PDA

View Full Version : Small guys come up big

steelersbabex25
01-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Brown, Sanders, Hood?! Are you kidding me? What an effort by the entire team, but these guys were not ones that anyone expected to step up, and they did HUGE. GO STEELERS

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-15-2011, 08:09 PM
What a catch by Antonio brown. thank god

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Antonio Brown and Manny Sanders, HUGE game!!! What a crazy call in a situation like that. It's all or nothing there and he came down with it!

Sanders had a bunch of key first down catches, but man that one he coughed up nearly killed me.

nuclearchihuahuas
01-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Taylor was awesome today!

--- Added 1/15/2011 at 07:15 PM ---

Mike not giving Ben his props, but is praising the whole team

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2011, 08:32 PM
I give all the credit in the world to Brown and Sanders, but my goodness you can't say enough about Hines Ward! When you have to have a play, Hines and the old veterans are the ones you count on!

HUNT4SEVEN
01-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Antonio Brown and Manny Sanders, HUGE game!!! What a crazy call in a situation like that. It's all or nothing there and he came down with it!

Sanders had a bunch of key first down catches, but man that one he coughed up nearly killed me.

Yo the Rats hit him pretty good on that one so i don't hold that against him, I'm just glad we beat the RATS:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelersbabex25
01-15-2011, 08:47 PM
I give all the credit in the world to Brown and Sanders, but my goodness you can't say enough about Hines Ward! When you have to have a play, Hines and the old veterans are the ones you count on!

Except for the fact that everytime Hines opened his mouth I was praying for no personal foul..

Farrior Fan
01-15-2011, 08:48 PM
I give all the credit to Ben. He simply does NOT lose to the Ravens, that play early on when his knee got torqued would have knocked out most qbs...not Ben.

steelersbabex25
01-15-2011, 08:58 PM
I give all the credit to Ben. He simply does NOT lose to the Ravens, that play early on when his knee got torqued would have knocked out most qbs...not Ben.

Ben was complete **** in the first half minus the lone touchdown drive. In the second half he was as awesome as it gets. But I don't give all the credit to Ben.

That no call on the roughing the passer was BS too. That is his season in a nutshell.