PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video

EmDiggy
01-08-2011, 09:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwXh1VNMs0k

Good Evening Steelers Fans!! Here's my updated Mock Draft Video!

Enjoy!

Em

P.S.

This is my first time knowing about SteelerAddicts.com, so I will add your website to the end of my Steeler Videos from here on out! Thanks again!:cope:

andyg1984
01-09-2011, 12:33 AM
blackmon and jordan in the top 10?

EmDiggy
01-09-2011, 09:45 AM
blackmon and jordan in the top 10?

As far as talent is concerned...yessir

coach
01-09-2011, 12:11 PM
That's a lot of work and it was fun to watch.

As for Steelers, if Ijalana doesn't seperate himself from the pack, Steelers could take Pouncey just because. A lot of mocks have us picking OL in first, but this is the only one I see him. I am wodering if one or two lineman will do something extraordinary at combine to do just that. Mayock will likley lock onto one or two of them and their stock will rise. Until then, who really knows?

I think you got the positions right. DE, QB and WR should go earlier than later. That will allow us to choose from a stud interior lineman, or a quality DL or DB.

EmDiggy
01-09-2011, 08:25 PM

As for Steelers, if Ijalana doesn't seperate himself from the pack, Steelers could take Pouncey just because. A lot of mocks have us picking OL in first, but this is the only one I see him. I am wodering if one or two lineman will do something extraordinary at combine to do just that. Mayock will likley lock onto one or two of them and their stock will rise. Until then, who really knows?

I think you got the positions right. DE, QB and WR should go earlier than later. That will allow us to choose from a stud interior lineman, or a quality DL or DB.

Thanks coach!! What DB would you like to see the Steelers draft.. I'm liking CB Aaron Williams from Texas or SS DeAndre McDaniel from Clemson

andyg1984
01-10-2011, 08:44 PM

imo too many WR's and 5 tech's for those two to creep in there ..

to be fair, i am splitting hairs with blackmon, i really like him but see him more as a "12-18" ..

that is a bold call with jordan, but too crowded of a class at 5-tech for him to have value in the top 10 ..

what is it about jordan that puts him in the top 10 in the NCAA vs. Heyward/Clayborn/Darius/Bailey?

JensK
01-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Looks like blackmon is staying in school.

K Train
01-11-2011, 12:28 PM
some ballsy picks there....dont ahve time to comment on them right now but i will later

JollyRob68
01-12-2011, 05:09 PM
I like the pick. we need line help and another stud would be awesome.

andyg1984
01-26-2011, 12:24 AM

your buddy jordan is looking good ..

JollyRob68
01-26-2011, 02:48 AM

. Mayock will likley lock onto one or two of them and their stock will rise. Until then, who really knows?

Senior Bowl Practices

Mayock Likes Danny Watkins Baylor, John Moffit Wisconsin Said Both play with a Nasty Mean Streak. Watkins can play TAckle or Guard. Other G/C that looked good Rodney Hudson Florida
Derek Sherrod Finesse/ wall off guy, Gabe Carimi may Slip to end of first or top of second mainly a RT