PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Opponents

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2006, 10:20 PM
This is pretty much what the 2007 Opponents would be pending the results of the cincy game

Home
AFC NORTH
Seattle
San Francisco
Miami
Buffalo
Finish 2nd: Denver
Finish 3rd: Kansas City

AWAY
AFC NORTH
St. Louis
Arizona
New England
N.Y. Jets
Finish 2nd:Jacksonville
Finish 3rd:Tennessee

This of course depends on what we do Sunday. However the out of division opponent pending placing I'm not sure of it's accuracy.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-25-2006, 11:08 PM
I hate talking about this after the season we had last year. We're not even done the season and already we're looking to next year...how depressing.

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Unfortunately this hasn't been our year. I'm not giving up on finishing 8-8.(even though posting this thread may not sound like it). Just thought I'd post it incase anyone might be wondering what this year has put us for next year's road.

Blitzburgh55
12-25-2006, 11:18 PM
well we play the weakest NFC division next year

BlitzburghRockCity
12-25-2006, 11:22 PM
8-8 isnt as bad as 7-9 so this team better suck it up and win next sunday.

Hburg
12-26-2006, 02:29 AM
A lil too early to tell really who is gonna be a contender and who is gonna be an easy win next season.......I can't believe this season is not even over and I'm already looking through the loooooooooooooooooooonnngg offseason for Steelers football to be back to how it was....

BuFu

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-26-2006, 02:55 AM
This season for much as it has sucked. Went by way tooooo fast.

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2006, 12:31 PM
This season for much as it has sucked. Went by way tooooo fast.

At least we will soon be done with the pain.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2006, 01:05 PM
The worst part is, we got our hopes up when the team when on that streak winning 5-6 and putting us in a position to have a shot at the playoffs; and then they get dashed again and this time for good last sunday. :banging:

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-26-2006, 02:38 PM
It's all Troyisabeast_43's fault, he had us drinking that Koolaid thinking we still had a chance. :lol: BTW Troyisabeast_43 thanks for all of your playoff scenarios updates you did a great job !!!:bigthumb:

AZ_Steeler
12-26-2006, 03:00 PM
:woot: I'll be at the Arizona game!!!! :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2006, 08:39 PM
It's all Troyisabeast_43's fault, he had us drinking that Koolaid thinking we still had a chance. :lol: BTW Troyisabeast_43 thanks for all of your playoff scenarios updates you did a great job !!!:bigthumb:

Yeah it's definately all his fault :lol: I was fighting it up until the last couple weeks because I didnt want to get my hopes up but sucked me in too! :lol:

Steelersfan
12-27-2006, 01:12 AM
I might have to go to the Patriots game up this way.....lol

Ah screw that! Rather go down to Pittsburgh and watch a game then be around all those Pats fans!

Captcoolhand
12-27-2006, 01:19 AM
I might have to go to the Patriots game up this way.....lol

Ah screw that! Rather go down to Pittsburgh and watch a game then be around all those Pats fans!
R U OFF This week or are you feeling like me:lol: :beer3:

Never mind I must of been drunk because I don't even know what I'm talking about :lol:

Steelx
12-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Well thanks for the schedule info but I am done thinking about all of this until after the "NFL" season is over.

Friday133
12-27-2006, 09:18 AM
at least we have seattle and san fran coming here next year. we never do well playing those two teams on the road.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Well thanks for the schedule info but I am done thinking about all of this until after the "NFL" season is over.

Yeah it's so depressing looking forward to next year when this one isn't done yet. I think we all need a break after this disaster of a season.

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 11:05 AM
This is pretty much what the 2007 Opponents would be pending the results of the cincy game

Home
AFC NORTH
Seattle
San Francisco
Miami
Buffalo
Finish 2nd: Denver
Finish 3rd: Kansas City

AWAY
AFC NORTH
St. Louis
Arizona
New England
N.Y. Jets
Finish 2nd:Jacksonville
Finish 3rd:Tennessee

This of course depends on what we do Sunday. However the out of division opponent pending placing I'm not sure of it's accuracy.

I think at this point, you guys are locked into 3rd.. Even beating the Bengals this week will leave you in 3rd due to division records

TampaSteelGirl
12-27-2006, 11:47 AM
At least we will soon be done with the pain.

It was painful wasnt' it? I mean, I'm not spoiled by the SB win. I'm just disappointed with the fact that we didn't even play good football this year...I can live with playing well and playing our hardest and THEN losing but we just played really bad and lost!! That's what I'm having a hard time living with!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2006, 11:21 PM
I think at this point, you guys are locked into 3rd.. Even beating the Bengals this week will leave you in 3rd due to division records

Me thinks the bengal fan speaks the truth. Whether we win this weekend or not won't affect our draft position all that much unless tons of other teams lose and even then it would only jump us up a few notches. As far as opponets go we should have a much easier schedule than this years which was winnable in any other season than this one.