PDA

View Full Version : Love how quiet it is

mwittman5
01-08-2011, 01:43 PM
nobody mentioning a peep about the steelers and I love it that way. Under the radar. Next weekend I bet all the "experts" will pick the ravens or colts to beat the Steelers. Steelers always seemed fueled by the disrespect they get and this year its been more than any year with the fines and all. With the media on a patriots love fest the Steelers should be more motivated than ever to prove everybody wrong once again. Lets get that 7th lombardi :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2011, 02:26 PM
I love being under the radar too, keep things on the DL and just go to work next weekend. I'd rather have us under the radar all the time, but rest assured come Monday morning all the talk will be about our game coming up again.

xxxsteelernation
01-08-2011, 06:49 PM
were the 2nd seed i don't think after wild card weekend there not going to be hyping us up. its just we are not playing this week, i havn't heard much about the patriots this week either..

jnes1216
01-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I agree with the two above posts, wait till next week. Then we'll see who our opponent is and also who is playing the Pats, then the media circus will roll in.

Real Deal Steel
01-09-2011, 02:19 PM
I love being over looked. Then when we hoist the trophy for our 7th ring, the 49ers and Cowboys fans get pissed!!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-09-2011, 08:50 PM
nobody mentioning a peep about the steelers and I love it that way. Under the radar. Next weekend I bet all the "experts" will pick the ravens or colts to beat the Steelers. Steelers always seemed fueled by the disrespect they get and this year its been more than any year with the fines and all. With the media on a patriots love fest the Steelers should be more motivated than ever to prove everybody wrong once again. Lets get that 7th lombardi :tt02:

not to worry, as of about a minute ago 20:49 est usa we are now front and center on the sports channels. enjoy

BlitzburghRockCity
01-09-2011, 09:13 PM
We're not under the radar any longer, front and center indeed. Hell, as long as the media keeps picking against us, I'm happy!

steelersbabex25
01-09-2011, 09:25 PM
We're still under the radar in the the analysts are still gonna be picking the Ravens to win, like they always do.

bigplaysteel
01-10-2011, 01:18 PM
I happened to catch the NFL network wrapup shows after the GB game. Of course, the talk is now centered on the division matchups. It seemed to me the Bal- Pit game got the most attention.

I had suspected this but was not sure. This is the 1st time in SB history that the division games had two teams from the same division in the games. At least that was what I heard one of the analysts say.

nuclearchihuahuas
01-10-2011, 01:31 PM

Seriously, haven't you heard? The Patriots have already won the super Bowl this year...the rest of the playoffs is just to make money for the NFL. Silly us for thinking otherwise :stirpot:

mwittman5
01-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Seriously, haven't you heard? The Patriots have already won the super Bowl this year...the rest of the playoffs is just to make money for the NFL. Silly us for thinking otherwise :stirpot:

haha. Now the media is talking about the ravens offense and how they have a lot of weapos. Uh hello, Mike wallace had a better year than boldin. Mendenhall had a better yr than ray rice. Ben > Flacco . buncha jackwagons! :tt02:

coldrolled
01-10-2011, 02:37 PM
haha. Now the media is talking about the ravens offense and how they have a lot of weapos. Uh hello, Mike wallace had a better year than boldin. Mendenhall had a better yr than ray rice. Ben > Flacco . buncha jackwagons! :tt02:

The Browns could have beat KC yesterday....

LatrobePA
01-10-2011, 03:18 PM
KC had a "dream" season playing out of their ***.

They were close to 11 yards per carry the first half, second half they came out throwing!

mwittman5
01-10-2011, 03:29 PM
KC had a "dream" season playing out of their ***.

They were close to 11 yards per carry the first half, second half they came out throwing!

they say Haley stripped Weis of playcalling at the half. The chiefs play in the weakest division in the AFC and maybe all of football besides the NFC west