PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all for a great 2010!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-09-2011, 08:26 PM
A huge THANK YOU to all of the SteelerAddicts members and staff for a great 2010. We've grown at a great rate this year and the prospects for 2011 are bright indeed.

Thank you for all the great posts, insights, steeler artwork, and overall participation. You guys are what make SA go every day. Without members are are literally nothing.

Our presence on the social networking side of the net is getting bigger every day and we have thousands of fans that follow us on FB and Twitter, relying on us for up to date accurate news and information.

Thank you all for coming around and spending part of your day with us, we're proud to be your Steeler home and hopefully we will continue to live up to and exceed your expectations. We have lots in store for 2011 including:

A new SA blog
SteelerAddicts Radio
More SA fan events at games, training camp, the fan blitz, etc.
More giveaways in 2011
And a few surprises too.

For now, it's full steam ahead into the postseason and hopefully another super bowl victory!!! We're here for you and we're glad to have everyone of you on board for the ride.

As always, we welcome any comments or suggestions about the site!

roosterray
01-09-2011, 08:49 PM
You are welcome. Thanks for having a great site.

Scorp
01-09-2011, 08:51 PM
You are most welcome and THANK YOU for welcoming me into the SA family. Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store.

SteelerNC
01-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Thanks to you as well for a great site

Farrior Fan
01-22-2011, 03:22 PM
I can only imagine how much work you have put into this site, Thanks for giving us a great place to have fun.:tt02:

NOVA STEELERS
01-22-2011, 09:50 PM
:cope: :woot:

Bucsfan4ever
01-22-2011, 10:06 PM
A huge thank you to you...for making a Bucs fan welcome here. SA is awesome and one of a kind...no other compares to it!:yellowthumb:

StlersGuy
01-23-2011, 10:25 PM
SA Rocks... thanks for making this the site it is...

nuclearchihuahuas
01-23-2011, 10:29 PM
I love this site! Thanks for creating it! :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelDad
01-25-2011, 08:03 AM
Nope, the thanks belong to you BRC! This has been a great place for Steelers' fans and is only getting better.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2011, 08:20 AM
We're happy to do it, our goal is to make this site better the Steelers fan site and forum that could never find on the web before. Everything we do is to make your experience the best it can be, and we're always open to suggestions on how we can get better.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-25-2011, 04:09 PM
It looks right, feels right and smells right. My home for the Pittsburgh Steelers. You and the staff have done them proud.

Thank you.

Farrior Fan
01-27-2011, 12:54 PM
We're happy to do it, our goal is to make this site better the Steelers fan site and forum that could never find on the web before. Everything we do is to make your experience the best it can be, and we're always open to suggestions on how we can get better.

My biggest suggestion is - Keep it the way it is. I love how I can criticize Steeler coaches/players etc and while some may not agree we keep it pretty civilized.

One of my other favorite forums (non football) has really strict policies on religion/smack talk/joking around. And to be honest it is just boring. I go through phases where I only visit once a month. With SA I am on at least every other day.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Don't worry, and cosmetic changes we make in the future with the layout or new features, etc. are always to better the site. The way it's managed and they way we all are able to interact with each other will never change.

UKSTEELER
01-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Congratulations on a great site, . . .

My favourite Steeler site.:yellowthumb: