PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh says he's glad they broke bens nose

mwittman5
01-10-2011, 08:18 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/john-harbaugh-on-ben-roethlisberger-i-was-glad-we-broke-his-nose/1

what a perfect filth for that dirty team

K Train
01-10-2011, 08:22 PM
and still loss. id be hostile too

Troyisabeast_43
01-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Harbaugh is a huge ******* and loud mouth punk who whines and cries all the time. I saw the Ravens locker room celebration yesterday after their win over KC on CBS and Harbaugh was in there doing the Heapppppppp chant and sitting their going through their practice schedule during the week on National TV. The guy is a ****ing douchebag. He gave the Steelers no credit at all after they beat them in Baltimore saying afterwords we gave the game away instead of crediting the Steelers for winning it. I cant wait to see this arrogant loser walking off the field Saturday night knowing once again that he failed to beat the Steelers in a big game in December and January like he has done since he has been the Ravens coach since 2008...

MattyVfromCT
01-10-2011, 08:45 PM
if only somebody would break that douchebag's nose. **** him and his dirty team. and that ******* had the nerve to complain about the fines handed out for the hits that broke ben's nose and gave heath a concussion after his holier than thou nonsense in his pre game interview? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMLEdc_4itI

you know our boys are hanging that up on the bulletin board. you wanted us *******s? well u ****in got us. there's something this douche needs to understand. when your last name is harbaugh and you go against the steelers in the playoffs, YOU GO HOME A LOSER. just ask your brother........

and we all know god damn well they intentionally tried to take out harrison's legs in the last game on that extra point attempt. just like these pieces of **** put out bounties on ward and mendenhall in 08. i want flacco's jersey soaked in mud and his own blood after silverback and company beat the living **** out of him and break a playoff record for sacks in a single game. god i hate the ****ing rats. only new england i hate more......

Steel Trap86
01-10-2011, 08:46 PM
lol I wanna hear what Clark or Harrison has to say about this, at least somebody that will get real and say what they really think. Instead of just praising eachother all week, they should say who they hate and who they're going after. :club: I always thought Harbaugh was a ****ing prick with a face you could just flatten. I hope somebody speaks up

steelersbabex25
01-10-2011, 08:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Look at all that class.

MattyVfromCT
01-10-2011, 08:50 PM
lol I wanna hear what Clark or Harrison has to say about this, at least somebody that will get real and say what they really think. Instead of just praising eachother all week, bring this rivalry to the max :club:

back to the way it used to be when peezy and lee flowers were still here. **** this PC bullshit. the ravens are a bunch of punks who want to be like us so bad. we gotta take care of business and put the redheaded stepchildren in their place where they belong

Steel Trap86
01-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Ya this is where I miss Joey Porter, I was so pissed when we traded him.

Troyisabeast_43
01-10-2011, 09:02 PM
if only somebody would break that douchebag's nose. **** him and his dirty team. and that ******* had the nerve to complain about the fines handed out for the hits that broke ben's nose and gave heath a concussion after his holier than thou nonsense in his pre game interview? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMLEdc_4itI

you know our boys are hanging that up on the bulletin board. you wanted us *******s? well u ****in got us. there's something this douche needs to understand. when your last name is harbaugh and you go against the steelers in the playoffs, YOU GO HOME A LOSER. just ask your brother........

and we all know god damn well they intentionally tried to take out harrison's legs in the last game on that extra point attempt. just like these pieces of **** put out bounties on ward and mendenhall in 08. i want flacco's jersey soaked in mud and his own blood after silverback and company beat the living **** out of him and break a playoff record for sacks in a single game. god i hate the ****ing rats. only new england i hate more......

I share your sentiments about Harbaugh to the letter. I have always disliked him and thought he was nothing but a whiny arrogant *******. I hope they show this *******s face and reaction at the end of this game when the Steelers are victorious. Im sure the look will be priceless. I also hope the Steelers Nation at Heinz Field will serinade the Ravens for a 3rd time after a playoff loss in NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY Goodbye much like they did in both 2001 and 2008 when they beat them here in the playoffs...

lloydfan4life
01-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Just one more reason to HATE the effin' ratbirds... as if I needed another one. :evilshake:

Harbaugh is a POS who lacks any type of class whatsoever.

I hope somebody veers out of bounds saturday night and knocks him on his ***. :cope:

LatrobePA
01-10-2011, 10:36 PM
He's cool!

steelerschick1220
01-10-2011, 10:48 PM
I haven't liked Harbough since the day the Ravens hired him and I don't think that is about to change. He is a low class punk and I must say a PERFECT fit for that organization. I can't wait to hear him pissing and moaning after they lose sunday while Tomlin stands up and gives credit to both teams. Can't wait to hear his reasoning for why he can't beat us in the really important games.

SteelCityKid5
01-10-2011, 10:57 PM
I used to respect this guy but I now look back on that and ask myself what drugs did I take?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2011, 11:21 PM
He has taken on the persona of his team. The Ravens have always been cheat shot artists and whiners. They aren't afraid to cry foul when something goes against them, but they'll gladly dish out the illegal hits and punches in a fight whenever they can. I have never had any respect for that organization and I never will. Harbaugh is a joke, so is Ray Lewis, Suggs, and the rest of the idiots on that team.

Real Deal Steel
01-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Just one more reason to HATE the effin' ratbirds... as if I needed another one. :evilshake:

Harbaugh is a POS who lacks any type of class whatsoever.

I hope somebody veers out of bounds saturday night and knocks him on his ***. :cope:

And his brother is just as big a prick as him. I hope his brother flies in to the steel cage and trys to support his brother..so we can whip both their asses.

--- Added 1/11/2011 at 12:20 AM ---

I really want Harrison to take Flacco out. Even if it's an illegal hit. You kill my dog, I KILL YOU CAT!!! :evilshake:

franchise3
01-11-2011, 07:29 AM
I can't believe he said this... Oh and "Obviously, you can throw very effectively with a broken nose. He proved that."
- wrong Harbaugh, only Ben can.

steelchamp204
01-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Dude is a dick all the way around, I dont think he credits any team that beats them. We will see how good of a coach he is when ray gay and reed retire. Thtas the only reson why the ratbirds are even in the playoffs. You could say the same about the steelers but we have a pretty good offense(not great, but good). If we can just shut down rice and heap I dont think boldin,stallworth and hoosh will beat us. I dont have a good feeling about this game but I hope we win. Im gonna be a nervous wreck if we dont get a 3 and out on defense or any kind of points on our first drive, we have to get ahead fast.

TampaSteelGirl
01-11-2011, 09:57 AM
What's even funnier than Harbaugh thinking it was funny to break Ben's nose is the fact that his loser superbowl champ wannabee Ravens can't even beat Ben with a broken nose AND a broken foot....now THAT's funny!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SteelDad
01-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Article, meet bulletin board

Goodfrom55
01-11-2011, 03:57 PM
All the respect in the world for his brother but John Harbaugh is a scumbag.

Best thing the Steelers can do is go out there and beat the Ravens 38-7 like they did a few years ago on Monday Night.

LatrobePA
01-11-2011, 04:03 PM
All the respect in the world for his brother but John Harbaugh is a scumbag.

Best thing the Steelers can do is go out there and beat the Ravens 38-7 like they did a few years ago on Monday Night.

Not me I'd like to hold both of their heads under water for an hour!!

SteelDad
01-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Not me I'd like to hold both of their heads under water for an hour!!

I'm sorry Latrobe, but doing that would get you fined 50 large by Comrade Goodell. Not to mention the whole 'He killed the Harbaugh Brothers' label that would follow you for years....

mos07
01-11-2011, 04:45 PM
I'd like to set this douche bag's face on fire and beat out the flames with his own ***....
Old Cheers quote from Carla to Cliff - I have to quote my source - right?

steelersbabex25
01-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Not to mention the whole 'He killed the Harbaugh Brothers' label that would follow you for years....

Question..would anyone really care? I think he would be doing the world a favor.

LatrobePA
01-11-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry Latrobe, but doing that would get you fined 50 large by Comrade Goodell. Not to mention the whole 'He killed the Harbaugh Brothers' label that would follow you for years....

I'd have a foot left for his head!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-11-2011, 07:30 PM
"I was glad we broke his nose," Harbaugh said (via SteelersDepot.com), "and then I was very impressed that he played through it."

If ya read the whole quote, may not be politically correct but ain't all that bad. I mean if we happen to hit Falco and break his nose ,who's not gonna say they are happy bout it? :2cents:

LatrobePA
01-11-2011, 07:49 PM
"I was glad we broke his nose," Harbaugh said (via SteelersDepot.com), "and then I was very impressed that he played through it."

If ya read the whole quote, may not be politically correct but ain't all that bad. I mean if we happen to hit Falco and break his nose ,who's not gonna say they are happy bout it? :2cents:

High class - I was impressed he played through it.

Low class - I was glad we broke his nose.

See the diffrence??

Clevelandsux
01-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Sounds like they are begging for an asskicking!

steelers4life66
01-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Anyone see the sort clip of Mike and that prick on the NFL channel today? Mike talked about the Rats being a tough to play and harbaugh didn't have not one thing to say about us.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-12-2011, 02:52 AM
if flake o gets punched out we win for sure. he won't be gettin up like ben did.

LatrobePA
01-12-2011, 12:28 PM
This will clear things up:

News and notes

Baltimore coach John Harbaugh, who has a long-standing relationship with Ben Roethlisberger both are Miami (Ohio) products said he was just joking around when he said he was glad the Ravens had broken the quarterback's nose during their game at M&T Bank Stadium earlier this season.

Roethlisberger took it that way as well.

In something that is sure to be played up in New England next week, Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs said Tuesday that the winner of the Baltimore-Pittsburgh game will win the Super Bowl.

If Suggs truly believes that - and there's no reason to suggest he doesn't - he just put a lot of added pressure on himself and his teammates.

