PDA

View Full Version : Harrison Not Planning Payback Against Chester

SteelDad
01-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Here's the brief clip:

After accusing guard Chris Chester of dirty tactics the last time the Ravens and Steelers played, outside linebacker James Harrison said he won't be looking for any payback in Saturday's AFC divisional playoff game at Heinz Field.

"I don't go out there with any personal vendettas or anything to try and get even," Harrison said Tuesday. "That's not going to help us win games." Harrison has said Chester took a cheap shot at him during an extra-point attempt in the Steelers' 17-14 win at Baltimore on Dec. 5.

Chester was called for a false start after he fired off the line of scrimmage and went right at Harrison.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_717719.html

Personally, I think that if given the chance, Harrison will blow him up on an interception return or similar play. JH doesn't forget anything...

steelersbabex25
01-12-2011, 02:42 PM
That's what he SAID. What he was thinking was, "damn I hope I get the chance to knock this kid out on Saturday."

Blazedby92
01-12-2011, 02:44 PM
That's what he SAID. What he was thinking was, "damn I hope I get the chance to knock this kid out on Saturday."

:plus1::plus1: exactly, what was he supposed to say?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-12-2011, 02:55 PM
No way Harrison would admit outright that he is planning any retaliation. He already has a target on his back, but if given the chance you know there is no way he won't try and stick it to Chester if he can get away with it.

aaronsmith91
01-12-2011, 04:28 PM
wasn't the score 13-10

Goodfrom55
01-12-2011, 04:58 PM
No way a professional lets a personal vendetta get in the way of the teams goal, which is to win the game. Victory is the sweetest revenge.

SteelDad
01-12-2011, 05:18 PM
You are all on target big time. If there is one thing about JH that has really changed it is his maturity in these interview sessions. Of course he was thinking how much he'd like to blow the guy up, but he stayed calm, cool and collected.

coach
01-12-2011, 07:45 PM

What he said:

"I don't go out there with any personal vendettas or anything to try and get even,"

What he meant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAdPmvltWU0

:cope:

Real Deal Steel
01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Suuuuuuure he's not planning any payback. hehehe. :crossfingers:

steelchamp204
01-13-2011, 12:31 AM
Harrison doesnt need to put another target on his back saying anything stupid,, glad he didnt say what he ACTUALLY wants to do :)