PDA

View Full Version : Will Marty-Ball strike again?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2006, 06:30 AM
The chargers are on a record pace this year, and LT is leading the way..at this point they look nearly unstoppable...however, there is still the Marty factor in this.

The charger secondary is suspect, and their WR's are nothing spectacular. If a team actually manages to keep LT in check in the playoffs, I don't know that Rivers is able to pick this team up and carry them to a win, and one still has to wonder what Marty will do once they make it to the playoffs again. If the Steelers don't make it to the super bowl I'd cheer for the Bolts to win it, simply because Marty and BC are good friends and go way back so it would be nice to see them win it all, as long as we aren't in the picture ;)

AZ_Steeler
12-23-2006, 02:19 PM
I hope they do because I have LT on my fantasy team and I am playing in the Super Bowl this week!! LT all day please! :D

I'm with you on that TG, I would cheer on the Chargers as well for the AFC and the Saints for hte NFC... I don't know what I'll do if they both make the Super Bowl :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2006, 02:25 PM
I think the sentimental value would have to go the Saints, now that would be a story book ending for sure ! Im an AFC guy though, so my heart is with them.