If they don't win on Saturday, it's one thing.

But if they do, he gave Bill Belechick and Tom Brady some nice bulletin board material.

Not that this is a real big deal, but the Steelers signed six players to futures contracts for the 2011 season, including linebacker Mortty Ivy, who played at Gateway High School in Monroeville and West Virginia University.

Also signed were linebacker Baraka Atkins, running back James Johnson, guard Kevin McCaskill, fullback/tight end Jamie McCoy and cornerback Donovan Warren.

None of these guys is seen as much more than practice fodder, but they will get an opportunity to open some eyes if there's not a lockout.

According to numerous reports, former Steelers quarterbacks coach Mark Whipple is going to be hired as the head coach at UConn.

steelchamp204
01-12-2011, 12:34 PM
I doubt Harbaugh was joking, dude is a complete nut.

JensK
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I doubt Harbaugh was joking, dude is a complete nut.

He might be, but he is not stupid... He knows better than saying something like that in a serious tone less than a week before playing IN Pittsburgh. That would add too much to the fire, and he damn well knows that. Big Ben have said on plenty of occasions that he think he was joking, and that both of them know each other pretty well.

steelchamp204
01-12-2011, 12:40 PM
He might be, but he is not stupid... He knows better than saying something like that in a serious tone less than a week before playing IN Pittsburgh. That would add too much to the fire, and he damn well knows that. Big Ben have said on plenty of occasions that he think he was joking, and that both of them know each other pretty well.

Think it is still bulletin board material then? Idk, If I was a player now and i heard it was all just a joke, I wouldnt use it as motivation, who knows. Atleast tsizzle isnt starting anything, he has been complimenting the steelers alot lately.

JensK
01-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Think it is still bulletin board material then? Idk, If I was a player now and i heard it was all just a joke, I wouldnt use it as motivation, who knows. Atleast tsizzle isnt starting anything, he has been complimenting the steelers alot lately.

Well, I think its a big of a deal as the media makes it up to be. I think they are trying to make this game even more fierce than it already is; That is what sells afterall. I mean, if you have followed NFL.com the last few days, everything have been about Ravens - Steelers, even though there are 3 very good games on the program too.

steelchamp204
01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Well, I think its a big of a deal as the media makes it up to be. I think they are trying to make this game even more fierce than it already is; That is what sells afterall. I mean, if you have followed NFL.com the last few days, everything have been about Ravens - Steelers, even though there are 3 very good games on the program too.

I dont go the nfl.com rarely, hell I hardly even watch espn anymore. I go to the ppg and read or come on here to read. But this game doesnt need motivation really, im glad to be apart of this rivalry.

LatrobePA
01-12-2011, 01:26 PM
They shouldn't need any B-Board material, this game will haunt them if they lose!!

HUNT4SEVEN
01-12-2011, 04:39 PM
and still loss. id be hostile too

CLASSIC:clap::clap: I told a Rat fan that:lol: he was bragging about breaking Bens nose and i said yea and we still beat yaw, yaw might wanna find another way to cheat next time cause the last time didnt work:lol:

harpo
01-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Who cares? I mean, are they suppose to worship the Steelers?

Didn't the Steelers win the game? Yes, they did....that's all that matters.

jd1000
01-13-2011, 02:27 AM
Hmmm...the media seemed outraged when Harrison basically said that he doesn't want to injure anyone but hurt them...that is, knock them on their asses and make them think twice, hesitate, second-guess and play soft but yet Harbaugh yaps and its 'ho-hum' from the League. Where is the outrage over this? Make me think about double-standards. I wonder if the equally sanctimonious Goodell will launch an investigation over these comments.

I construe this to be sanctioning injuring our players. Oh wait a sec, I forgot, Ben isn't "super-model coverboy" Brady or "football really is a game of a mere inch or two (and thats all)" Favre. So who cares? Well, we care....thank god.

To sum, I hope we collect our seventh Lombardi not just for the sake of the Championship itself but to hoist the Harbaugh's of the world on their own petards as well as to irk the living hell out of Steeler haters out there.

JD from Utah

Real Deal Steel
01-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Harbaugh is a huge ******* and loud mouth punk who whines and cries all the time. I saw the Ravens locker room celebration yesterday after their win over KC on CBS and Harbaugh was in there doing the Heapppppppp chant and sitting their going through their practice schedule during the week on National TV. The guy is a ****ing douchebag. He gave the Steelers no credit at all after they beat them in Baltimore saying afterwords we gave the game away instead of crediting the Steelers for winning it. I cant wait to see this arrogant loser walking off the field Saturday night knowing once again that he failed to beat the Steelers in a big game in December and January like he has done since he has been the Ravens coach since 2008...

Yeah they broke Ben's nose, But Ben broke a whole franchise and city's heart. hahaha. Who feels worse right now?

steelersbabex25
01-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Yeah they broke Ben's nose, But Ben broke a whole franchise and city's heart. hahaha. Who feels worse right now?

Sounds like sweet revenge to me..twice!