PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on this weekend games

LarryNJ
01-08-2011, 03:55 PM
I doubt that the Saints and Seahawks will be much to watch. Although the Saints aren't what they were this time last year I find it hard to believe that they'll have much trouble. A good reason to drink beer and get ready for the second game.

Jets at Colts...Manning owns Rex Ryan teams so no way would I bet against it happening again. I really don't like the Jets at all and I'm looking forward to watching them go home early this year. I think it will be close and a fun game to watch with the Colts winning it in the 4th.

Baltimore at KC..I really have no idea what the Chiefs are capable of. I haven't seen them much this year. But I was at the Arrowhead last year when they beat the Steelers. Their fans are awesome and I hate the Ravens so I will watch with hope that they somehow beat those Rat Bastards. Baltimore doesn't deserve a thing, Kansas City does. GO Chiefs!

Has the potential to be the best game of the weekend. The Eagles really are not as good as everyone here in Philly seems to think. Teams have shown how to neutralize Vick. Clay Matthews will be the difference ( I'd love to see him in the Black & Gold) in a Packers win.

jpele
01-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Not going to waste my time on the Saints - Seahawks game.

The Jets @ Indy should be an entertaining game, if Rex can only get his foot out of his mouth ( my mistake ,it's his wifes' foot )

Ravens @ Chiefs I'll be pulling for K.C. nothing would make my day better than to see Ray Ray crying again and the bewildered look on Harbaugh face.

Like you stated,this could be the best game of the weekend. I'm hoping for an Eagles win. We've come so close to a Pa. super bowl here's another chance to have it happen.

Lunchbucket
01-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Seahawks shock the Saints 41-36 !!

steelersbabex25
01-09-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm loving wildcard weekend so far. Let's not dissapoint tomorrow..you know who you are.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Never would have given the seachickens a chance..doubted the jets also...hope my pick in the AFC is as good tomorrow !!:lol:

Steel Trap86
01-09-2011, 02:09 AM
That Colts/Jets game was a snoozer. I'm looking forward to the Packers/Eagles game tomorrow.

Scorp
01-09-2011, 02:14 AM
Already has me pumped up for next week. Should be another upset and a blowout maybe. I just can't wait.

Dean Denton
01-09-2011, 03:30 AM
Tomorrow i am a KC fan. I was hoping for the Colts to play the steelers and the Ravens to play the pats, but now....Looks like the Pats will be in the AFC Championship game, so the Steelers get to lose another title game to them....great!...lol

Seahawks pulled it off, i cant believe it. Steelers-Seahawks Superbowl, Titled...Revenge. That would be great.

jpele
01-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Ok, so I lied and watched the Saints-Seahawks game, hey it's football. I don't really care who we play next week but after yesterday it's looking like the Chiefs.

As for the Jets their best chance of winning next week is to change their defensive signals before the game.

Dean Denton
01-10-2011, 06:05 AM
Ok, so I lied and watched the Saints-Seahawks game, hey it's football. I don't really care who we play next week but after yesterday it's looking like the Chiefs.

As for the Jets their best chance of winning next week is to change their defensive signals before the game. If the Jets win that game then you called it, and they listened...good job. Lets hope they do. You should call them and start a media frenzy. I got your back, and I'll even fly out with you to stand up to those Bastards in New England. Maybe, just Maybe I'll get that cage fight with Brady I have been praying for.