearly doubled their entire offensive output

:plus1: BANG ON

The Steelers are the better team from TOP TO BOTTOM period. The refs did NOT decide this game, there were bad calls on both sides.

How sweet is it reading some of the quotes from that board!! HAHA

"You have to think a lot of our great players won't be here next season...the window of opportunity just slammed shut on our heads"

How were the fans? (QUESTION TO A RATBIRD FAN WHO WAS AT HENIZ TONIGHT)

You always have your buttholes and drunk uncles in the crowd but for the most part steelers fans respect how hard we play them and kept telling me if they lose the Ravens must go all the way and win or they would feel disrespected. Alot of them feel our teams are the #1 and #2 in the AFC.

Farrior Fan
01-16-2011, 02:42 AM
And the fact that we slammed the ball in the endzone when earlier in the season that was 2 FGs. Also still wondering about that personal foul against us early in the game when both teams did the exact same thing.

Fact is our team is clearly better. If we didn't give up that BS TD today we won by at least 14.

As a result we get to watch the Jets vs Pats and wonder how we can beat them next week. The Ravens get to focus on the draft.

SteelersGirlTN7
01-16-2011, 04:57 AM
Reading their board makes me mad.... whining about the non calls! It went both ways today! Also, what a short memory they have .... did they forget about Dec 5th when Ngata broke Ben's nose and McClain knocked Heath out? Hello, those were two blatant non calls....

To me, the fact that it was Whosyourmama that Ike hit makes me think that TJ must have done something that was not put on camera for everyone to see...

Boo hoo Ravens ... you choked again!

Dean Denton
01-16-2011, 05:37 AM
As true as the statement of this thread is, the same can be said from the mouths of Patriot fans about the Steelers. The Steelers can never beat the Patriots just like the Ravens can never beat the Steelers. Yes it felt good to see the Ravens walk off the field losers again, but how will it feel when the Patriots return the favor next week? Maybe this will be the Steelers year...sigh

MattyVfromCT
01-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Couldn't agree more Scorp, but man this one has to hurt just alittle bit more than usual for the purple fans! :bwah: :towelwave:

what did flacco say? i didnt see any of the rats post game interviews, i can only imagine what harbaugh had to say as well........

twag
01-16-2011, 08:51 AM
ok, here it is..

The front:

Will say "hey baltimore" then have mcbeam fipping them off.

then on the back

"You bet your *** we own the ravens"

Good? anyone interested in this? lol

i live directly 45mi. due north of baltimore in PA. and have to look and listen to all that raven crap every day! this win will quiet them down as it SLUGGS!! u make em and i know at least 6 guys if not more that would definitly buy one!!!HEY BALTIMORE:nahnah::cope:

Troyisabeast_43
01-16-2011, 09:47 AM

He is still a ****ing ******* and a loud mouth punk and him and his team got exactly what they deserved...

Troyisabeast_43
01-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Seeing TJ Douche being completely devistated after dropping that 4th down pass on the sidelines was one of the greatest things I have seen on a football field in a long time it was a thing of ****ing beauty...The Ravens fans are whining big time about the officiating on their message boards and it's absolutely pathetic and a complete joke. I wonder if they will sit there now and say Ben had nothing to do with this win like there fans always say...lol

--- Added 1/16/2011 at 07:58 AM ---

what did flacco say? i didnt see any of the rats post game interviews, i can only imagine what harbaugh had to say as well........

Like 32 states so poetically Joe "squats to pee" Flacco he showed up once again in a big big way...Flacco was god awful in that 2nd half he completely fell apart and folded like a lawn chair in that 3rd quarter...

coach
01-16-2011, 10:06 AM
I know the feeling... Brady...

I almost feel bad for them, NOT! They think Allen was McFadden, they didn't even realize that Madison and Gay played the whole game. Hey maybe Ravens didn't either and that's why they had only 126 yards

--- Added 1/15/2011 at 09:45 PM ---

My wife said, I guess no SB this year, huh? And I just said, "this game didn't even start honey." although I was scared shitless :)

I was also sick, not to mention shocked, when were down 21-7. But I still felt there was a possibility, because the Rats didn't finish us when they had a chance.

Let's not try it that way next two games though.

coach
01-16-2011, 10:20 AM
The team cant beat Ben, they talk all this **** and cant back it up. We own them in the playoffs. and pretty much every postseason we play them. Im officially now gonna make a shirt here in about a week or two. Im going to the tattoo shop and getting somethign drawn up. any ideas?

I was thinking.

Having Steely McBeam bashing a raven in the head with a piece of steam beam? that a good idea, I want to know if anyone thinks theyd buy it lol...

Im ****ing stoked baby

How about Steely kneeling behind a raven doing you know what and having that Ravens eyes popping wide open with a look of not being able to take it anymore:eek1:........
Now that would sell.

jpele
01-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Reading their board makes me mad.... whining about the non calls! It went both ways today! Also, what a short memory they have .... did they forget about Dec 5th when Ngata broke Ben's nose and McClain knocked Heath out? Hello, those were two blatant non calls....

Or yesterday when Suggs took a shot at Bens knees.

pimplydan
01-16-2011, 11:09 AM
it's all beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what about the fans going crazy in the third quarter ,would have loved to be there, my living room was rocking.
I want to thank all the fans at heinz field that rocked the house , you guys FLAPPED FLACCO ......................(great job):yellowthumb:

So proud to be a steeler fan CHEERS the drinks are on me!

SteelDad
01-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Dean Denton said it best about us and the Pats. Let's certainly enjoy this win over our rivals and the spoils that go with, but we must quickly turn our attention to our next opponent.

Nolrog
01-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Well, for the most part, they weren't making excuses. The one guy pointed out all the missed calls, but I'm sure there were just as many missed calls the other way.

Real Deal Steel
01-16-2011, 12:18 PM

Ben has punked the Ravens in every way possible. How many times does Ben have to beat them for them to learn that WE OWN THEM!!! PERIOD!!!

They are our woman! And will remain the woman in this relationship as long as Joe Flak-o is their QB!!

Now I want the Ravens and their fans to......GO IN THE KITCHEN AND FIX US SOME EGGS LIKE A GOOD WOMAN SHOULD!!!!!! hhahahahahaha.

Real Deal Steel
01-16-2011, 12:26 PM

He should be humble. We beat his *** on a regular basis!!!!

And...he should be humble because he and his Ravens have been made officially, " Our Bitch" now. :yesnod:

Callax
01-16-2011, 01:28 PM
This officially signifies that the Bulletmore Ratbirds is now the NEW OFFICIAL BITCH OF THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!
The official choke artists of the NFL

TheButt
01-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Just make a pic of a Raven sitting on the couch...thats all you need

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 02:01 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1753/roethlisbergerbatchnflm.jpg (http://img194.imageshack.us/i/roethlisbergerbatchnflm.jpg/)