PDA

View Full Version : Steeler's vs Raven's III - Weather

The Big Z
01-11-2011, 10:52 AM
I don't see any worry from the weather for the game. If breezy & snowing i see it more as a running game. Advantage Steelers: Defense stopping the run & Offensively Ben scrambling and buying the receivers more time to get open.

Taken from the Weather Channel:
A few snow showers. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the upper 20s. Wind SSW at 9 mph. Sunset @ 5:18 pm.

LatrobePA
01-11-2011, 11:31 AM
DIS, less traction for our pass rush!

SteelDad
01-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Cue John Facenda and NFL Films Music...... "It was a brutally frigid day in the City of Three Rivers and the warriors in black n' gold rose up to unexpected heights to slam their rivals to the frozen mixture of snow, mud and grass below....."

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2011, 07:19 PM
50% chance of snow in Pittsburgh on gameday. You can bet the weather will be the perfect backdrop for this game. If it does snow, it will keep both teams from going to the air down field too many times. That would play right into the try to run, short passing game, and epic defense strategy that both teams will have to employ.

coach
01-11-2011, 07:59 PM
50% chance of snow in Pittsburgh on gameday. You can bet the weather will be the perfect backdrop for this game. If it does snow, it will keep both teams from going to the air down field too many times. That would play right into the try to run, short passing game, and epic defense strategy that both teams will have to employ.

50% chance of snow. 100% chance of victory. We all know ravens dont like snow:

http://suziam48.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/raven3blog.jpg

Maybe I got me a new avatar.:banana:

Scorp
01-11-2011, 08:55 PM
50% chance of snow. 100% chance of victory. We all know ravens dont like snow:

http://suziam48.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/raven3blog.jpg

Maybe I got me a new avatar.:banana:

Weather is going to be one hell of a game. :yellowthumb:

coach
01-11-2011, 10:05 PM
When you look at that sick bird on that link doesn't it remind you of chicken man flappin his arms? I love that picture. I got to find something to do with it.

Goodfrom55
01-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Keep in mind new sod was laid down right after the NHL game there and because the temps have not been above freezing, don't expect the field to be in great condition. Advantage Steelers - they're used to it.

steelersbabex25
01-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Keep in mind new sod was laid down right after the NHL game there and because the temps have not been above freezing, don't expect the field to be in great condition. Advantage Steelers - they're used to it.

A sloppy field for a sloppy game. Atleast it's fitting.